My Hero Academia

Spoilers literally in less than 5 hours from now.

Are you ready for??

It'll be longer than that Freeza. Also it's neat to read the One Shot and see aspects of BnHa characters in them.

Jack Midoriya, for example, is ProtoDeku, but you see a bit of Ochako in him too.

Snipe is visually the same Snipe we see in the beginning of BnHa, but when he was "Positive" he was quite clearly All Might. But Snipe in the Oneshot invented "Shoot Style" to deal with physical limitations - just like Deku in BnHa.

We finally get to learn more about our new loli tomorrow.

What do they fap to??

Inb4 one page of "Oh sorry about bumping into your daughter, sir." and Overhaul just takes her on her merry way

>Daughter
How?

Alchemy, bro

Quirks, ain't gotta explain shit

Wait

so if he's Momo's brother, does that mean Mineta is his brother-in-law, soon?

>he asks Deku about how Yaomomo is doing

What am I supposed to be seeing here?

so what happened to the "pikachu is evil" cospiracy theory? i havent read the manga in a while.

Nvm, its just the lines. Just a coincidence user, AFO has the same effect in some of his panels.

when a mommy bird and a daddy bird love each other very much....
>but he seems to be in his 20's
>and Eri looks like she's at least 8
>that would mean he was a teenage dad, that would be weird
or she's adopted

similar eyes + similar powers = related

>Deku and Overhaul about to fight.
>Big dick Mirio steps in.
>Overhaul books it.

Why did someone make two more MHA threads?

Is this a meme?

it's still alive and well

why would they fight? they have no legal right to fight Overhaul
and I don't think Eri hads been kidnapped
Overhaul is reacting far too casual to her meeting heroes
as long as he doesn't hit Eri in public the heroes can't really do anything
>Overhaul: So- how's it going...
>Deku: F-fine
>O: Well, I'll be going then
>D:...
>O:Not like you can do anything
>D:...
>O: See you soon

Makes sense

Genuine question - has Boku No Hero Academia ever used the "secret family member" twist? Generally speaking I don't think Hori goes for that.

Also I don't remember Momo ever mentioning having a batshit insane brother

Why do I want to impregnate bedhead Kaminari?

I mean there was Shigaraki and Nana turning out to be related. Also some decent speculation about Todoroki and Dabi has been raised.

I read this as "I want to behead Kaminari"

They are supposedly doing an investigation onto Overhaul, so they can't fight him yet.
Also, the loli has a quirk that suppress other quirks, pretty much like Eraserhead. Overhaul is using her to create those darts that were shot at the villains.

Thought there was no chapter till next week?

That was the previous week. BnHA is listed on this week's Shounen Jump

sweet

Shoot Style doesn't literally mean "shooting" style. It's a wrestling term referring to shoot wrestling, which is more realistic or more martial arts based stuff.

From the thumbnail, I thought it was Jirou on the right.

He should learn a proper martial art adapted to OfA.
He should ask Ojiro for some martial arts training

Do you have this rare bird in a bigger version?

I am a Teemo one trick and have over 300 games played with him but I still can't get out of Bronze. Most of the time it's my shit teammates holding me back, how am I supposed to climb when my teammates go 0-14 ever game???

What did he mean by this?

Either wrong board or some kind of mental disorder.

R.I.P. Ochako's relevance

>Bakugou will never suffer in his life

Why bother getting hype when the ending will be the same as Naruto?

He cannot lose

Reported

Dont play Teemo

reported for announcing your report

Bakugou is such a faggot
He already surpassed Sasuke

Grapefag detected.

Wonder if Hori will explain what happened on this week's author comments. Actually had me concerned that something terrible transpired last week

The grapefag was banned, dumbass

I'm guessing he had the flu or something, since he was out for a week.

>Hori will never tell us

Fuck off Grapefag. Stop ban evading.

what did he said?

He said something mean about your mum

Was Deku having plot armor in his first fight vs Bakugou?

>similar eyes + similar powers = related

They're eyes look different though?

>you will never cuddle Mina on a park bench
>you will never flick her horns playfully
>you will never fingerbang her ruthlessly the second nobody else is close by
>you will never here the satisfying squelch as she lubricates her vagoo
>you will never ask her to raise her legs and try to see how far you can make her squirts fly as your rapid digit pounding causes her to semi-lose control and she starts leaking like a faucet.

>>you will never cuddle Mina on a park bench

I would never even try that if I could, I don't want to die covered in acid like that guy from The Cube.

BEST

Worst.

>you'll never see her dressed like a sukeban

Why are you trying to start this shit here? I saw that same argument the SJ main thread and people told you you were a dumbass there as well.

>t. I don't read the manga

>Mina can only produce acidic fluids

Speed readerkun...

I don't know what a SJ main thread is, I saw it in this dead thread

so, no spoilers yet?

>12:00 + 5 = 17:00
>16:35

30 minutes remaining

>why would they fight? they have no legal right to fight Overhaul

Dude, he's a wanted super villian, as in "report immediately of seen, apprehend if remotely possible." He's not even in disguise and is wearing his goddamn criminal outfit's mask.

The only reason Deku WOULDN'T fight him would be because of collateral damage to the civilians around him.

>Dude, he's a wanted super villian
Show me a warrant or a "wanted" (+how many berries you get for capturing him dead or alive) poster!

no
they said that they have not found any evidence that Overhaul is part of any criminal activity
they are currently trying to find evidence against him so they can actually apprehend him
they know that Overhaul is part of the Yakuza, but only being a member doesn't mean they can just knock him around
OH can walk around freely in the general public but is under surveilance
again, they can't tie him down on anything he did right now

Its like you didn't even read the last chapter.

this
they have no proof that they are doing something bad

Soon?

How come we know the power rankings of all the heroes but the villains' are more ambiguous?

8 minutes!!

Hero's aren't strictly ranked by power otherwise Gang Orca would be above Best Jenist.

Hero rankings are sketchy because you would assume that All Might is the top hero because of merit, but Endeavor has the highest number of solved cases. Not that All Might didn't deserve the #1 spot.

Not to mention this series is about Matchups. If someone has a power that can hard counter, or circumvent yours you lose. That's why Shiggy is so dangerous. He's not strong but he can kill you with a touch.

Because heroes are so prevalent in this universe that villains are the underdogs relegated to sneaking around the sidelines.

Doesn't mean Deku can't protect the girl obviously fleeing OH. Especially as she could be an extremely important witness if they're constructing a case against him.

If OH assaults Deku to make him return the girl it makes matters even simpler.

>Leader of a villian outfit
>In contact with thr league of villian
>Yakuza member

He's still smelly as fuck.

>holding back a girl from her caretaker
yeah, try doing that IRL and watch as the cops charge you for kidnapping
first, Deku would have to contact CS because he suspects OH of childabuse
even then CS in Japan are laughable and OH could always say she's been injured before

You promised me the spoilers in 5 bongs, I need to know what da fuck is the deal with Eri

>Deku gets reincarnated but still can't tie a tie

What's a bong?

Deku is the cops, motherfucker, and I highly doubt that OH has legal custody of the girl.

If you were a cop investigating someone who your organization suspected was up to some pretty nefarious shit, and a little girl comes running from said person begging for help, what would you do?

Cops are still cops in the BnHA universe. Heroes don't have the power to aprehend somebody.

Oh, I forgot to add that they can't put them in jail and bring villains to the justice. Even more if there aren't any witnesses, proofs or any kind of recent criminal records.
Basically they are private detectives with superpowers

They point out more than once that heroes can't arrest people. The most they can do is apprehend people actively committing crimes with their powers.

Momo's family being rich because mafia relations would be a tweest.

So smashing a villain's skull is not punishment?

Then the answer is simple, deku just have to put his phone or his hero licence in her clothes or whisper her to hide it in her hand, when she's going back halt her, make her show the stolen goods and take her in custody and give a fuck about what OH could legaly do.
Once there they could run a background check, medical exam for those wounds, maybe negotiate if she knows something about OH and put her in a witness protection program, deku just have to lift over the theft charges she entered the system with. And with all the lawyers and shit that could probably take at least 2 or 3 months with her under police/hero custody.

>planting evidence and arresting them on planted evidence

FBI please go

I still really like this pairing.

Where the fuck are the sentinels? You guys promised me sentinels

>using sentinels at all

Heroes are practically just weapons, why are they not regulated?

And if the girl was kidnapped and/or is being abused by OH?

Does that not constitute grounds to at least rescue the girl, if not outright arrest OH?

Because then they would kill the regulators and AfO was the King of Japan secretly also.

Anybody had watched Logan yet? What do you thin about it?

The feels scenes felt great, but 40% of the actions felt rather disointed

Why this

>captcha: STOP CONCH

to be fair, the last time Hori used eyes hints we completely ignored them and got Toga'd

but that effect seems what Hori uses as a effect of skin ripping or something, so not really a hint this time

Why don't the villains just use guns? Just because they have quirks doesn't mean they can't use guns too. It's easy to get a gun in Japan if you're part of a criminal organization, just like anywhere else in the world

What sort of men would Mei be into?

men with money and powerful enough to sell her creations with no problem at all

one who would make a good test subject