youtu.be/cZ4Petds3LQ
youtu.be/SHYi_F460gA
youtu.be/FUyGR45Jrv0
youtu.be/0ZiIyRvhQcw
youtube.com/watch?v=5VRyiaszGtA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Partisans dindu nuffin.

I want to fuck Mary.

Can't wait till churchill gives his speech when the republic fall.

Mary is revengesexual.
But she'll hatefuck you if you manage to do horrible shit to her leaving her mentally scarred forever.

That is highly acceptable.

Frenchmen deserve everything.

ED appreciation time
youtu.be/cZ4Petds3LQ

youtu.be/SHYi_F460gA

I read volume 1, it seemed OK. I don't really see where the story is going, is the MC just going to get more and more brainwashed as the story goes on?

Volume 2 when?

I prefer these versions:
youtu.be/FUyGR45Jrv0
youtu.be/0ZiIyRvhQcw

Los Los Los is way better

Yeah, but its problem is that Aoi Yuuki isn't an actual singer, it would have been much better with someone else. But still, it's a nice touch to hear Tanya's seiyuu sing.

Sup Forums sings ED 1 when?

Can nothing sate this demon's hunger?

CHOCO!

Chocolate coloured penis maybe.

I want to cover my dick in chocolate and feed it to her

>preview tomorrow

Hype

Anyone got the CHOCO with audio?

Audio on Sup Forums? Do you want this to become a video streaming site or something?!?

>what are the pomf clones

There is audio support on other boards.
Just not Sup Forums. Because autism. Legitimately.

>tfw two females in your unit
>one is a sadistic little fuck and also your commander
>second is an always hungry slavic frog demon
Being in Tanya's unit is suffering.

>your fellow soldiers will tease you about the crush you have on your Commander

Feels bad man

You just have to feed one of them your daily ration of bread and she'll leave you alone. The other one, well, you just have to just make her look good and follow orders.

I wonder how Visha would react to being asked out on a date for some K-Brot?

She would thank you for your bread but would regretfully inform you that she already has plans with the Major. Tanya's late night training regimen is even harder than her counter interrogation course.

I want to be that slav.

>you will never be caught by Tanya, think you're getting princess carried, and then thrown down into hard packed snow

You might get in trouble. The Major is really attached to her coffee machine.

>gut a family man and steal his gun that "..." his daughter gave him for a christmas present

How was she supposed to know that? Do you think that she scouts out every potential enemy out there and decides to kill only family men? Get fucking real. Nobody but you (the viewer) knew what's going on. All Tanya knows is that she took a gun from the enemy - there's nothing inherently "evil" about it.

>I heard you wanted some chocolate Lt. Weiss.
>Well go on, take it.
>Is something wrong Lt. Weiss?
>Oh you can't reach? How terribly inconsiderate of me.
>Let me just get a bit closer then
>How's that, surely now you can reach right?
>You know it's quite rude making your commanding officer wait Lt. Weiss
>Do you or do you not want the chocolate Lt. Weiss!?

>this handsome creature will never save your life

The "Evil" part is just misunderstandings.

honestly, any soldier on either side who has a confirmed kill has most likely caused a family to grieve, it's part of the job.

/gif/ and /wsg/ have audio

>misunderstandings
>denying God right to his face
>not the highest magnitude of evil

Even Lucifer didn't have the balls to deny God; he merely said he was above God (or equal to). Humanity has committed acts that even Lucifer feared to do, such as killing his fellow being or denying God's existence.

This just shows me how much of a little bitch Lucifer is.

>t. Religious fag

Sonzai X, pls!

>partisans

Filth.

He's A god. One of many.
Would you proselytize yourself before every being more powerful than you are?

>t. fedorafag

How did monotheism come into existence? Doesn't it make more sense to have a "band" of godly beings? With some who are unruly, who enjoy fucking around, with some who try their best to preserve the order of the world?

Did the introduction of tribal chiefs have an impact on the way religion worked?

All fedorafags are athiests but not all athiests are fedorafags you double nigger.

pls no spoilers plcx d
thttnsmnxnx ndnandapsdnp

It was the natural conclusion of religion. The problem with multiple gods is that they're just superheroes (humans with faults of their own, yet they have OP as fuck powers). Monotheism relies upon having an almighty being that has not a single fault, isn't a human, and has every power in the book and then some.

The issue with someone like Zeus is you could theoretically kill him, trick him, or fuck him over. Christian God is impossible to kill, trick, or fuck over.

>going back to WW1 pseudonazi germany while becoming a blond magical loli and enroll in the army to kill civilians through wartime treaty loopholes

Is this what japanese salarymen fantasize about nowadays?

>Germany did nothing wr-
Oh w8

Not only Japanese salarymen, my man.

But still interestingly Christians and Muslims worship superheroes (Jesus and Muhammed).

Myth & Roid's JINGO JUNGLE full MV
youtube.com/watch?v=5VRyiaszGtA

>belgium
>a sovereign nation
Pick one.

However,
>US declares neutrality
Hah.

you start our with people worshipping a pantheon
polytheism

then one group decides to worship only one god out of that pantheon while not denying the rest of the pantheon
henotheism

after generations of only worshipping one god, it is easy for a group to forget or reject the pentheon and you're left with monotheism

Belgium was a mistake!

Well. Being X told her there's no afterlife and he's only giving her a second chance out of boredom and hubris. So naturally she would deny the existence of G_d.

Also I should like to point out murder shouldn't be a problem if there is an after life. Animals do it on the daily. Religioncucks should decide once and for all if death is good or bad and stop memeing about it henceforth.

there is an afterlife though, everybody gets infinite tries until they reach it, she only gets one more due to her tipping

Not according to Christianity.
In fact, there's more than one quote saying there isn't an afterlife.

How come there isn't an anime based around Greek mythology?

Well it is sort of redundant to have an afterlife AND have the second coming establish kingdom of heaven on earth.

well according to this story there is, "reaching enlightenment" is some kind of higher state that requires faith somehow.

Has Anson become Punished Snake?

Who is the man raping her?

>there will be never Warhammer 40K Imperial Guard anime with ending like this.

"I hope this woman is into bird penis, because that's what she's getting"

>bird dick
>it explodes to slam the cervix/womb for the best chance of insemination
>it falls off afterwards in the case of Mallard ducks

>what is alliance pact

>Germany invades Belgium to outflank the French army
French never learn, don't they?

I guess that explains why geese are so fucking angry all the time.

How does Weiss do it?

Like most soldiers do: get some like crazy whenever they get leave.

He's an mage and an officer, shouldn't be too hard.

I meant manage being in the unit with 2 irregular officers, but that works too, I guess.

Considering that the empire is always in need of extra mages, to have the Mage soldiers sow wild oats while on leave is pretty much mandatory.

A good root will extend your leave time by the time spent on "strengthening the empires gene pool".

With mage-doping, some have managed to extend their leave time even thricefold.

The fountain was a nice touch

reminder first commandment is
>Thou shalt have no other gods before me
not
>I am the only god
not
>I am the one true god
but
>no ((((((OTHER))))))) gods before me

JHVH was a originally a warrior god the jews worshipped out of a pantheon. Naturally they favored him as they continually fucked shit up in and around the middle east

This

Lucifer is a demonized copy-cat of prometheus. His name means "Light-bringer", and if you wanna get down and dirty with apocrypha then that nigga chill as hell and is basically the reason we have greater intelligence and free-will.
There is also all those cool nephilim that gods appointed angel contacts to the human race made because they liked us so much they had to get their fuck on. This is why the flood happened. God didn't like us having sick ass magic spells and crazy half-angel giants roaming the land.
Wasn't until that Dante faggot that Hell became the torture pit it is now, either. Before it was just another version of purgatory- a neutral space that holds souls that don't make the cut to heaven.

But all of this is retarded anyways because the bible wasn't put together until 200 years after all the shit was written and arbitrarily at that and then King James didn't even have any fucking yids on his team to properly translate it in the first place. Thats the only thing islam has going for it. One language for their book, the whole time, never fucked with.

Weiss is a crazy bastard that might have picked up a bit of hero worship.

Everyone that signed up for Tanya's unit is a hardcore patriot that wanted to get shit done. The recruitment flier basically forced it to be the only reason why you would want to join. There is also the fact that Tanya is basically a god on the battlefield, having the type-95 backing you up makes it one of the safer places on the front line. I'd fight too if I had someone like that in command.

Salarymen are an endangered species!

>Lucifer is a demonized copy-cat of prometheus. His name means "Light-bringer", and if you wanna get down and dirty with apocrypha then that nigga chill as hell and is basically the reason we have greater intelligence and free-will.
>There is also all those cool nephilim that gods appointed angel contacts to the human race made because they liked us so much they had to get their fuck on. This is why the flood happened. God didn't like us having sick ass magic spells and crazy half-angel giants roaming the land.
Wasn't until that Dante faggot that Hell became the torture pit it is now, either. Before it was just another version of purgatory- a neutral space that holds souls that don't make the cut to heaven.

How frustrating is it to have them change the anime designs for the sake of avoiding waifufags only to have waifufags latch on it anyway?

>avoiding waifufags
Sounds like an impossible task to me, was that the real reason for the anime designs?

Only CZ knows as he gave the OK for the designs in the anime.

>anime's protag is a duck
Oh shit

They really should be wearing helmets while flying.

>ignore X
So this is what it finally came to?
Figures.
Tis a destiny of all threads about popular titles.
In Overlord there are humiefags and male Valkyries.

Yeah the british should be wearing helmets inside their tanks too, but berets look nicer

How loud machinery/guns can be is basically always ignored in fiction.
It should be pretty obvious for everyone that you need helmets/goggles when flying for various reasons, specially when the bomber pilots use em.

But they have a 360 degree passive magic barrier. Unless you're talking about when they crash for some reason. Either way a normal military helmet does poorly against large impacts like that.

Dedicated shitposters is what unites us.

I mean they don't seem that necessary, their passive shield seem to block most things while the active is used to block more powerful attacks.

In the manga it had the Frenchie's in suits of armor which make more sense as they are more inferior to the Empires mages and technology meaning they gotta be more defensive while the Empires mages have more leeway.

They still use the helmets in the manga, and thats a description from the manga.
They can always come up with some copout as to why they dont need helmets but the real reason is the viewer needs to be able to recognize the character so the scene has more emotion instead of any practical reason.

Well, even the manga finds pretty good reasons to ditch the helmet from time to time.

Do you think Tanya-chan is pro-NDH?