Remove Olive

Why doesn't the EU kick out Greece? They do nothing to stop the flood of shitskins and won't pay denbts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=naUAuptzUb4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they know that the moment we side with the chinks, their soyunion is doomed.

Lol Chinese value hard work. The (((Greeks))) don't have any redeeming character nor money to make up for the lack of their redeeming character as a nation.

Greeks are whiter than us Mr. 52%

>Greeks
>White

Even Jews are whiter than Greeks, nigger.

Where are my western Europoors who will add to the discussion?

Greece is 3000 years old nation and we are not planning to go anywere soon mutt, i'm sure the chinks value that. Your pity country is already collapsing after 200 years of history (and 40 -50 years relevancy).

They're either stupid and you know better, or you are stupid and they know better. Which do you think it is?

>They do nothing to stop the flood of shitskins and won't pay denbts
They are the shitskins

>lowest working class
>white

μαλαkα

eu shill

>muh ancestors
holy shit the delusion you're a bigger mutt than any american.. literally no relation to the ancient greeks your country has been blacked since the 7th century, why do you think your people are lazy like niggers?

Because a Grexit would spell the end of the Euro and it would mean huge trouble for German industry

>Cool story

>be German
>create EU
>use it to create laws that only help German and French industry and remove all competition from south and east Europe
>wonder why everyone hates you

Third time was the charm. Congratulations, you crashed this Europe with no survivors. What's the next step in your master plan?

Because the EU doesn't want to "stop the flood of shitskins"...... How dense are you?

>Greece is 3000 years old nation

This is what delusional "Greeks" actually believe....
The English put your "country" back together after 500 odd tears of Turkish rule.

EU was created to hold germany down but didn't worked so well at the end right greekroach
Hahaha
All meds are shitskins and should be banned from europa

>EU was created to hold Germany down by giving all control to German industry oligarchs to do as they please

Germans really are the actual untermenschen, aren't they?

Yes the English put our country back together after helping the Turks keep Constantinople and giving them Cyprus as a bonus.

>being this ungrateful

Would you rather they left you under Turk rule?

>Meds living in their own country should be banned
>But Subhumans Germans that ruined and invaded everything can stay
Kill yourself Hans. You are dumb ugly and effeminate, you are truly the scorn of the earth

I'd rather they stayed out of our affairs for once in their miserable, jew-like meddling existence.

>yes I'd rather they left Greece under Turkish rule

What a cuck!

If the English didn't exist, Turkey wouldn't exist either. Learn your history.

T. Prison island

Pretty sure it was the Byzantine empire that stirred the Turks up mate.

You faggots are all race mixed with niggers and arabs we don't want such subhumans in europe

Yes, Byzantines who defended their empire from eastern invaders for thousands of years are to blame.

Kys fucking Anglo.

>australian education

Germans are so fucking ugly

Greece is useful to Soros and EU, because they let everybody in. Their border patrol is a joke.

>we wuz good boys
>we din do nuffin
>we only defend ourselves from da evil turks
>we never raped and pillaged their land or nuffin
>then they conquered us and England didn't help us as much as they should have damn those English it's all their fault

With that outlook is it any wonder Greece is such a shithole?

Get fucked abo nigger

A greek calling someone else a mutt?

Wait...
What the fuck?

Greece wanted out of the eu, and voted against taking more loans. Eu was all like "tough shit we own you"

Didnt they do the same to you? Isnt england even more cucked than greece?

Fuck you u fucking ruined the most perfect nation of the planet

Where are they now, graecon?

Fucking raped for eternity
Thats your fucking heritage

we left the EU you retard

You know that your industry is greatly favoured by having the Euro which is greatly devalued compared to German mark? If you lose the Euro you lose a consistent competitive advantage

>left

U guys still have a lot of work to do

The absolute state of meme countries

Still 1000 times more handsome than this

Ok. Whatever u say

Looking forward to NN repeal

Except the amerimutt meme is just that, a meme.

You turks are literally not humans

You want a war little bitch? YOU WANT A FUCKING WAR?
You amerimutts are a disgrace to humanity

Amerimutt meme is based on facts you mongrel

You mean the nut job Albanian cuck?

Fucking irelevant meme countries trying to slander the crandle of civilization and humanity. That's why you are slowly turning back to the stone age you mongrels.

I was slave in home.

Now i free

America great

I love DACA

Why won't you leave my European brethren alone mutt? Does their whiteness offend you?

My descendants include phthagoras and plato

You are mere forest dwelling pleb

It's Πυθαγόρας btw, not πητηαγορασ.

I am from Athens

Because 95% of the Greece Bailout went back to GERMAN POCKET. GET FUCKED PAJEET

In my experience Greek people are very dirty, unhygienic, cheap, and greedy. Just sayin.

The EU is superior to all others, invest in Europe now, now that you have a chance.

youtube.com/watch?v=naUAuptzUb4

Europhiles Unite.

the average IQ in greece is 90
the average university student is a whole standard deviation dumber than in a top school
it's so noticeable, they are like children, petty and stupid
Greeks that went through the filter to the US are great, and many smart people went.
Here you will find the smartest people alive:
The Aristotles, perhaps the smarted human to have lived.
Then you have the dregs of turkish rape jizz
the pathetic indolent swines that were happy to live as slaves as long as they could clock off at 2pm and sleep
the devil and idle hands and all that
still, at least they're not muzzies (yet)

They are too stupid to still stay and getting drained by the leech called also EU

He is posting photos not paintings, Jorgo.

HHAhaHAHAHAHHAahahah
this is how the fucking morons in greece think
they are child-minded
one whole sd dumber than the west
race is real
greece only works with fitness filters
it's a combo of turk rape babies now

i really wish they would, and while you're at it please kick romania out as well

>You have athens in mordor?

Look me in the eyes i pretty no?

lmao iki wasn't kidding when he said that everyone has an inferiority complex towards us
amusing tbqh

Because Greece and the other weak EU economies helps to devalue the Euro relative to other countries improving German and French exports.

Why did it all go to shit?

this

roll

jews are arab rape babies
greeks USED to be whites
greeks are the new arab rape babies
jews were raped for 4000 years like animals before they emerged as a people
greeks went through 10% of that
fucked them right up lol

Nice ass

All what, the eu?

I thought pol would be on our side when it comes to the debt crisis. I thought pol knew a dirty jew trick when they saw one. What gives?

Also don't blame us for the shitskins. Blame Turkey who's been sending them over.
Between Turkey and EU, we're not left with a choice but to take them.
But I don't blame either of them. It's USA's fault that can't leave other countries alone and has to fight Israel's proxy wars.

Google search for "greek girl smelly" gave you that? Fucking mongrels i swear...

pol went to shit somewhere after 2011. It's filled to the brim with mongoloid memers and rendered useless.

>"turkish beautiful men with moustaches"
kek what a mongrel you are my friend. I've started feeling bad for making fun of the handicaped

I from sparta.

I keep european safe from turkish scum

Pol likes to think that they're related to ancient Greeks (lmao) because they want to claim western civilization, philosophy etc (all of our inventions) as theirs
just look how they consider being nonwhite an insult hahaha

stop getting baited nigger
literally every country here has it worse

:)

Not gonna take the bait because the whole Greek crisis subject is a bit more complex than "pay denbts", but the sad reality is that Greece is a country where on one hand you have part of the population working really hard, and on the other hand you have another part of population who do nothing but get supported by the working ones. That's extremely unhealthy, in business terms that's simply not viable.

Are u mad ur a race of heathens from mongolia that wiped out the native aryan population?

I think its kinda funny

Why would EU kick greece out? Greece can't even rule themselves as all the decisions on whats going on in greece are made in Brussels, not in greece. Germans can drain greek wealth easily as greeks are soyboys who won't say no.

>the native aryan population
lmao
HURRRRRRR MUH ANCIENT HUWHITES

fuck off amerimutt

how mad :^)

“Dont blame the shitskins, blame america!”

The real problem and the true enemy are the political parties.

Syriza, ND, Golden Dawn etc are all nothing but shills without a plan to get us out of this shit or keep their people's interests at heart.

let me guess, you place yourself together with that so called "aryan population"?
FUCKING KEK

On a side note the phoenicians did all the hard work for you amd u just take credit like the mongolian turks that you are