i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr
>DeZ/Bukamal Dec10
i.imgur.com/XU6rtMb
>NE Hama Dec8
imgur.com/a/5kQ4Q
>E Ghouta Dec4
imgur.com/a/qOvOs

Devs Dec23
>N Hama:SAA infiltration attempt stoped by FSA @Sakhr checkpoint. Jaysh al-Izaa rebels shell RU base in S Halfaya
>Homs gov:IS attacks SAA positions in Humaymah town
>DeZ:SAA reinforcements sent to Bukamal to defend against IS attacks
>N Homs:This week 130+ rebels surrendered to SAA
>Beit Jinn: SAA captured Khirbat Herakl area,Al-Menbeij and Halat
>idlib:Rebel infight over land & medicine between Faylak al-Sham &HTS in Kharbanush village
>Liwa Al Quds move to Hama gov for upcoming Idlib offensive
>Lebanese Army arrests several HTS members near Israeli border
>US will train Kurds, Arab fighters to prevent ‘resurgence of ISIS’
>Report:SDF destroys several TFSA command centers in N Sy in retaliation of TFSA attack on towns near Afrin
>SDF claims again that SAA is cooperating with IS in Euphrates valley
>SAA shells positions of foreign jihadists in Latakia
>RU: IS has over 10k troops in Afghanistan, more coming
>Iraqi forces, IS exchange artillery fire across Sy border
Yemen
>Houthis shell Saudi and Emirati troops with missile strikes, advance in W Yemen capturing Yakhtul area
>Saudi-backed forces advance on Sana,
>Saudi warplanes destroy food depot after allowing aid into Yemen

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/biggest-rebel-group-southern-syria-rejects-sochi-peace-talks/
youtube.com/watch?v=niiRo34F2CQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WzxcJfG6fwA
youtube.com/watch?v=QcZvhXT2CLk
almasdarnews.com/article/russian-military-completes-partial-withdrawal-syria/
youtube.com/watch?v=YrsY53dsFpU
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-tightens-siege-jihadist-pocket-near-golan-heights-map/
almasdarnews.com/article/russian-airstrikes-increase-pressure-jihadist-forces-southern-idlib/
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/944856783784464384
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/07/hobby-lobby-smuggled-thousands-of-ancient-artifacts-out-of-iraq/532743/
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-kurdish-offensive-syrian-army-produces-embarrassing-results/
youtube.com/watch?v=8tJPKSz6Gaw
youtube.com/watch?v=RN54Ko5R6hs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koliada
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SAAnime!

AL MAJD LI ISRAIL!
AL MAWT LIL ISLAM!

How big is ssnp in syria?

just a meme

Thanks for fresh bread mate.

Also good morning I hate Christmas.

Gud joke, what is christmas?

Dumb shia scum.

>Biggest rebel group in southern Syria rejects Sochi peace talks
BEIRUT, LEBANON (3:30 A.M.) – The largest rebel group in southern Syria issue a statement on Saturday rejecting the upcoming Sochi peace talks.

In the statement, the Free Syrian Army’s Southern Front announced that they will not participate in the Sochi peace talks, adding that any rebel faction attending the conference will be considered an enemy of the Syrian revolution.

The Southern Front is a large coalition of rebel groups loyal to the Free Syrian Army in the southern provinces of Dara’a and Al-Quneitra.

While they have rejected the peace conference, the Southern Front is presently involved in a ceasefire deal with the Syrian government in the Dara’a Governorate.
almasdarnews.com/article/biggest-rebel-group-southern-syria-rejects-sochi-peace-talks/

I hate Christians too, my Polak friend...

Hi JIDF, nice girl

why don't you go for first post anymore? maybe that guy quit..?

Debil, you dont celebrate it

shias are based though

comfy

candle burning

youtube.com/watch?v=niiRo34F2CQ

what you listening to /sg/?

Iran will rule the Middle East.

Don't like Saddam Hussein, but he had catchy dictatorial music
youtube.com/watch?v=WzxcJfG6fwA

youtube.com/watch?v=QcZvhXT2CLk

>ho ho hos

>Russian military completes partial withdrawal from Syria
BEIRUT, LEBANON (7:25 A.M.) – The Russian military officially completed their partial withdrawal from Syria on Monday, the Russian Minister of Defense, Sergei Shoigu, stated this week.

“Your order to partially withdraw Russian troops from Syria has been completed,” Shoigu told Russian President Vladimir Putin this week.

According to Shoigu, the Russian military officially withdrew 36 fighter jets and four helicopters from Syria after more than two years of service.

At least three Russian military police units will remain in Syria as part of the reconciliation center and several hundred soldiers will remain deployed at the Hmaymim Airport and Tartous base.
almasdarnews.com/article/russian-military-completes-partial-withdrawal-syria/

Not the reason though.
>tfw sitting awkwardly with "family" at one table
>telling each other fake chiristmas wishes
>listening to cringy jokes and "political discussion"
>"do you have a boyfriend yet?"

New R&U video,

>The Silent War in Donbass | December 2017
youtube.com/watch?v=YrsY53dsFpU

This.

Methinks you're confusing me with someone else

>Syrian Army tightens siege on jihadist pocket near Golan Heights
BEIRUT, LEBANON (8:45 A.M.) – The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) tightened the siege on the jihadist-held Beit Jinn pocket, Saturday, capturing several areas from the Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham terrorist group.

Led by their elite 42nd Brigade of the 4th Mechanized Division, the Syrian Arab Army started off the day by capturing the Hankarat area after a fierce battle with Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham.

Following the capture of Hankarat, the Syrian Arab Army’s 42nd Brigade would seize two more areas from the jihadist rebels, forcing the latter to retreat to the towns of Beit Jinn and Mughar Al-Mir.

The Syrian Army is now advancing east of Mughar Al-Mir, as they attempt to capture the strategic hilltop of Tal Marwan.
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-tightens-siege-jihadist-pocket-near-golan-heights-map/

thanks for keeping us informed based paki

np mate

>Russian airstrikes increase pressure on jihadist forces in southern Idlib
BEIRUT, LEBANON (10:25 A.M.) – The Russian Aerospace Forces continued their air campaign over the southern countryside of Idlib this morning, striking several areas under the control of Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham.

Russian jets flying out of the Hmaymim Airport in Jableh began the day by relentlessly bombing the town of Abu Dali in southern Idlib.

Following the airstrikes on Abu Dali, the Russians targeted several other areas controlled by Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham, including the towns of Musharifah, Al-Lataminah, Al-Rahjan, and Kafr Zita.

The Russian airstrikes came just hours after the Syrian Arab Army launched more than 100 surface-to-surface missiles towards the northern countryside of the Hama Governorate.
almasdarnews.com/article/russian-airstrikes-increase-pressure-jihadist-forces-southern-idlib/

Free food and you aren't happy, whiney.

kek

there are multiple Israeli posters who, for some reason, post Israeli women, often in uniform. just a coincidence hmm?

>#Syria #Hama #NorthEasternHama CS
More than 20 airstrikes by the Russian airforce with thermobaric, concussive, white phosphorus and cluster bombs in less than 30 minutes on the towns and villages of Eastern Hama CS
Shakuzia
Rahjan
Halabya
Abu Dali
Al musheirfa
Byoud
Byoud farms
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/944856783784464384

Wrapping presents and wrapping AKs

Posting attractive women in Israeli uniforms is a confirmed Jewish trick

so you told them you're fantasizing about an iranian from the sandnigger general of the nazi/trumpcuck subreddit of a tuvan throat singing imageboard?

how long will this war last?
till 2020?

NAPALAM
A
P
A
L
M

Fall of 2018. But ISIS itself will persist as an insurgency in both Syria and Iraq for a very long time.

what about the kurdshits?

But i'm posting Israelis without uniforms tho.
Also, the ME is our home turf, so you shouldn't be surprised seeing quite a few isranons here

"And who do we have here, small lion of caliphate? you behaved badly this year and therefore ...."

>sandnigger general
it's shitskin general get it right you dumb roach.

>one week till new year
>no "holiday mood" whatsoever
Life is hard.

>Hobby Lobby purchased thousands of ancient artifacts smuggled out of modern-day Iraq via the United Arab Emirates and Israel in 2010 and 2011, attorneys for the Eastern District of New York announced on Wednesday. As part of a settlement, the American craft-supply mega-chain will pay $3 million and the U.S. government will seize the illicit artifacts.

>Under any circumstances, this case would be wild: It involves thousands of ancient artifacts that seem to have been stolen from Iraq, where the pillaging of antiquities has been rampant. The longstanding trade in antiquities of dubious provenance has become an especially sensitive topic in recent years, and a target of increased law-enforcement scrutiny: ISIS has made some untold millions—or billions—by selling ancient goods.

>Two Israeli dealers and one dealer from the UAE were present; the objects allegedly belonged to the family of a third Israeli dealer. One of the Israeli dealers sent Hobby Lobby a statement of provenance, claiming that the objects were legally acquired through purchases made in the 1960s.

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/07/hobby-lobby-smuggled-thousands-of-ancient-artifacts-out-of-iraq/532743/

wrong, it's actually spongebob general

Kek, maybe I should do that

Israel is america's best ally without a doubt

>But i'm posting Israelis without uniforms tho.

similar tactic. are you part of a group influence campaign? paid to post here or volunteer?
RIDF is here too, most certainly, who knows who else. crazy days, that a humble mongolian camel milking forum attracts this kind of attention

it's cool tho. it's a free for all including all

Sadly they will most likely be dealt with diplomacy that is unless they start attacking the SAA like they did in the town of kasham. And I hope they attack again.
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-kurdish-offensive-syrian-army-produces-embarrassing-results/

>Sadly they will most likely be dealt with diplomacy
or turks killing them

Know that feel. Questions like that always pisses me off when i meet my family on holidays. You could tell them you're into girls, or that you're promised yourself to one Iranian guy.

Here you go, Ivan. Have fun.
youtube.com/watch?v=8tJPKSz6Gaw

youtube.com/watch?v=RN54Ko5R6hs

>sandnigger general
This is the whitest thread on the board, roachboi

Nice. They're choking me here. Fuck christmas.

Jesus stop whining, instead be useful and tell me what is the original Polish term for this high festival, like Yule is for the westcucks.
It sure as hell isn't 'Boże Narodzenie'.

>can't detect tongue-in-cheek
how's the 'tism going?

RIP
>#Syria #SyrianArmedForces #ISISHunters #ISISHunter #ISIS Hunter #ISIS_Hunter #ISIS_Hunters #DaeshHunters #Daesh_Hunters A ISIS HUNTER Soldier from Suqaylabiyah Village in #Hama #NorthWesternHama CS was recently martyred.

>It sure as hell isn't 'Boże Narodzenie'.
It is

tell me about aleppo

What the fuck are you still doing here, faggots? Haven't you heard that russia defeated ISIS (second or even third time already)?

No one cared what it was until it got barrel bombed.

But your chechen friends in Idlib are still fighting.

What do you mean? Putin himself claimed that ISIS is defeated. He even ordered to withdraw soldiers.

He ordered a withdrawal because Trump is going to send some Javelins to Ukraine. Someone has to receive that shipment.

B-But there are no russian soldiers in donbas.

You do realise that your people have existed for more than a thousand years, yeah?
Get me the original name Poland-chan, ok?
It's probably some form of this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koliada

You haven't been here long if you think that people don't come here and in ironically announce that only sandniggers would be interested in the Syrian conflict.

I think ukraine Will get georgia'd

Nah. You guys are actually retarded if you believe there will be real war in Donbass ever.

Ukraine is already a classic Russian frozen conflict a le trans-Dnistria/Nagorno-Karabakh. The country is destabilized and barely holding together, the Russians don't really need to do anything else right now.

>Trump will sell guns to ukraine
Based AMERICA did just btfo putin and assad. Death to ruskies and their axis of evil. Long live emperor Trump and the west

Georgia like received all the support from Nato, and the moment the Russian army decided to attack, NATO didnt do anything, don't think it Will be different if they invade donbas and beyond

It's not that funny..

No one is saying that it would be different, we are saying that it's not going to happen.

can't find

Putin is the one who plays 40000'd chess

>some pagan shit
Never heard of it.

Yeah, well I read the article, there is a Polish version of the word there already.
>Polish (kolęda [kɔˈlɛnda], Old Polish kolenda
It will be good enough. Brushing up on my native culture to have something to troll the christians in the family with in the evening.
Thanks for trying.

Yeah well youtjesus'd the mestizos, I am not surprised.
We actually still use that pagan name for 'Christmas' so it's a bit easier to connect to the pagan shit.

That dosent mean hes just going to invade Ukraine when he's already gotten most of what he wanted though

Just the eastern parts though

Oh I sure as hell not saying what Putin will do with my puny, 2d chess gated, IQ.
Just making shitty predictions on a Nepalese yak herding forum.

hope many arabs die today

We never wanted anything except Crimea, tbqh. Donbass is good as it is.

The Eastern parts (Lushank Donetsk Crimea) are some of the most important areas economically for Ukraine and thus were the most valuable targets for Russia to cripple Ukraine and expand russia/russias influence
Plus on top of that those areas being majority russian which gave putin good boy ppoints at home
A full fledged attack to take more of ukraine would be both economical unimportant and would hurt putin at home

Ok, /sg/, here we go

In civil war? :/

Yes, preventing Ukraine from stabilizing. Not that hohols can't ruin their country by themselves, just a little help from Mother Russia. When Ukraine finally dies, there will be other options.

>Russia decided to attack
>Georgia
I wounder what peacekeeping batalion has to say about this.

For the most part the fighting is over in Donbass
All that happens nowadays is both sides lobbing shells at each other

>When Ukraine finally dies, there will be other options.
Half of it to Russia , the rest to everyone but Poland to be honest
Now you have based Trump giving ukrainians more guns

Well, in 2014-15 Kharkov and some other regions had a good stuff, like Malyshev plant or Yuzhmash. Most of valuable stuff and machinery was transported in Russia anyway, but still.
I think grabbing eastern parts in 2014-15 would be very beneficial in a long run. But we most likely can't afford it back then and who knows what hohols left intact by now.

There is real war in Donbass. The Russian Military just never took part in it and if the Russian Military ever did take part in the war, they would overwhelm anyone there in hours.