Merry christmas motherfuckers!

youtube.com/watch?v=rcaDO7SY4-4

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/documents-tie-berkeley-riot-organizers-to-pro-pedophilia-group-nambla/
youtu.be/dtIymsLCN-A?t=4m39s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE CANT BLAME ALL OF THEM THEY'RE A PEACEFUL RELIGION

WIPED OUT! MUAHAHAHAHA

that torn ACL is never going to heal

hope red truck sues him for damage to his car

thanks. we all know the left are commies but this guy actually outs himself with his own words

lol

>that numale shimmy from the other guy

what r u in for

>what did he mean by this?

He's gotta learn how to play frogger better.

"I'm a CNA"
>of fucking course

This is literally who we're up against

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

THANKS user, REALLY MADE MY CHRISTMAS

Holy fucking shit, god is real

Whatever happened to Antifa? Everyone was lavishing praise on them in August, and then it seemed like they vanished. I went to a Kate Steinle rally in S.F last week and there were only about 6 of them in masks. Are they going back into hiding again?

>He slammed on the breaks before hitting him

Erridei am sheffling
Dumddum did dudum

I feel worst for the driver. The dumbass didn't even look both ways and you heard the driver screech to a halt. What did you think was going to happen with based doggo behind the wheel?

>fuck laws
>gets run over for jaywalking

The main catalyst for recent antifa activity got identified by the Daily Caller as pedophiles, so they went dormant again:
dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/documents-tie-berkeley-riot-organizers-to-pro-pedophilia-group-nambla/

What the fuck was he trying to do?

TRUCK OF PEACE

>"hallelujah to our God!"
>instantly changes scene to guy laying on the ground
hahahahha

I think funnily enough the one with the megaphone was trying to lure Christians into traffic. He was shouting confrontational shit like "I'm right here, come and get me".
Of course the fag in black realised he/she/they/xe/it was separated from its only allies and made a quick dash to avoid having to fucking stand up for itself, and it got splatted
I don't even believe in God, but if you are up there big man, that was some nice work

Bitch is lucky that car wasn't going 30mph faster would have thrown her commie ass 30 feet.

Without seeing the video I just assumed it was a march about an illegal immigrant.

Accidentally hitting the brake and not the gas.

> Ooouuuhhh
Good job, jesus.

i could crush these cunts easily

is he going to get a pay out from obama care?

>neo nazi kid shoots good goys who try to out him
>antifa gets dumpstered
it's been a good day

So she was running to actually attack the guy, right?

Can't escape the laws of the land.

We'll call it the ants dance

I don't think so. I think the guy shouting through the megaphone on the other side of the street was her buddy. Can anyone verify this? I thought I saw an anarchist flag on his megaphone.

So I think she went over to assault the guys with the cameras, then when that obviously didn't happen, she ran back over to stand with her megaphone buddy. But, damn, wouldn't it be funnier if that dude with the megaphone actually taunted her into a rage and got her ass run over?

Reminder that 0 (ZERO) communist flags will respond to this thread (^:

Yall are fucking pathetic

Nazis run people over
Commies GET run over

Get the difference yet little babies ((((:

I seriously doubt the poor driver was even wanting to hit the bitch.

kek
Hope doggo's truck is okay.

ruh roh raggy

RT means that any investigators have likely seen this video right? That fucking brake squeal alone will acquit the driver of any bullshit the protestor wants to try.

>they're so obsessed with freedom of speech and their rights that they don't care about basic human decency
>so watch me use my freedom of speech to blare communist sentiment over a group of peacefully assembled christians
>communism will win! Communism will win!

I wish the truck got the retard with the megaphone too, +250mph

Okay, I just watched the RT video and I don't think it's a woman anymore. I'm pretty sure that's just a really femmy dude wearing women's pants. Why do these freaks have to be so gender confused. I actually called him 'her' like a dozen times already. I shudder to think that's what he would prefer.

HELLO MY BABY HELLO MY DARLING
HELLO MY RAGTIME GAL

>Commie fucks legitimately think that the Christian flag is racist
Idiots

did that fag just say the black toddler wearing a trust jesus board was a known white supremacist symbol?

Her? I was sure that it was 100% soy

thank you based Jesus for these existential bounties

Fucking love this. If you notice the people that initially rushed over to help the guy were the Christians in the march. Antifa spent the whole time verbally attacking them only to be helped by them.

"c-c-c-communism w-w-w-will w-win g-g-guys"

> I'm pretty sure that's just a really femmy dude wearing women's pants

Its a trap dude!

These faggots just can't stop getting hit by cars

the fire rises, Brother

>If you notice the people that initially rushed over to help the guy were the Christians in the march

Up against our hood, apparently.

You'd think they'd learn to be careful when crossing the street after last time

welcome to the Jungle my dearest long lost Greek Brother

The thing has boobs.

Yeah as great as it is to see that dumb fuck get hit, I still feel really bad for that driver, it's fucking Christmas and you're just out for a drive and now you have to deal with some bitchy soy boy who ran infront of your truck and got hit.

Is it just me or does this marginal protest look like another russian troll psyop. No commie speaks in terms like "communism will be tomorows ideology" - it looks like a twitter gathering made possible by russian bots larping as anti-fa commies gone wrong.

welcome to the thunderdome ivan

Skull structure makes it look like a dude.

>▶
:)

>Is it just me or does this marginal protest look like another russian troll psyop
If it is Putin should keep them coming.

Nice

Clearly shows the mentality of these people.
> I could pull trough anything.
> No sense of danger.
Usually sense of danger of the road is developed in early adolescence.

Do tha stanky leg, soiboi!

youtu.be/dtIymsLCN-A?t=4m39s

That reaction when Xhe gets trucked.

Hmm, a Communist was run over by red, worker class truck you say?
My, my what a day!

I've noticed this change over the last decade or so, people not even looking when they walk out into the street. Seems to reflect a more general sense of entitlement, or parents quit telling their children not to play in traffic.

Didn't this guy dox himself on reddit and go to prison or something?

The Almighty works in mysterious ways, Dad. Have faith!

Did these privileged, whitest of the whiteys, neo-marxists retreat in panic and confusion when they noticed some of the marchers where Hispanics?
"Oh no, my privilege theory marxist hierarchy is all confused and they are going to kick our asses too."

Irony at its finest, eh?

>she

Oh man that's pretty comfy
>That scared soyboy dance
*BREATHES IN*

I have no idea. Just a video from my pol humor folder.

This is the guy with the medic arm band on who does nothing except freak out like a hysterical woman and then proceeds to try and pull the other girl up by her arm immediately after being struck by a ute.
Probably even did a level one first aid course to earn the groups "medic" status and bought a packet of bandaids

>Initial reports state that the driver was yelling "God is great" in Arabic.

Hahahahah

>zoinks scoob

What the FUCK is the guy with bag doing?

criminally underrated

Larping as medic.

Ja PIERDOLĘ, ale KEKowałem. Thanks, Ivan, made my day. Wesołych Swiąt, i a happy new year! :)

kek I thought the dog was driving for a second.

>cop standing over her
>I just want those fuckers to stop going around with their white supremacist symbols, sir
@8:00

Is this the result of a chunk of tofu washed down by a healthy glug of tap water?

Nissan /ourcar/ confirmed?

soy boy boobs

>women in combat.webm