Why there so mongrel in north American nationalism...

why there so mongrel in north American nationalism? why so many people clearly of mixed origin with negroid and mongoloid features

Styx is what an Anglo-American looks like.

The high cheekbones, the firm jawline, the eyes, the hair....etc. He has the same facial structure as Lincoln, or Ben Franklin, or any other Anglo-Saxon, which used to be predominant in America. It's not pretty, but Anglos are not known for their looks.

Remember, he's from Vermont, which is one of the most heavily Anglo regions in the country, and is relatively unmixed compared to most other Americans.

Styx is a handsome man

What the fuck kind of language are you typing lad?

Maybe they don't want it to get worse?

if he wore a shirt maybe i could watch him.
but sitting half naked annoys me, fuck styx the stick man. 777 muh digis

Styx is a smooth hairless velvety little twink. I regularly self harm with broken glass looking at his pictures I have printed and put up around the house. He is so beautiful it makes me sad we will never push pins into my pet rabbits together.

Holy fuck chink!
rearn how to speak Engrish rlight.

hes just ugly you retarded asshole

shows some mental infirmity on your side

Styx is extremely anglo. Fuck off.

Is this the ideal duck?

is that Styxhexenhammer666?

Sometimes Anglin seems brilliant, others he seems like a complete idiot. I have no idea how smart he actually is.

weev has to be a self-hating Jew. He's one of the most Jewish-looking people I've ever seen

I really hate that kid

would buttsex

Heimbach is quite possibly the most unbearably cringey dork in the entire movement

>fat Amerimutt from Maryland
>LARP as Russian Orthodox priest for half of the week and as LE BAZED SHIA MUSLIM Hezbollah fighter the rest
For an American nationalist, Heimbach sure feels the need to latch onto completely foreign identities

Not sure tbqh senpai, I'm a 90%er myself, with the rest being Ashkenazi. Styx looks pretty Anglo though - I'm not seeing any groid, but maybe he has some Amerindian ancestry.

You can just listen to the audio you closeted homo.

>For an American nationalist, Heimbach sure feels the need to latch onto completely foreign identities
don't forget he's in favor of dixie separatism despite being from a state that was founded to protect English catholics

The kkk, an organization known predominantly for its southern roots, hates catholicism more than it hates niggers.

why no english skill?

Who is this semen demon?

she's mine fuck off

I'm a Catholic of northern Italian descent. When I was a child, our house used to get recruitment pamphlets from the Klan left at it.

Idk they came from your countries.