>You have facial hair
>You spend more than an hour on the internet a day
Give me some more Sup Forums

>You're op

>Consume soy products on a regular basis

>youre probably a numale if...
>youre an aussie shitposter with 0 talking points

Facial hair detected

is vsauce based? i saw him on h3h3 which i dont personally like but i though h3h3 was right leaning

>you have ever used the word cuck
>you even know what an sjw is

literal jew reddit man

anti trump and anti republican

>Make loud noise for no reason

>Using razors constantly when you aren't even going to a special event
>Implying having beard growth that outmatches razor cuts is "numale"
Not everyone is 12 years old. Don't your parents have Internet filter or a 10 PM limit, Buster?

>Making any noise at all for any reason

> Join MGTOW
> Play vidya
> Watch anything produced by (((Hollywood))) regularly
> Are Atheist or Pagan
> Aren't trying to produce as many white children as possible

>You are scared of rottweilers

I don't have facial hair though

A bit of stubble's fine, but I know your type if you're about the age I think you are and growing out your facial hair

>You can Pinpoint Aleppo in a world map

Are you fucking kidding, nigger? H3h3 is a soy boy jew why the fuck do you watch that shit.

OP confirmed for baby faced low T faggot. Numale beards and stubble are different

tfw balding is the only indication of me being a nu male
just

Stubbles ok, I'm talking about permanent features of facial hair

Numale detected

hey dude, IT is lit. I make $80k/yr to basically shitpost all day and occasionally configure a new network.

If you need a beard to have and resemblance of a Jawline you are a low T numale faggot, get your recessed mandible out of here you fairy.

>tfw can't grow facial hair

Exactly what is the difference between numales, bugmen and soyboys?
Are they mutually inclusive terms?

Thai ladyboy?
Oy vey what a banging set of tits

>>You spend more than an hour on the internet a day
I don't want to I just have no where else to go

literal funbags

>Play vidya
It's not a good idea to attack videogames

All 3 baby, come at me bruh.

Nope look at me you might say im fat but i dont have facial hair and my skin is blush and red

Im mexican BTW with iranian blood in me which means i have a strain of Aryan blood as well

I have curly hair but that does not mean nigger. I did a DNA test and it's beacuse of my irish blood i have Iberian blood too which is cool because the romans came from Iberians hundreds of years ago

Blush face

here i was thinking the 56% thing was just a meme

Girl from iran with blush face

It's not

>>You spend more than an hour on the internet a day
Hey now...

M U T T
U
T
T

How the fuck did we get to the point where facial hair, one of the biggest traits for manliness has become a negative? Fucking weird ass faggot

>Im mexican BTW with iranian blood in me
I am SO sorry.

I didnt even follow this thread or read the post but this pic of an obese mongrel is hilarious.

WE WUZ ROMANS N SHIIIEEEEET

Obese lol now listen face hair is terrible and when the sun hits my face it shines

That's right

bro u look like a 12 year old obese beaner but you are some sick joke combination of nigger and a grab back of shit

Mutt? Uh no lmao just beacuse you dont like how i look dosent make me a mutt lmao

What other career out there has jobs readily available like IT?

Suggest an alternative or shut the fuck up.

This is a male isn't it

excuse me. i've had my beard longer than youve been alive.and i get to spend more than 1 hour a day on the internet because ive retired and have nothing better to do.

>kms

>mexican
>iranian
>irish
>american
sounds like a mutt to me

Engineering, medicine, trade etc.

I'm just saying you're probably a numale, plenty of people I know in IT aren't numales but a good chunk of them are.

>tfw have facial hair, work in IT, and spend numerous hours on the internet everyday

Am I numale, Sup Forums? We really need a numale bingo.

I'm a network admin, Cisco CCNA certified, program layer 3 48, 64 port switches and enterprise grade routers and firewalls.
I'm also clean shaven, hate niggers and am constantly on Sup Forums /diy/ and other boards.
I'm here to call you a faggot
:htop
:noshut
:wr
:ex
:servicenagrestart
:run_opisafaggot.dll
:ex

He's one of the few that's able to hold an actual conversation and defend and concede his points where appropriate though

>Mexican with Iranian blood

Never said American dude Lmao you thought the glag huh? Nope and did you just say iranian or irish is mutt? Dude do you even do history?

>takes it up the ass with NO SHAME
>can't wait for the new Marvel strong womyn series
>hordes amiibos at the age of 39
>lives in the UK

Bugmen are people who are totally consumed by pop culture

Soyboys are skinny-fat, balding, male feminists.

Numales is a term that describes the modern feminized males. Typically they have soyboy and bugman traits.

The finest of mutts that I have ever seen

>im mexican
You look like a King of the Hill character

Lol

Literally a fucking mutt.

You didn't know that mexicans were related to arabs? Do you even do science bro? Why dont you take a pic of yourself let me see how you're nice clean blush face looks like

It's probably hairy ass fuck Lmao

>medicine

I'm the son if two doctors. Dunno how it is in Straya, but medicine is not something you want to be getting yourself into over here.

>engineering

Few jobs, despite the hype. 74% of stem grads working in areas other than stem should tell people something.

>trades

Give me a trade that will pay on par or better than IT after a few years, AND won't destroy my health, and I would absolutely consider it. The idea of a more physical job appeals to me, but being so broken at age 60 that I can barely lift a beer glass does not.

I guess im a blush faced mutt with literally no facial hair lol

Fuck, I spend all day online. Though, to be I'm a NEET alcoholic.

>american flag
>"I-I'm not american"

Ever heard of a visit during the winter? You're such a dumbass dude lol

How's the networking job market these days? Been considering moving that direction but dunno what the actual demand is like.

You're probably an abbo if:
>You huff gasoline and paint
>You bother strangers for a cigarette
>You or your kids make a scene on public transportation

>being unable to grow facial hair is manly

the absolute state of self-hating no-test wizardchanners

>"I-I'm just visiting during the w-winter!"

>play vidya
Yeah maybe if you play cucked shit like Mass effect and other triple A titles but theres still Doom

Vsauce is an alright guy he's definently not weak he seems to be in shape and he doesn't back off from disagreeing with people. Most of this soyboy shit is pretty dumb tho and overused to the point where it's starting to become kind of pathetic oh I'm supposed to feel bad because I play video games and go on the internet and smoke weed fuck outta here duude I'm not becoming a mailman or a plumber or some shit quit trying to warp people into collective cogs ya fucking wagecucks

Nope

Not having facial hair means you look like an angel especially when the sun hits you're face i look awsome! Facial hair = dirty trash

God damn it, man.

Le 56%

Kind of depends on the area and if there's a State School churning out "Electrical engineering" graduates every six months.
In my area I've crossed paths with total idiots that are collegiate graduates in IT that didn't know what SSIDs and could CLI anything.
If you know your shit, and push routers to their breaking point in your free time, can analyze, troubleshoot and communicate effectively with morons over the phone that don't know what right clicking is then try your hand at it.
I kind of fell into my position where I'm at about 6 years ago and have some war stories about stupid shit that people have done to themselves.

you have to go back faggot
you arguably have to go back for not telling op to go back

>>You have facial hair
wow OP is a fag confirmed fuck off aus poster
ausfag I work in the sun and heat all day and facial hair keeps my fucking face from fucking burning. My options are facial hair (natural and manly, exaggerates my already proper jawline) sunscreen or melanoma.

>wear a beanie

I fucking hate people who wear them. They're so stupid

>You work in IT

I'd like to have a job.

in IT or otherwise...

I'm a mutt as well but the world could never guess what races I'm mixed with. At least I know I'm whiter than you. One half is Mexican and the other? Last post I'm making here.

People only wear beanies and hats because they don't know what to do with their hair I don't blame them honestly

please be a troll has to be a troll cant be anything but a troll if not you are retareded go away retard we don't want you dragging down this boards IQ

Hey. Vsauce here. What is a Jew? And what does that Jew have to do with a soyboy? But if you're a girl can you be a soygirl? To answer this we need to look at Big Khazar Milkers. Or are they? It is widely accepted that the Khazar theory isn't true. But what if it was? Jews would be the spawn of Satan, regardless of breat size.

Nah im a shinning angel

You're 56% is more like this

So they're retarded or doing retarded shit with their hair. Real men keep their hair short and gel it

>Pagan
Christcucks are numales

THE FACE OF Sup Forums

>shinning angel

hows virginity treating you?

You have facial hair dude and you dont blush as much as i do

And who told you, you're a mutt? These guys? Lmao it's Sup Forums! Who cares what they call you! I know i ain't that "obese" fuck these guys

There's a huge difference between catholics and christians

It could also just be cold.