Jagaaaaan

Finally some dangerous monstergirls manga

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1JQpE7n6eUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>seems happy and shit
The fuck is the bride's problem.

She married for cash only or something? Dunno. Like she got the best man as her prize/trophy and thus she seems little hunter-y there.

Don't the people just need to have strong desires in order to be infected? I thought it doesn't matter if they're positive or negative.

How does she fire and reload that xbow?

when will mc bang the cop

Check that armpit guys.

>prize/trophy
Huh, never crossed my mind. I thought all the transformation were caused by negative feelings.
Well shit. Shit is going to be a lot more worse if the trigger is any type of strong desire.

Next time she turned.

Eventually but they're probably all going to die anyway.

Why are they happy?
Why can that centaur shapeshift it's arms into a crossbow and a huge ass spike?

Oh wait, there's a closer shot.

Cause author is a moloch worshipper and hates pepe

Dangerous make it all the more thrilling.

wdym next time she turned?

I'm sorry, what?

Literally in the title. Just visit niggerstream.

Did the owl come back to life?

jaysus then everybody is susceptible

I don't know if I can trust these nigga stream translations

Yes read it again

So what's with this guy

Probably someone like him.

Future main antagonist

he's gonna rape the female cop and mc gonna have his full transformation

100% he is not the one that will kill her

It's going to be this guy and they'll either becomes rivals or enemies

Jagan 2.

Would a flesh crossbow work?

yes cause of that lance.

Oh he'll ""bang"" the cop alright

He will bang her after she turns into
>Fractured cop wanting the J
>Fuckmecorn

is thia that island slasher monster manga

So, what's her desire?

Attention whore? Greed?

probably her biological clock ringing, or her parents, so she just needed to snatch any man

She's probably hiding the fact she hates him. Their fake smiles seems to prove it. Arranged marriage maybe

Probably going around putting frogs into people.

>Chaos! The fractured human ----
I can see it now

Sup Forums joke

i never seen this manga before but this image gave me heavy Claymore flashbacks. That centaur monster also had an arm arbalest.
his death was very sad

What the fuck is going on?

Read it. Only 5 chapters out

Was I the only one thinking his gf was going to be cheating on him?

I didn't even remember that centaur-boy died in Berserk

He jobbed against mobs.

Inb4 the cop is the owl.

>That title
>That pic
Is that manga good? Seems too edgy. Like Fire Punch.

can't hurt to read the only 5 chapters that are out. It's pretty good so far. Seems like it could take a le edgy turn so I guess we'll see.

Is this "crossed" but actually interesting ?

The owl is cute.

wut where's this from?

This looks like from the h-doujin about a Veterinarian girl removing parasitic worms from humans who make its victims very horny and she also have a pet frog who eats these parasites.
Coincidentally this manga and that h-doujin have a quite similar art style and concept.

link?

kami-sama no iutoori.
part 1 is a fun ride, part 2 is shit for the most part.
That guy is from part 1.

Shun was based until the end though. best ending (despite breaking his promise to his mum)

>Shun was based until the end though. best ending
That is why I said for the most part, Shun's end with Kamimaro was glorious.

>artist: Nishida Kensuke
This guy's style looks familiar, is he the guy who drew I Am a Hero in Nagasaki?

Yes, he is.

So happy!

Her sphincter has a special mechanism/action that handles that.

Just did that....

WHAT IN ALL OF HEAVEN AND HELL IS FUCKING GOING ON?

This is probably my favorirte running manga right now. Love the monster designs, the gore and the MC.
Anyone knows if the japs like it or will their shit taste getting another good manga cancelled?

Fucked up frogs infect humans and make them mutate according to their hidden desires and feelings. So the hero has to eat owl shit. Duh.

Fucken loven the mc

I like the ongoing theme of fake smiles. The artist's pretty good at drawing them.

manga name?

I know it looks like the thread name is a piece of dialogue, but that's pretty much the name of the manga with all those extra letter a.
OP doesn't have enough of them though. It's actually like this: Jagaaaaaan

Wait... a monster girl, THAT'S ACTUALLY A MONSTER!?

I feel like it's been ages since I've seen a new series with a more monstery monstergirl. Too bad she's probably just a monster of the week, but hey.
Just give me my fucking catgirls and kitsunes with more than just ear headbands and tail buttplugs.

wonder how this manga will end. Will he eventually run out of owl shit to eat and get kekked himself

The owl says something to the effect of "kill all the frogs, and your problems will be solved", but he never outright says that Jagasaki will be cured. It's going to be interesting to see where it all goes, at least.

>Fur-covered tits

The girlfriend just wanted to move forward with their relationship and had been trying to not be too pushy while the mc was basically just delaying and avoiding talking about it or even meeting her parents because he couldn't accept that his life wasn't some vague childish "shoot the bad guys" epic adventure.
That fractured into a scorpion stinger ring-finger seeking "love".

It doesn't take much.

No, and you're stupid.

Intriguing.

>I Am Hero in Nagasaki author

It'll end with DUDE ALIENS LMAO

>your problems will be solved
The version I read had it as "your struggles will be over".
Doesn't sound promising.

>Medetaurus
A what now
youtube.com/watch?v=1JQpE7n6eUk

This manga reminded me of pic related but without the monsters.

Though I hope this new manga learns from this and ends up with more chapters.

is that guy still exploding two panels later

its kind of disconcerting how easy manga artists seem to think it is for a young person to become a sociopathic killer

no got sucked in some mini blackhole

So you're saying an old person is more likely to be a sociopath than a young one?

you should be a journalist

I'd rather be an armchair psychologist

when all else fail you can go back to your true calling and be a retarded shitposter with no reading comprehension

SHIT

What are you guys even talking about

>starts transforming because she's "happy"
>something about a $2000 dress beforehand
>frogs amplify true desires
What a gold digging whore.

But $2000 is just around less than a months salary for most people right?

It's really not that expensive to be considered a gold digger unless she hates his poorfag husband and wanted it more to be expensive.

She a gold digger

I don't remember this part in Killing Bites.

Oh so its more than $2000 and bought the most expensive

I guess she's really a gd

He's the Sasuke

is this manga drawn by ben garrison?

$2k is on the average for wedding dresses

It"s far easier than you'd might think. My therapsist states that under circumstances, troubled individuals and even normal people view otherwise view horrific action with a fractured sense of self. They would not freak out until moments after the event or until it actual settles in what they've done. Human beings are normal irrational creatures, and fall into either category when questioned.

A psychopath, for example, would feel nothing. They don't mad with power; they are simply broken from the start. They would not go mad, and would usually feel nothing but pleasure from something as this.

This manga has the cutest boys already, I love their faces

Picked up

This is gonna get cancelled.

It could ultimately be neat, but the pacing is wacked.

It either has a big cool twist or character reveal in the next couple chapters, or this is gone before chapter 25.

I hope MC will eat a frog at one point. Maybe after Owl does something to piss him off and he kills it, but it won't respawn in time to frog from the enemy. Or maybe just does it in a crazied state.