This guy...

This guy, who used to live in a penthouse and has his name in gold on a side of a fucking building is representing the common man?

Come the fuck on

I know even poltards can see this irony.

It's all going according to plan.

which other rich president 2016 candidate would have been a better representative?

Have you ever bothered to see where Trump started out? He grew up in an upper middle class home in Queens, took a hell of a chance in Manhattan real estate (even with a $1 mil loan form dad) and made it.

would rather have the people with actual political experience than a decrepit, temperamental man-child

Which is a large part of why middle america voted for him. Just to make you pissbabies angry.

The truth about this image that he doesn't want you to know is that there is a person in that lion.

>corrupted politician vs a shotty businessmen
youre like the moron who keeps hiring niggers but cant figure out work production is down.

m .. m -mummy

BERNIE SANDERS

Bernie Fucking Sanders

>I know even poltards can see this irony.
You're implying irony means something is impossible.

Bernie bros don't post on Sup Forums

>represents us

Nobody "represents" anybody. We just elected him to do what he said he was going to do

He's representing Americans.

>This guy, who used to live in a penthouse and has his name in gold on a side of a fucking building is representing the common man?
>Come the fuck on
>I know even poltards can see this irony.
No, he represents eternal crypto-jew.
/thread

kys commie
>in all fields

This may sound corny, but despite Trump being a billionaire, he has never shown disdain for any normies. IMO he is the definition of a Populist. Cucks will say he just campaigned the way he did to trick dumb people, but there are compilation videos on Youtube of Trump standing up for the average American over the last 30 years.

>clintons and trumps are very good friends, hang out at weddings and shit

>they hatch a scheme to get their friend trump to run for president against hillary so she has a easy win (trump is in on it)

>everything is going to plan, trump is the nominee

>but there comes a problem, its starting to look like trump has a chance at actually winning
>oh fuck, its every man for himself now

>hillary starts bad mouthing trump
>he doesnt like this but doesn't go full butthurt until the debates
>BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST
>Bill is in such shock that their friend would do this to him
>Sworn enemies for life now

prove me wrong senpaitachi

bernie was hillary pawn, he never intended on winning

he is representing the American dream

lmao this doesn't prove what you think it does you fucking brainlet

The president isn't your representative. He's the leader of the executive branch tasked with making sure laws get enforced. You are represented by, get this because its hard to follow, your representatives in congress and the senate.

>not all Americans are stupid?

The president was never intended to represent the common man, that commie bullshit. George Washington and the common man had very little in common.

Gas yourself please.

The man's cup overfloweth

Let's say you are right. There is still almost 3 years left to go buddy. Why not be part of a peaceful solution?

Spot on

Maybe he just got bored of it

It would make more sense if when one side lost the election they all just laughed it off, and congratulated each other for being American.

However in 2017 this "quality" of bullshit propaganda has kept on for over a year now.

Anyone got a pic of the two houses Bernie accepted as bribes?

Clearly you know nothing about history. Ever heard of a monarch?
>american education

He's a better representative than fake news and phony, beltway-insider politicians.

fuck you, you stupid nigger. he just enacted an executive order that made human trafficking in the united states a NATIONAL EMERGENCY. He is seizing property and assets affiliated from anyone who has any ties to any human rights violations ie child sex trafficking. anyone with corruption also gets assets frozen/ seized. let me remind you nancy pelosi was just caught accepting money from child sex traffickers off backpage. this new executive order can theoretically fuck her and anyone who helps her. Their cards are falling apart. there was a fucking fed nigger on here a few days ago saying that trump deployed navy seals to help in the federal sweep of rescuing children and talked about shipment containers full of kids and shit. you can suck my presidents motherfucking dick.

Ya

if you wanna go after child molestors you keep them close so you can throw them under the bus later. stupid lib niggers will never understand this concept which is why all of california is a sex trafficking stripmall

I don’t know what to tell you besides what you describe is a problem with every politician. All candidates come from either an upper middle class or rich background. Using your logic it has been over fifty years since a legitimate representative was in office. God you’re dumb.

That's a bad photoshop

Youll know why he was elected when that wall goes up shitskin

fucking hilarious to see trump voters actually suffer the most under trumps policies

enjoy having no healthcare

enjoy paying more tax

as long as the librulls are mad, right:? xDD

If that's the worst thing you can say about hi faggit, then the choice was platinum.

Embrace reality and shame molloch.

>enjoy paying more tax

Are you this retarded? 80 percent of middle class saw a tax cut (those with subsidized high state tax didnt eg. Cali and ny but that is their states fault) and 100 percent of business owners saw a game changing tax break that will reshape America.

*him

When you judge someone by the amount of money they have...you’re a commie fucktard

Literally John Kasich.

But nope. It's 2016 and we either need le epic memes president or le womynn president.

Trump has lived the American dream all his life and he loves this country. He's the perfect man for POTUS.

>OP is a faggot
>SAGED

lol OP got rekt

What's funny is this actually is an argument against your premise. He could have watched the world burn from the comfort of his golden penthouse. Him and his family would have been totally safe from any of the fallout. Their lives were set. And yet they gave it all up to save us.

Poor Bill

Nope... but I have this quote from Hillary Clinton's Goodman Sachs speech:

>Clinton told a crowd at a Goldman Sachs-sponsored speech that she is now “kind of far removed because the life I’ve lived and the economic, you know, fortunes that my husband and I now enjoy,

So instead this crooked millionaire liar was going to represent me?

her useless daughter lives in a $10 million apartment even though her husband is broke

every statement incorrect
being this retarded

Nah I think he’s been looking for payback ever since 9/11 and when Obama called him out after the 2012 election and roasted Trump about his birth certificate

we have no health care......
but you liberals make sure illegal immigrants get it for free

>and you wonder why we are angry

Aww buck up, there aggrieved soul.

Hillary Clinton, your queen, sees no problem with Trump.

>Clinton responded to a question from chief executive Lloyd Blankfein, who quipped that you “go to Washington” to “make a small fortune.” Clinton agreed with the comment and complained about ethics rules that require officials to divest from certain assets before entering government. “There is such a bias against people who have led successful and/or complicated lives,” Clinton said.

In the real estate and construction business he would work with "regular guys" all the time. Contractors, hotel workers, etc.

He always understood and got along with these people.

Unlike Hillary who went to law school then became First Lady with out having to interact with anybody but upper class folks.

Exactly.
And they throw vets and American women and children onto the street to give low income housing to illegals also.

Then the illegals laugh and call those people lazy, that's why they're on the street.

The Irony. If they're so great and hard working why aren't they on Mexi making it great again?

I'll take le epic Memes for a thousand, Alex.

The Clinton pedo fuckers possibly?
Because the majority of burgers likes to fuck children?
Idk.

Trump has always gotten along better with the taxi drivers and common working man if you believe him from interviews from over the course of his life. The election showed that to be demonstratively true, by him winning the hard hit working class. I could give a shit if he eats a snickers bar with a fork and knife.

You mean those cock sucking child fuckers that put us all in the mess we're in?

Inherit millions and build upon them?

>a harmless plant

I see what you did there
It is a harmless plant you fuckwit.

It's Christmas, go be with your stifling hothouse of a family.

>actual political experience
that's just code for corrupt

>It takes an uncommon man to represent our common man.

My healthcare is private, and I now pay lower taxes. If you're on public healthcare, I hope you fucking die anyway.

Some do, they just don't care. Mostly because they are Russian shills doing a job.

It's not that we don't see the irony. We do. We see it fully and completely. But we don't care. Do you know why we don't?

We know what he represents. He represents the biggest fuck you in American History to the establishment. He represents the biggest middle finger ever given to the powers that be. He was told to run, and that even if he did, he would never win. He was made fun of. Talked down to.

They made fun of his looks. The way he speaks. The way he acts. Who he's married. What he did to get where he was. And he took all of their laughter, ate it, and then shit out not only a win, but a record breaking presidency.

He cannot be bought. He cannot be swayed.
He cannot be denied.

We voted for him because he is US.