LEGALIZE MARIJUANA RIGHT NOW

LEGALIZE MARIJUANA RIGHT NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

marijuanaventure.com/pesticide-use/
hightimes.com/news/calis-dirty-cannabis-crisis-popular-edibles-claimed-to-be-tainted-with-pesticides/
newcannabisventures.com/86-of-california-cannabis-clones-contaminated-according-to-steep-hill/
sfist.com/2017/08/31/80_percent_of_medical_marijuana_tes.php
hightimes.com/news/all-oregon-pot-must-now-be-tested-for-pesticides/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It will be in july in canada

Nationwide from coast to coast?

done like 2 years ago
now just move to one of the green ethnostates

Nah fuck that, I want weed here in my state! Ill vote a liberal in to get it

Weed will be 100% legal to purchase in California on Jan 1st. I don't know wtf I'm going to do. Should I get some or not? From where?

enjoy dying of cancer from all those toxic pesticides that's now widely used with legalized weed in California

Nice FUD

Oh shit, is that Selena?

>4 words in the OP
>memeflag
sage

Can't get it from a store until after Jan.8 which is when LA will officially be allowing the applications for retail licenses, then you have to wait until they approve of the first applicants

btw

marijuanaventure.com/pesticide-use/

Smoke something

kys cuck faggot nobody uses pesticides these are all indoor plants at the stores nowadays

sauce

think about all the dea, atf and other revenue generators that wont be able to seize your property and will be out of jobs goy

You still have to worry about blight and mites in an indoor griw

indoor plants can also use pesticides to make them look the best, that's kinda common sense with such a booming industry. Who's gonna want to actually grow plants naturally and take forever if they can just shove it under a light bulb and spray some poison to make it bloom faster and as potent as they want?

That's what im waiting for, the day I can grow my own without dear of my neighbors snitching

FUCK THE DEA. ATF CAN SUCK MY DICK. FREE EL CHAPO

also

hightimes.com/news/calis-dirty-cannabis-crisis-popular-edibles-claimed-to-be-tainted-with-pesticides/

>poison
>initiating bloom faster
Wrong
>You
>understanding how trichome and THC production in a cannbis plant
Pick one

now u did it bruh

You're too high to do anything about it, whatever.

WTF, chill I was just playing!

Worked in one of the largest grows in Washington for 2 years, can confirm that they are spraying every other day, spraying banned pesticides, and they sterilized flower that went for testing. Home grows are the best.

Then why would they spray something unnatural on the plant if it didn't help the process

nah u done nigga this tough ass mf is going to execute you rn
u fukkin ded bro

To prevent spider mites and other mites from destroying their crop

they just use weed as a platform to launch themselves forward, once they get elected they wont follow through

>WE HAZ UH RITE TOO DOHP N'SHIIIEEEEEET!

Also, everything they use to help with bloom or yield are all natural, their usually chemicals produced by the plant itself

KILL YOURSELF STUPID FICKING NAZI

Don't piss me off

>Implying that I don't use marijuana because I believe there should be some substance to an OP
Fucking negroid sympathizers
Sage

So it still helps the process, right?

Doesn't matter anyway, shit like formaldehyde is found in every brand of oil and flower nowadays. Look up prop 65, or keep continuing to kill yourself if you like idc

>FUK YOO NAHTZEE! DOH MAYK MEE ANGREE! OH AH WUL FUCK YOO UP!

Before or after you get killed by police, killed by other niggers, get yourself killed, or go back to Africa?

>I want weed here in my state! Ill vote a liberal in to get it
wow, niggers really are r-selected low impulse control self-gratifying selfish fucks. imagine my shock...

First off, any grower worth their weight wouldn't dare use artificial chemical pesticides because it affects taste
Anyone that knows what they're doing with these plants know so because they imbibe in it themselves

I'LL BREAK YOIR FUCKING NECK AND SCALP YOU

newcannabisventures.com/86-of-california-cannabis-clones-contaminated-according-to-steep-hill/

?

sfist.com/2017/08/31/80_percent_of_medical_marijuana_tes.php

?

Bump

Federally Deschedule and make control of Marijuana illegal for any authority.

Assuming you don't get stabbed with said knife first.

I thought marijuana was supposed to relax people, must be nightmare fuel for niggers. You make it look bad when you get triggered so easily.

Pretty sure he said 4 u 2 kill ur self.

U must be a low effort CIA shill bot or something.

Pathedic

>supporting the drug war shills called the republicans

FUCK OUT MY THREAD HITLER

It wouldn't surprise me if marijuana became legal nationwide by 2025

You don't have to be consistent to enrage and trigger a nigger.

this. smoke or don't. who cares

How does this help your argument? This is exactly why they wont be using pesticides. It was found that growers in California were using pesticides. Word got out and there has been a massive backlash and response to this. Testing agencies are being established and there is a push for dispensaries and growers to openly submit to inspections, with the understanding that if they don't, people will now be able to take their business elsewhere. The growers that have tested positive for pesticide use have been very publicly lambasted for doing so, as evidenced by the existence of these articles.

>How does this help your argument?
because you said something blatantly incorrect
>any grower worth their weight wouldn't dare use artificial chemical pesticides

>Word got out and there has been a massive backlash and response to this
where? because a lot of these articles are pretty recent and have been going on for a few years at least. You claim that there is a large response to this but i can't see it anywhere other than articles saying that the issue exists

>The growers that have tested positive for pesticide use have been very publicly lambasted for doing so
Then why are companies like Brass Knuckles and Korova still the biggest in the industry despite consistently failing tests

>because you said something blatantly incorrect
>>any grower worth their weight wouldn't dare use artificial chemical pesticides
Check the ID's. I'm a different person replying and did not say that.

Okay, when these investigations come to light and fucking high times picks it up and broadcasts it to a very large audience, such that everyone is talking (including you) about how shitty it is that pesticides are being found in their weed, that is a major backlash.

>Then why are companies like Brass Knuckles and Korova still the biggest in the industry despite consistently failing tests
I think you answered this in your own response. Because this is fairly new info and the market hasn't reacted yet.

What's the big deal man?
Its just weed.

Cum all over my mouth and beard

Here's some more backlash for you. Different state, but probably very relevant. I imagine that a fair amount of weed is passing between California and Oregon.
hightimes.com/news/all-oregon-pot-must-now-be-tested-for-pesticides/

Hopefully something happens soon, I only know about it because I'm friends with people that work in dispensaries that wouldn't breathe most of the shit people buy in there. Thank God it's finally being brought to light, but we'll see if stoners care enough cause currently it's a non-issue for most

>I imagine that a fair amount of weed is passing between California and Oregon
it doesn't. It's pretty competitive and Oregon has completely different laws and regulations, obviously

>it doesn't. It's pretty competitive and Oregon has completely different laws and regulations, obviously
Yeah, but idk how much that ultimately stops it from going back and forth. Maybe it does. Either way, tainted weed in California raises the specter of tainted weed in other legal states.

I agree that as it is right now, weed is pretty unhealthy. I hope something happens soon as well, and it is encouraging that Oregon at least is doing something about it. I wouldn't breathe most of that shit into my lungs anyway. In fact, I dislike the idea of breathing burning plant matter, even if it is completely clean. There needs to be some sort of company that can be responsible for testing weed, who can give it a certification or expose it. I understand that comes with some risk of corruption. Perhaps a testing kit could be developed for consumers who give a shit. A lot of money could be made that way.