I want to kill an American with my bare hands

I want to kill an American with my bare hands.

I want to destroy that person until there's nothing alive on that disgusting amount of mass.

Is that normal?

Why are afraid it's abnormal?

yes, yes it is

You could try but ide shoot you first. Im a little crazy and am always palming my gun in public.

here i thought we were bros

jew-slavshit much?

Depends which American

Hillary Clinton - absolutely
Mr Rogers - no way dude

DELET

You can't even kill emus. Piss off

>Why was Australia formed as a prison colony?

calm down pajeet

Yes its absolutely normal
I have the same urge

Also I wouldn't mind killing an aussie

Watch what you say you
Boomerang throwing nigger
I’ll smash you with my fat belly
I’ve been training by eating McDonald’s for over 5 years and now my stomach is about the size of a inflated condom

I was out at a tavern the other night for a Christmas party and had the same feeling.
This disgusting fat piece of shit named Richard was just begging to have his face caved in.
So yes, I think it's totally natural to want to kill Americans.

Yes, that is what makes us human. Don't let society tell you killing others is abnormal.

Same urge here. The rest of the world should work together and get rid of them and give the land back to the native americans.

BASED BRITBRO DEFENDING BASED TRUMP

M

A

G

A

At this point yes. Regardless please redirect that anger towards India. They are a much bigger threat to you than you think.

Jealousy is normal yes

Yes, it's normal. Americans are horrible people.

Battle of brisbane 2.0 when?

do niggers count?

great job sliding a thread off the board, you mongoloid

Just give them smallpox blankets bro.

Perfectly normal. They are the willing servants of the kikes

Killing someone with your bare hands is the only way acceptable way to kill somebody offensively. It is as personal as it can possibly get, which is a good thing.

That being said, if some dickhead attempts to beat you to death, go ahead and shoot him in the face, or pick up a brick and bash his skull in.

For the same reasons, the concept of "hate crimes" is absolutely retarded. Commiting a crime against somebody because you fucking hate them is the single most justifiable reason for committing a crime against them at all. What other reasons are there to commit a crime against them, other than shit like greed? If you kill somebody while robbing them, why doesnt the robbery get counted as a "greed crime"?

When you really think about it, hate crimes should be punished less severely than any other crime.

Why bother? One of you is already going to get all of them killed.

And probably the rest of us and yourselves as well.

America=Goku
Australia=Vegeta
Following that logic, yeah it's normal.

based cuntstrayan making mutts mad

Canada=Gohan
Britain=King Vegeta
New Zealand=Nappa
Russia=Raditz

yes

Germany=Bardock

Yeah achmed, for your religion it’s completely normal.

What the heck did you just say about me, you little honey bun? iI’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Cutie Patooties, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret tweets on Daddy Trump, and I have over 300 confirmed snookims. I am trained in butter biscuits and I’m the top sweetie in the entire US sugar doodles. You are nothing to me but just another Daddy. I will cuddle you the heck out with warmth the likes of which has never been felt before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that dookie doo to me over the Internet? Think again, cutie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Mommies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the huggie wuggies, deary. The huggies that wipes out the silly little thing you call your meanie doodles. You’re in trouble, Daddy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can tweet you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in butter boops, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Cutie Wooties Fruity Tooties and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your widdle face, you little cutie pie. If only you could have known what huggie wuggies your little “tweetie weetie” was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your mouthy wouthy. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, honey buns. I will wiggle woop all over you and you will drown in it. You’re really sweet, honey.

I guess so. I have the same exact feeling for Australians.

same

Holland=Trunks
Scandinavia=Broly
Poland=kid Trunks
Hungary=Goten
France=Turles

Terrence Crawford KO4 Jeff Horn. Screen cap this.

well if an american means the 56% ones then yeah, its normal

>why do ameripoors deny their history as a prison colony prior to the revolution?

Australia got the petty Irish criminals, you guys got the psychotics.

Freeza=Israel
Cell=Saudi Arabia
Buu=China
Kid Buu=Africa

Too bad your busy getting pozzed by
dropbears faggot.

nice fan ficition