I'm a black lives mattet activist, but I like the idea of an ethnostate. What can we do yo help eachother?

I'm a black lives mattet activist, but I like the idea of an ethnostate. What can we do yo help eachother?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vWMQoiLYU2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

learn how to type maybe

Neck yourself nigger

Learn to spell, nigger.

Just start talking about it and advocating for it. The nation of islam were black nationalists if I remember right, and they seemed generally respected at their height - at least way more respected than any white nationalist organization ever was.

Kill other blacks

Never heard of a typo..... or do you only regard it as an inability to spell when a black person does it in a desperate attempt to justufy """muh superiority""". The two of you are clearly brainlet untermensch of you rece

Justify*
Your race*

You can move to africa. And take as msny other blacks with you.

Go back to Africa.

Boo hoo . Lel.do
My point still stands.... keyboard cunt.

Hey don't beat yourself up over it, at the very least you were able to get the spelling right this time.
Pat yourself on the back will you? You did good, boy

We could crack a fucking book nigger. We could learn the elite run both sides. We don't get paid by Soros faggot so you must give allowances.

Encourage your fellow negras to open a dialogue with whites instead of just screeching, looting, and beating crippled war veterans with hammers.

Basically just make your kinsmen act like people and not animals.

Start by paying whites reparations for the horrible dynamite attack in Mecca after Jakub the scientist made us.
Only our tricknology saved us from certain genocide by the racist blacks.

We could fund a country in Africa for you guys to retur... Oh wait, we did that. It's called Liberia.

No we can't help you. Kys nigger.

Buy a gun and end your life ffs

O god... this is my dream

You tell me... u think africa is a good place for yall or nah?

Start a movement to get all of you to move to Liberia.

The klu klux klan is well respected down south by both blacks and whites

Youd be shocked at how much common sense the typical black has in dixie

Nothing like the yankeeland at all

Go back to Africa
America is a white man's country and you niggers have no place here

Only one way. Get rid of whitey and rebuild the pyramids in America!

Wake up wake up

Its the monkeys on druuuugs

>rebuild
that implies that you shitskins built them in the first place which you didnt

WE

We did!

What does fucking WE mean lol

Black memes got me floating

Outside of the cities blacks and whites both understand. Separate but equal. We have individual friendships and get along because the tribes stay separate and we like it that way.

So i guess OPs a troll hes not responding

Get the fuck back to Africa. Take lots of guns, seeds, and farm equipment with you, take out some native niggers, and create your own state so you can leave us civilized humans alone. There's enough uninhabited cultivatable land in niggerland for each nigger to have 40 acres, and more if you drive out the native ooga boogas, most of which have never seen a gun before.

Inside the city too

Blacks just cant fucking live the way they do so the devolve into animals and the kikes take full advantage

Theirs not too many whites around so they cant behave themselves

Pretty sad

Nothing will happen if the emotional status quo remains as is. If you want an ethnostate you will need a race war. Period. Since you currently hold the moral high ground in regards to the media and pop culture, unfortunately for us and fortunately for you, you must instigate the race war. Start committing newsworthy atrocities. In turn we respond with our own battle in the race war and it kicks off. Strike first. Then us. Then race war. Then ethnostate.

What? No side wants that, especially not blacks

Down south blacks wouldnt survive

The southerners would mercilessly push them towards us in the north, stupid yankees would let them in without regard for personal safety, and then the blacks will rape the northerners to death and theirs the two ethnostates right there

Realize Hitler was right and so was George Lincoln Rockwell and we can have a rockwell-Malcom X friendship and live in our separate ethnostates

Niggers who live around other niggers tend to be more savage and violent, and the presence of other niggers brings out their animal tendencies.

Civilized nogs who can behave themselves should be dispersed among the human population to prevent them from devolving into animals, while more savage nigs can go back to africa.

I agree and i think most blacks would too

ISRAEL UNITED IN CHRIST

Go back to Africa.

Egypt was black. Stop tryna appropriate ancient history fuck man. It's a motherfucking desert. The black man can labor out in the sun n make somethin gret unlike the white guy thats too pasty to get sunburn lmaoo

You gotta get a group of people, put on some masks, and bomb like 50 white people. Immediately after, make a video about creating an ethnostate and share it to the news

You gotta do it the ISIS way

Fucking niggers

If u said that to my face, i would be forced to punch u out

Its called africa, go get your plane ticket lol

Just going to drop some redpills and facts

How does this make sense...

How does factoring incpopulation difference...

Crap post btfo

we made an ethno state for you already dipshit. its called Lyberia, fucking move there faggot

Petition the government to pay for your flights to any African state you want.

We need to put our white vs black hatred aside and fight the real enemy that has created the divide between our kinds and created the hate in the air between us which is the communists that hide under the left banner and the facists on the right banner.

We need to united as Americans, not divided like we were in civil war.

We don't treat with Hoteps unless they timestamp the 14 words and thank the white man for freeing them. It's the "tits or gtfo" for nog filtering.

We form racially segregated living areas and allow businesses to discriminate based on race in those areas, but also allow a mixed race "neutral zones" in the country where everything can transpire as it does today. So basically the people who want to live with their own group can and the people who want to be cucks can do that too. We can do this by forming a coalition of black AND white supremacists called the "Ethno Sepratists Union" or ESU, only with our combined efforts can we achieve the appropriate, but separated, living spaces for our peoples.

YES. fucking THIS!!! Problem SOLVED!!! Get this plan over to Trump and tell him he's got 6years to get this happening. Done and Done.

youtube.com/watch?v=vWMQoiLYU2c