Sikhs are based

Sikhs are based.

If You don't get this israel sucking pajeet out my face ...

stfu
sikhs are by far the best brownies of them all, I'm not totally sure about this chicka but from my experience they are solid bro-tier peeps

Huh, weird, its almost like theres this concentrated push to upsell this person on this board lately...

Its more jew tricks

huh, it's almost like there is a grassroots counter insurgency against shill faggot to promote an authentic cultural worker, Sikhs are the greatest non-western allies to the West

Reminder that this fucker started the destruction of Southern culture when she removed Confederate monuments as Governor of SC. She should be one of the first to get the rope.

linkpls

Thanks for reminding these shit heels based italian

Why should the US get the best of everything? Here in South Africa we have the ugliest looking Indians that you've ever laid your eyes on. If our local Indians looked half as good as this, we would've never oppressed together with niggers during Apartheid

Hindus are better.

This fucking Indian cunt called for the removal of confederate status sand memorials after the Dylan roof shooting

Hindus are disgusting

> has south commiefornia fetish
> based

What does "israel sucking" have to do with plastic african symbolism

is she enjoying the party for 9 people?

(((Hindu))) people

Also this Indian cunt used to mark herself as "White" on voter registration forms and possibly more. I mean she is BLEACHED but selling out that hard and pretending to be something you're not reeks of mental illness.

Solid tier at pretending to be White and hating on Muslims even more around the presence of their masters.

fpbp, thank you BASED black man

True

They are based. Good neighbors.

They gave me free food