Right Wing Death Squad Apparel

A year or so ago, someone posted a link to some really /comfy/ clothes, RightWingDeathSquad.

Recently, I saw their site was taken down, but I found their new one westernoutlands.com

Discuss what we like from there
(pic related is one of my favorites)

checked. I just bought this and really like it. I am thinking of doing something similar with one of my websites even though it does not sell clothing yet.

I'd love to buy some apparel.

But I'd probably go to jail for it now because some fag got his feelings hurt.

Very nice, I'm buying pic related and a "physical removal" hoodie.
Definitely try and set up a similar site, I bet Sup Forums would really like it

kek, I'm in college right now, and once my stuff is ordered, I'm going to wear it around campus

Nice man. I bought the beanie to check out the quality of their product. I am looking to buy pic related after Christmas. One of the companies I am currently running is selling paracord rosaries and I ended up talking with a redpilled dude who probably lurks.

fuck... pic related

I like that all their clothes are the perfect amount of subtle but also at the same time explicit. If you were to walk by someone, they would see what it says, and then think about it for a few seconds before realizing its meaning.

Exactly. Every user on here needs to buy at least one thing from them so a message of Western identity is brought forward without being autistic screeching memes.

there's some good stuff on there

dude... they used to have a sweater "davao Death squad est (whenever)" they took it down i guess after a little while. i still have the damned bookmark. even asked if they had any left/were going to continue the style.... no responses. i love their shit and that was the best thing they ever made

Thanks for the link. Ive been wondering where they went. Seriously thanks i was pissed i was finally gonna buy a shirt and the website was fucking down

Doos voot!

most of these would look autistic on a grown man

ITT

checked
>I saw their site was taken down
did they get shoa'd or just change their name?
i've always liked their stuff

>Dude, it's 'DAYS FAULT'.

>mispronouncing desu vult

I have this. Am i doos vuyt?

this is the only one i'd wear

If I had a better American education I'm sure lots of these shirts would seem really cool.

>going around wearing embarassing trad memes
LMAO

You can learn shit on your own time dude.

Who the fuck would wear these? They look like ass.

oh fug.

Lol Evola would absolutely hate this.

This and pic related are kino. Well designed prints that aren't cringe (which pretty much all the rest are tbqh).

mods, some faggots are trying to sell dumb t-shirts again

just fyi if i ever see anybody wearing one of these shirts they're getting a brick to the back of the head

YOUR website needs a sort by bestsellers

Also you need more content. How about a shirt that says PROUD DEPLORABLE, I would buy that

99% designs are cringe, good effort though. I haven't decided to drop a dime yet

This one is wack because at a glance, it just labels you as a limp wristed Communist

those phone cases are lulzy

Nice, I like it.
Also, Trips of God.

>99% designs are cringe
Every single design is great.

That's part of the reason I like it. Whoever saw it and thought it was pro-communist would just out themselves as a retard.

Maybe get better quality hoodies/sweats? They really looks like trash. Just get thick, 100% cotton ones.

I feel like some of the designs are haphazard. I would love a Ted Kaczynski t-shirt, but why on earth did you take the police sketch of him? Take pic related in black and white, with "FREE TED" in capital letters.