Spotify Supports Censorship

qz.com/1056140/spotify-by-banning-white-power-bands-is-now-deciding-what-music-is-acceptable/

>“Illegal content or material that favors hatred or incites violence against race, religion, sexuality, or the like is not tolerated by us,” a Spotify spokesperson told Billboard.

Spotify has removed almost ALL songs from Tennessee Ernie Ford's historic album "Civil War Songs of the South."
Yet, the same man's Civil War Songs of the North has been left untouched!

open.spotify.com/album/3VEpn63pJBdkaeo8oJqmZU
open.spotify.com/album/6Mxg2gWrj4MEHs6UpsFiA9

Don't get cucked by Silicon Valley's obvious control over expression!

The songs from both albums support patriotism and historic spirit, and in no way "promote bigoted violence."

Defend free expression! Admire history! Do not support tyranny in any form!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QsAIYPzW4wE
youtube.com/watch?v=0_wLLcJe3co
lincolncollection.org/discover/ask-an-expert/qa-archive/was-“dixie”-really-lincoln’s-favorite-song/
rhapsodyinbooks.wordpress.com/2009/04/10/april-10-1865-president-lincoln-asks-the-band-to-play-dixie/
musicoin.org
youtu.be/SENPY_p--mM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who cares? Southernism is a joke

>Who cares
I throw you off a building, who cares?
serious question

I wonder if "Fuck the Police" is still streaming

>consuming the aural jew

>I throw you off a building, who cares?

IF YOU'RE JEWISH

MAYBE TRUMP CARES

*upgrades to premium*

If you choose to pay for the radio you deserve a fucking bullet. Buy music or download it illegally.

CAN YOU FUCK OFF ALREADY

The infringement attacks more than Southernism. As a platform designed and even self claimed to be proudly for free expression, they discard this fundamental right by forcing political biases as a wedge to disrupt art. These are tactics of tyrants and evil-doers that seek out to employ mass submission and controlled thinking.

>Tennessee Ernie Ford's historic album "Civil War Songs of the South."
>did not know this was a thing
>checks it out

Hey thanks for turning me on to some good music, OP!

youtube.com/watch?v=QsAIYPzW4wE

youtube.com/watch?v=0_wLLcJe3co

Deserve according to who? Cry more faggot. You know literally jack fucking shit about music or the industry. Fucking stupid cunt.

>the industry
Ask me how I know you're a faggot

Thank you for providing free links for others!

You're so fucking stupid. I guarantee I know more about New Zealand music than you do. Fucking loser.

Lol. Plz dont tho.

I was kidding. I already have premium.

Yeah... I do to. Likely not for long.

>Wisely deciding against taking sides, Tennessee Ernie Ford opted to record two albums celebrating the centenary of the American Civil War in 1961, with Civil War Songs of the North being complimented by Civil War Songs of the South. For some reason, the album of Southern songs found greater favour with the American public when originally released, selling more and for longer than the Northern counterpart, and was still in the catalogue more than a decade later. Even a song such as Dixie, virtually the unofficial anthem of the Confederacy, was much beloved by President Abraham Lincoln!

Ah.

Interesting. Could you please cite the source?

I copy pasted it from the Amazon editorial review. And from doing a bit of internet searching, Lincoln did indeed very much like the song Dixie

lincolncollection.org/discover/ask-an-expert/qa-archive/was-“dixie”-really-lincoln’s-favorite-song/

rhapsodyinbooks.wordpress.com/2009/04/10/april-10-1865-president-lincoln-asks-the-band-to-play-dixie/

Thank you!

Yet rap with its lyrics about hate, women abuse, drug consumption, racism, murder, drug dealing, etc is perfectly fine right.

The solution of all your stupid problems
musicoin.org

This is when you have shot yourself in the foot. Nz music is objectively horrific.

You're welcome! Cheers

Thanks for the post. However, I am unable to find a single song from artists that I enjoy.

Tell your artists to move there

If I could contact Geddy Lee and his friends with Rush, I would. If I could communicate beyond the grave and ask Hank Williams Sr. to share his music with Musicoin, I would. However, if I could communicate with the dead, this would not be my first priority. This service is not the solution for me.

The contradictions are frustrating and even worrying at times. There are severe dangers and implications when the power to determine what is acceptable expression is given to those with influence.

Just use an adblocker when using it then. That's what I do.

>hatred or incites violence against race, religion, sexuality, or the like
But 20.000 rap songs about people 'choking a bitch' is okay. Fuck these guys.

> premium
> can literally play any song i could ever want
> can choose music hands with alexa
> stream in high quality
Its actually well worth it

Bet ya they're okay with metal songs calling for the death of all christians. It's weird to see how scared people are of the slightest hint if racism.

>Spotify

Protip: Use adblock and use web player. No ads.

Bigger protip: use a program that lets you block in- and outgoing connections per program. Find spotify, find the spotify ad server it tries to connect to, block that server specifically. Now you can use the app without ads too.

juice leskinen - mussolini perusdiini

literally a line in there: neekerit on rumia

niggers are ugly

I have premium. The issue is not with ads. The issue is that the songs have been removed entirely.

>I have premium. The issue is not with ads. The issue is that the songs have been removed

Are you clinically retarded?

The issue is to stop financially rewarding them. You give them money. Steal their service like a kike and it's actually punishing them.

You know full well they'll never back down from this, none of the liberal elite companies ever will.

Or “She Swallowed It”

>The issue is to stop financially rewarding them. You give them money. Steal their service like a kike and it's actually punishing them.
>You know full well they'll never back down from this, none of the liberal elite companies ever will.

Fair points. Thank you for elaborating.

You retard if no-one receiving ads they lose revenue. So issue that if the songs being removed for alleged "racism" or w/e , boycotting the company by not listing to their ads or buying premium will make them understand their mistake.

youtu.be/SENPY_p--mM

Android only: install acmarket...in acmarket search Spotify and install... Enjoy premium Spotify with no commercials and unlimited skips.. Use up Spotifys bandwidth while they make no money off of ads.