Guys pls help

guys pls help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2352779/Bestiality-brothels-spreading-Germany-campaigner-claims-abusers-sex-animals-lifestyle-choice.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>flag
no im not helping the jews anytime soon

>EU Flag

No. Fuck you, you Merkel obsessed kike.

>memeflags yelling at memeflags

> EU flag

EU instituted article 7 against Poland this week. Shame. Shame

you brought this on yourself

Come home, white man

One of you Europeans needs to step up to the plate and save Europe from Merkel

Unironically, what can a burger do to help?

>it took one generation to replace all whites with niggers
>totally not a genocide or invasion, you antisemite racists!

name?

>population trends last forever

i hope you don't buy this meme anons

Die Germany, you've destroyed Europe too many times. Your time is up, kraut scum.

no clue

t. kike

>Amerimutt meme

/leftypol/ or proxy Euro detected. deprive yourself of oxygen

amerashits aint safe either

50% white population atm but 100 years from now wil b 20%

ever since the german AfD semi-win i noticed that german posters are a lot better.

Ain't shit we can do. Merkel destroyed Germany, German culture and the German people.

You fuckers elected her. Get rekt.

Is there any good news about this development or is it down hill from here?

downhill mate

youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs

14 words

So that's it?

All over? Wow. This is sad.

what did you say to me, you fucking mongrel?

Not as big of a deal for us because the "non-whites" in America are still pretty much American. There's not a HUGE difference between most Latinos and most white American. I live in a high latino area and have zero problems with the Latinos here. We can get along just fine, if you know what I'm sayin.

Germany and Europe have a completely different problem. It's not that these immigrants are "non-white". It's that their culture is so fucking foreign that it will totally destroy the culture of Europe. German culture is fucking destroyed by these people who share not a single fucking one of your important, core values. Not a single goddamn one.

So no, America's problems and Europe's problems are not even in the same bucket.

Really it's more like England getting a lot of Polish immigrants vs a lot of Iranian immigrants.

You might hate the poles. They aren't quite you. Their culture is different. But overall if it was just the English and the Poles, you could work it out. Poles aren't a bunch of pedophile monsters.

It's like us with South/Central Americans. Yeah there's drug gangs and Spanish language and shit like that. Yeah we're not the same. But we're at least two sides of the same coin.

Middle easterners are a whole fucking different currency. They are nothing like you. They'll destroy the Poles and the English if you let them.

You guys are so fucked.

>implying there won't be a race war
>implying we won't have genetic modifications

u guys have 50million blacks

thats the entire population of non whites in all of europe

What are Germans feelings on Americans of Spanish (the white skinned variety but in b4 memes that pretend Mexicans are Spainards) and Irish descent? Because I'm willing to move to Germany and marry a white German girl (she can even be one of the brunette brown eyed ones if you don't want brown haireds mixing with blonds) and start a family.

Regardless, if German white people won't have sex & make babies with each other than they need to bring in white immigrants that will do those things because, that sort of thing will rub off on the Germans and lead to a domino effect.

You did this to yourselves.

Yeah but you're playing to my point. Most of those blacks are not a problem, culturally speaking.

Okay sure if you're just being a racist shithead and think an English speaking all-American Christian-god-loving apple-pie eating black man is a horrible person then I get your point. You're a racist shithead and skin color is all you care about and thanks for wasting everyone's time, cocksucker.

If we're having a real discussion between adults, though, then culture matters, not skin color. I can be on bro-tier with a lot of black people no problem. They're Americans. We have the same values.

Arabs? Holy shit. They might as well be from another planet. Nothing to do with skin color or genetics. Their culture is entirely fucking alien and that's why you are screwed.

If you don’t fight, then you deserve it

Kys

>flag on floor
Very very disrespectful

This estimate is about as laughable as the number of bodies burnt per hour in the holocaust. Jewish alarmists trying to scare the natives.

Remember Usa brought niggers in against their will and pushed into areas with Mexicans. Germans willing brought in all these savages despite the example from the usa that multiculturalism does not work.

14 year olds are not allowed on this forum. Don't keep replying or you'll give yourself away and leave the mods no choice.

I clearly recall them being very against this, but you bombed the shit out of that.

>1 generation
Obviously. Negative 20% white population growth, while every mong will have 5 kids each by age 30. Europe falls by 2050.

>Germans willing brought in all these savages despite the example from the usa that multiculturalism does not work.
Dunno. Germany has brought in more immigrants than other European countries in the past 20 years, and it has also been the most successful European country economically in the past 20 years.

Jesus you're dumb

In all honesty - Americans claiming America is a white country is a bit of a joke.

They're still clinging to the history and media of past generations in this country, so they see themselves as that, rather than what's in the mirror. It's INCREDIBLY rare for me to see a young white American that doesn't appear to have some sort of non-white admixture. Almost every kid I see is non-white.

The subhumans that have stolen this country from whites are the same amerimutt now that come on this forum and try to adamantly steal your identity. Now they want to steal Europe for themselves as well.

if blacks were so nice in america y do americunts keep complaining about them?

>most of those blacks aren't a problem

Have you been to literally any city? Not just NY or Philly or Chicago, but literally any population center that's 50,000+? Its impossible to say that they're subhuman, because that would imply in some level that theyre animals, but I have seen more civility amongst wild animals than amongst blacks. They are the furthest thing from civilized.

The correlation is not causal here. Wait 50 years; if you're still alive you'll see the problems emerge. Sandniggers are backwards goat fuckers.

Sure, leaf, you think it's about skin tone when it's really about culture but whatever. Go hang out with your gay king. Only reason he hasn't ruined your country is because arabs don't like the fucking cold.

if they dont like the cold y they come to sweden and germany?

Because there is a "black culture" that's anti-American.

Has nothing to do with immigration though. It's more like liberals -- home grown illness.

Really it's exaggerated though and mostly only impacts very specific areas that are easy to avoid. Plus they haven't wrecked the country over the last 200 years. I doubt they're gonna start now.

Still not in the same category as what's happening in Germany, you have to admit.

This. Please tell us.

help yourself

Most "white" Americans have strange facial features as flat head, short and wide skull, broad and flat nose, small eyes, thick lips (Look in negroid lips Darren wilson police), dental arch Negroid or Mongoloid ..

Whites are already minority in the US
When you add 30 million illegal immigrants and their anchor babies, and all Middle Eastern people who are considered caucasion, but not Hispanic, along with all entities of mixed race(people like Rob Schneider
, Miley Cyrus , Mark-Paul Gosselaar, liv tayler , Cameron dias , Chris Weidman, ronda rousey,
Freddie Prinze Jr. (puerto rican father), Diaz, sarah palin, mily Fergie, Edward Furlong, Wentworth Miller, chad murray, etc etc etc) who call themselves White, I strongly suspect that those of us European decent are 20%.

even within the American WN There are several mestizos:

Patrick Chouinard ,Andrew Anglin, Rodney Martin, Kyle Rogers, Andrew Auernheimer, mat parrot, joe sobran, Lincoln Rockwell Gordon Baum and Matthew Heimbach are some examples!

The Census in the US is a complete farce, which is why I have no faith that the American white people is 63 percent, the numbers are less than 20%, in my opinion, they constantly mix Mongrels with western population white American Royal.

Fourth Reich when?

This.

Build a damn wall. Circle the wagons. Too late for those fuckers. Save ourselves.

But arabs invented the wheel some time in their history, while sub-sahara africans needed white people to import it.

The Census in the US is a complete farce, which is why I have no faith that the American white people is 63 percent, the numbers are less than 20%, in my opinion, they constantly mix Mongrels with western population white American Royal.

Whites are already minority in the US
When you add 30 million illegal immigrants and their anchor babies, and all Middle Eastern people who are considered caucasion, but not Hispanic, along with all entities of mixed race(people like Rob Schneider
, Miley Cyrus , Mark-Paul Gosselaar, liv tayler , Cameron dias , Chris Weidman, ronda rousey,
Freddie Prinze Jr. (puerto rican father), Diaz, sarah palin, mily Fergie, Edward Furlong, Wentworth Miller, chad murray, etc etc etc) who call themselves White, I strongly suspect that those of us European decent are 20%.

even within the American WN There are several mestizos:

Patrick Chouinard ,Andrew Anglin, Rodney Martin, Kyle Rogers, Andrew Auernheimer, mat parrot, joe sobran, Lincoln Rockwell Gordon Baum and Matthew Heimbach are some examples!

Yeah, great, I'm sure the pre-muslim arab culture of 4000 years ago was fantastic. If you see any of them, invite them over for fucking tea and crumpets.

That ain't the culture you're dealing with now is it, ya dumb fucker?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2352779/Bestiality-brothels-spreading-Germany-campaigner-claims-abusers-sex-animals-lifestyle-choice.html

Beaner detected, oh you're going back motherfucker

beaners are white retard
theyre caucasian

Ironically, beaners have more problems with black people than white people do. The cultural gap is a bridge too far for them.

Not sure where that's headed but it ain't my problem.

Try to stay on topic, ya skin tone fixated fuckbrain.

no! sumerian s invented the wheel and they were white / proto Aryan.

Ishtar, the main Sumerian goddess, was described as having red hair and green eyes

underrated

You can start by manufacturing a lot of these.

We do not want integration, you trash! the immigrant's race is the problem, not religion. in fact, Islam is an ally of Europeans since it prevents assimilation / miscegenation.

Beaner countries suck ass you shitskin lover.

Help yourself. The real troubles begin soon.

>culture
gee, i wonder where the culture comes from. quick, give them a different culture and maybe they'll stop being statistically equivalent to all other west african populations around the world.

Sure, and we'd be better off with that wall but you have to admit, beaners are not in the same level of problem as Islamists from the middle east.

Whole completely fucking different level of problem. If you don't understand that then get the fuck out of your momma's basement and talk to some goddamn people in your city, you worthless redneck.

It's culture, not race. Learn the fucking difference before it's too late. You could bring in Kuwaitis from now til doomsday and you'd be fine but Syrians? Iranians? Afghans? No fucking way.

>It's culture, not race. Learn the fucking difference before it's too late.
prove it you jackass.

> nuke Germany like Harry S. Truman wanted
> repopulate Germany with Austrians and Swiss

Ironically the solution to the German problem was one they desired for others... the final solution.

Germany will be put out of its misery before it falls. America will dust off the WW2 nuke meant for Germany.

this is bad because Russia and Germany will forge strong ties, it was suposed to weaken Europe and turn thos muslimes against Russia but it will backfire Germany, France, Spain.... Will give us a hard time. Anither th8ng is Italy and Greece can cause chaos.

This can only end one way: either the Europeans kill the invaders or the invaders kill the Europeans.

How is the situation looking with the youth over there?

How the fuck am I supposed to do that when "proving" it requires you to learn the fucking difference between a Muslim from Yemen and a Muslim from Indonesia? There's a reason America bans one and not the other.

This is a goddamn image board for dank memes and snippy postings. I ain't got time nor inclination to introduce you to the strat of Islamic culture around the world.

The short version is Europe needs to learn that strata real quick because they are letting in way too many of the wrong kind, and it's going to fuck their shit right up. It has already started.

My point is just to say there's okay, there's bad and there's ultra shit tier and Europe is not paying any attention to the difference. Immigration is not bad for a country as a general concept but it can became bad when you don't understand the difference between the typical immigrant from Ethopia and one from Libya.

(It's a shame, really, that stuff like this isn't more common knowledge. Incidentally, Africans from Ethopia are bro-tier, all the ones I've met. They believe in business and capitalism and don't tend to be religious at all, in my experience. Hard workers who aim to get ahead in the American system. Iranians? Iraqis? Syrians? Holy-shit-fuck-those-guys.)

Uh no, if any country ever took action against multiculturalism it was Germany

you voted for this

When America is beaned, it will look like a bean country.

indonesian muslims are no different they kill christians and support sharia u faggot

>reee we can call you not white but you can't say that to us!
It's a stupid meme imo but get a grip you autistic fag

Europe consistantly votes for this shit. IT'S YOUR PROBLEM!

Be gone Satan, and take your (((civic nationalism))) with you

Spoken like a true cuck. Culture is irrelevant. Race is all. Europe is way better off. Enjoy mulattodom Americuck trash

We are doing just that, finally it looks like Austria is waking up. But they are in some deep shit.

And what do you want us aussies to do? Throw tinnies or use harsh language at them to make em piss off?

Piss off cunts, krautlands full.

This

How are u gona say its cool cuz they dress and talk like us and smoke weed

maybe u anglo scum can stop starting wars and destabalizing them and stop promoting multiculturalism

it is essentially a racial problem. And the worst thing is not Arab violence, but the jewish program of race replacement. And if Arab violence is a reaction to the jewish-led western intervention in the Middle East, then it has little to do with islam. And muslim violence may unwittingly save us from the jews by encouraging resistance.

Well southerners vote democrat for the simple fact that they WANT a race war

The muslims could save europe if they really wanted to but they wont cuz christianity is a cuck religion and they know it

Deutschland, Deutschland über alles,
Über alles in der Welt,
Wenn es stets zu Schutz und Trutze
Brüderlich zusammenhält.
Von der Maas bis an die Memel,
Von der Etsch bis an den Belt,
Über alles in der Welt!
Über alles in der Welt!

Deutsche Frauen, deutsche Treue,
Deutscher Wein und deutscher Sang
Sollen in der Welt behalten
Ihren alten schönen Klang,
Uns zu edler Tat begeistern
Unser ganzes Leben lang.
Deutscher Wein und deutscher Sang!
Deutscher Wein und deutscher Sang!

Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit
Für das deutsche Vaterland!
Danach lasst uns alle streben
Brüderlich mit Herz und Hand!
Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit
Sind des Glückes Unterpfand;
Blüh' im Glanze dieses Glückes,
Blühe, deutsches Vaterland!
Blüh' im Glanze dieses Glückes,
Blühe, deutsches Vaterland!

Help yourself by starting up the ovens, faggot.

I know right... its not like they have fucking trillions of mexicans blacks

There's one winning side, and all you autistic, "muh masterrace" Sup Forumstards are not on it. Welcome to your new reality.

fuck u pajeet

I'm calling bullshit on this. Most foreigners in Germany are other Europeans.

Yeah I know there's problems, but exaggerations make poor allocutions.

Nah cunt, you did it to yourselves, then blame the U.S and the rest of the world for your degenerate opinions and voting for dumb people. You haven't learned that doing nothing against the people so opening hellbent at radicalizing your country, tends to wreck your country. Nah, fuck you. Next WW happens in Europe, I really hope we stay out of it this time.

It's 77% white, faggot.

We are 63% non-hispanic white, not 70.

You do realise that the white race falling means the end of India as well, right?

The only thing keeping your country up is foreign investment. If we go, you'll slide right back down to where you were before we got there. Shit, half your population still shits in the street.

I could only imagine what would happen if whites were to all die. If we died, China could probably hold on for a while before the infinite zerg swarm from Africa, central asia and southern asia destroy them, then each other.

muslims and africans and indians will be set to take over the world
they are the only ones whos populations are actually rising rapidly

humans will officially be "blacked" again