JOIN MILITARY

>JOIN MILITARY
>COMMIT SUICIDE
>PARENTS RECEIVE $400K FROM TAXPAYERS

would this actually work?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.seattlepi.com/nowhearthis/2008/07/28/brigadier-general-killed-at-elmendorf/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so that's why there's so many arabs in the military

pretty sure life insurance doesnt cover suicide. in the same way fire insurance doesnt compensate arson.

Technically you're right, but there's a reason "Jewish fire" is a thing.

"IT COVERS SUICIDE"

"IT C-O-V-E-R-S SUICIDE"

It usually is covered, after a specific delay... The delay stops most abuse, because people don't usually plan that kind of thing a year out.

This, kinda, life insurance typically provides the best coverage payout while on the job and traveling.
Key reason while on the job and traveling pay out so well as it can be easily proven that it was an accident.
If you have life insurance that does payout for suicide I doubt that you'll get anything more than a fourth of the total policy coverage.

suicide for military is covered. because of the high suicide rate its hard for the gov to deny liability. look it up.

i did 14 years suicide is covered in militarys life insurance.

It usually does with a buffer period. Like a few years before suicide becomes covered.

The military covers it because the military has a high suicide rate.

you are wrong. When I was in we'd have the yearly life insurance shill make it a sizeable part of his presentation.

Underrated

>suicide for military is covered.
>When I was in we'd have the yearly life insurance shill make it a sizeable part of his presentation.

this is incredibly jewish

admin for army fag here, so it does and doesnt cover suicide, but 99.9% of the time we give to the family for their loss, plus its 500k 100k for death gratuity which is non optional, and 400k which is covered through sgli which is optional covering from 0-400k.

ive done a few suicides, and command group just labels it as work related and they give the cash.

SGLI Denial of Payments Cause of death is irrelevant for purposes of paying SGLI (see 38 USC Sections 1965 - 1976 and 38 CFR Part 9). So long as you are covered, SGLI will pay your beneficiaries even if your death is the result of DUI or not wearing a seat belt (even suicide is covered). Again, cause of death is irrelevant for purposes of paying SGLI. SGLI will not pay out in certain circumstances, but these circumstances relate to whether the individual was covered by SGLI at the time of death. For example, a service member who is AWOL for more than 30 days, confined by civilian authorities for more than 30 days, or serves more than 30 days under a court martial sentence involving total forfeiture of all pay and allowances is no longer covered by SGLI (see 38 U.S.C. Section 1968(a)(1)(B)). Further, any person guilty of mutiny, treason, spying, or desertion, or who because of conscientious objections, refuses to perform service in the Armed Forces of the U.S. or refuses to wear the uniform is not covered by SGLI (see 38 U.S.C. Section 1973). Factors such as DUI or not wearing a seat belt in a jurisdiction that requires the use of one could well be the basis for denying Dependency Indemnity Compensation (DIC) to otherwise eligible beneficiaries. The reason is that in order for your beneficiaries to receive DIC your death must not have been due to your own misconduct. There is no such test for SGLI.

I wasn't denying that it's think I was more of implying you should go back into the force and try to get yourself killed while on the job, if you are truly looking to help your mother with the pay out of your death.

It does work. When i was in the military people would off themselves and their designated next of kin would get 400k. They pay out because it is deemed that the military made you kill yourself.

Only if you're a general.
>blog.seattlepi.com/nowhearthis/2008/07/28/brigadier-general-killed-at-elmendorf/

While I was stationed at Elmendorf our base commander shot himself after a drunken fight he had with his wife. They purposely waited months until after he received full honors and his wife was fully compensated before they finally ruled it a suicide.
The military is fucking stupid and once you get high enough it's just as corrupt as washington.

>would this actually work?
There is only one way to find out and it needs to be livestreamed.

And if you're not high enough, they throw the book at you for missing the formation and have you stick around for the remainder of the tour just to drum you off the service with big chicken dinner. US military is such a fine institution