What if Anne Frank had actually become pregnant while in hiding?

What if Anne Frank had actually become pregnant while in hiding?

please don't provoke the pregnant anne frank poster..

She would abort it because she is a Jew and sucked up her own propaganda.

70 years later, we'd all debating over what might've happened if she HADN'T gotten pregnant. Now get off our board and fuck off back to Sage.

I'm sorry, you were saying?

Meanies

GO AWAY!!!

wow so many confederate flags in this thread! hello freindz

Anne Frank's grandson here. AMA

I would rather ponder the fact that some user's great grandfather fucked her when she worked at the camp bordello and had no clue how "famous" she would one day become.

>She would abort it because she is a Jew and sucked up her own propaganda.
In which case, there would be no reason for her to abort it, while aborting it would be direst sin.

Do you, by chance, have a Confederate officer in your lineage too?

Beter got her Bregnant

Hello friend.

See Also, who was right in the American Civil War? North or South?

>Written in ballpoint pen, which wasn't invented yet
Stop biting the bait fellows

Leaf please go

Then a family member fucked her. So what?

>educution
>canadian education

THE LEAFS FEAR THE RAKE

Don't know.

It's a tough call. From a pro states rights point of view the Lincoln administration did a lot to increase the federal government's stranglehold on the country and so the South was right.

BUT

from a racial purity point of view well, slavery was never going to last forever in American society and so all the south was ultimately doing was building the future black population of America (not to mention the slave-owners who couldn't keep it in their f star star etc pants and were breeding with black females they had). The fact alone that if that goddamn sabbos goy hadn't assassinated Lincoln, Lincoln was going to deport blacks out of America is a big reason to also consider that the North was in the right.

Best outcome? North should have won the battle ("freeing" the slaves, then kicking them out and putting a ban on letting non-whites in the country) and the South should have won the war (they get to have their state rights as long as those state rights do not include bringing in people of dark skin into the country)

>South should have won the war (they get to have their state rights as long as those state rights do not include bringing in people of dark skin into the country)

Except the South winning the war means the emergence of the Confederacy as an independent country, which completely undos the North's reasons for fighting in the first place (preservation of the Union).

what is the story?

father was goku?

>What if Anne Frank had actually become pregnant while in hiding?
It would prove that your dad fucked his sister and gave birth to a mental retard which is you faggot.

Maybe...

I had such a huge crush on anne frank while reading her book for 7th grade.
Masturbated into the venus chapter and turned in the book after the reading.
Hahahahajahahaha

Same desu

When I was twelve we read Anne Frank's uncensored diary in history class. It was pretty boring at first but when we got to the part she fantasizes about a baby coming out of her tight vagina, I got the biggest hard-on of my life. Literally made my dick diamonds. Luckily this was at the very end of the school day so I managed to keep my boner up long enough to get home and hop into bed. Spent the whole weekend masturbating to the thought of Anne Frank pregnant and giving birth. Best nut of my life.

>a heavily pregnant Anne Frank and Peter van Pels will never emerge from their hiding spot to find a company of Confederate infantrymen resting on the side of the road, playing "Oh Susanna" on a harmonica. Perplexed at the strange square flag the color guard clutches tightly, cherishing it as if it were a sacred relic, Anne and Peter curiously reach out to touch it, which the soldiers allow. As they feel the wool banner run through their fingertips, they do not know its meaning, but can nonetheless sense the importance it has in the hearts those who carry it.

feelsbadman

Were you the one to post this on /his/ too?

DOUBLE KILL!

Yes

How are you so sure that it didn't actually happened?

>A thread was wasted for this

Her father would've had to have gone to some pretty extreme lengths to cover that up. Albeit it's still not impossible.

He certainly would've had the motivation to protect his daughter's image or an unacknowledged grandchild from from unwanted attention.

Jeff Mangum, in some sort of time machine, breeded her. Once she and the baby were incinerated, he went on an airplane from Great Britain to the USA, to travel right back to 1997. On his trip, he dumped their ashes in the sea, hence the album name.

Good Christ, that's dark.

SHE IS STILL ALIVE

Hear her voice as it's rolling and ringing through me
Soft and sweet
How the notes all bend and reach above the trees

>Anne will never hear wails of a baby for the first time after enduring hours of excruciating pain laboring and pushing that leaves her too sick and exhausted to even sit up
>Anne will never cradle the newborn in her arms, filling her heart with a joy only a mother can feel
>Anne will never feel the sting of the teething infant biting down on her nipples while she feeds him, but have her discomfort instantly vanish watching the baby make a milky smile
>Anne will never hear her child's exuberant giggling as she tosses him up and down in the air on a bright summer day, with the scent of roses filling the air
>Anne will never softly encourage her firstborn to touch her belly and feel the little brother or sister growing inside of her
>Anne will never tuck her little babies into bed, kiss them goodnight, softly singing them lullabies in Dutch and Hebrew
>Anne will never comfort her child's nightmares by telling him how she survived living one for six long and awful years, but now that the world is a better place and he should not to be afraid
>Anne Frank will never be a MILF

feelsbadman

Anne Frank = Astra Taylor
don't believe (((their))) lies

How odd that in a totally unrelated thread not two hours ago I mentioned NMH. Too bad it’s such a godawful album. Been trying for twenty years to get into it. Just terrible.

it's a queen. she'll breed. you'll die.

I think it's just because it's hyped to the point of excess.

What the fuck is orthodoxy doing there you protestant ass fucking leaf

>thinking paranoid stormfags aren't going to expand their bigotry to anything they regard as foreign once the Jews aren't enough

Anne Frank was a boy. Can't get pregnant. Next question.

Anne von Bich Frank.

Are you retarded or is Sex-Ed in this country really that bad?

Implying she wasn’t and her grandchild is threemilk

No her grandchild is xan frank

Nice try Schlomo. She was a boy. Long arms, prominent brow, thick wrists, huge chin cleft. You haven't taken anatomy class apparently.

she was hiding with her family so that'd be weird

Was her book even real?

>implying vampires reproduce by copulation and pregnancy

I was thinking the other day that that petet dude had to have gotten in that pastrami at least once

Is this for real?

well the story is true
but a lot of the diary was actually written by her dad

yes

Time to listen to In The Aeroplane Over The Sea and fap to preggo Anne

Wrong. Mayer Levin did. He wrote it with a ballpoint pen then sued her father.
Jews jewing jews.

Truly, the best way of spending Christmas.