youtube.com/watch?v=VqYpA56HWDQ

who fucking cares

8000 viewers in 15min on youtube did

in the dead of night
less than an hour later
over 22000 views on youtube
what is it about this topic?

The "alt-right" loves to see their enemies get BTFO

its Interesting to see the lengths people go to discredit Sup Forums.
Also this guy dog whistles Sup Forums with humor. Not sure if that will end well.

*Sup Forumsand the alt-right which are different

but this video is about the left plotting to BTFO of the alt-right

who or what is Sup Forums?

Not the alt right

I have bsc in genetics and it's pretty funny seeing how you people talk about genes. It's not aa clear cut as it seems.

>It's not aa clear cut as it seems.
Care to elaborate?

I could write an entire paper on this, but let's just say people have misunderstood population genetics and genome plasticity.

it's not dire wolves either, but unlike dire wolves the alt-right IS on Sup Forums

so, what or who is Sup Forums?

"you people"?
which people?

Why not just right a quick synopsis?

*write

And getting BTFO themselves, hence my point.

who told you that?
or are you saying that you have you made 50 year life long study on the topic, written books, peer reviewed papers, conducted clinicals, etc?

Love to read your body of work, do post your website.

I'm disappointed.

I thought Jim would expose Sargon's hypocrisy in that "Alt Right Moralfagging" video.

there's still another part to go, I'm sure he'll cover sargoy

long way to go before he gets to Sargon. This is only part 2, think this might end up being a whole season. when you listen to the people surrounding this all it starts to look like Watergate.

Is Jim a jew or just a new yorker? I can occasionally hear the Jew in his voice.

I played metal gear solid dude I think I have a pretty good grasp on the situation

Bump.

They're all jews.

I just watched the video. Trust me, it's complicated. It's worth the watch though. I had no idea what any of this Kraut shit was until today.

>a jew or just a new yorker

"Or"?

how legit is czechanon?

don't know
if he does try to make a come back you know it's for the shekels

I'm disappointed he glossed over the leak to JF. Perhaps that will feature in Part 3?

The leak and corresponding JF stream was so important. Maybe he didn't want the whole video to get taken down by including clips.

New thread

tons more coming - I think he may have to extend this to 4 maybe 5 videos especially if he's going to toss in Kilroy.

by far it's been some of his best work to date, and everyday more crap comes out so he' been doing a great sweep gathering the info and getting it out there AND making it entertaining as well