Cousin is a successful lawyer

>cousin is a successful lawyer
>has two kids and wife
>other cousin is doing masters in engineering
>will be grilled at christmas tomorrow as to why I am still a NEET and do nothing with my life

Who else hate christmas here?

at least pretend to do something useful, like writing a book or making indie vidya or learning to 3d model. that way you might accidentally make money, but even if you fail you're still just a NEET living off centerlink

so do something with your life retard

Start programming. You can literally learn by sitting in the same chair you're wasting your life playing video games in. If you work hard enough you can start making those video games.

Tell them you trade crypto.
Also start trading crypto. I was a poor neet now I'm a somewhat wealthy neet. Apartment and electric can be paid for the next 10 years.

> trade crypto coins

Programming would make you only a code monkey who earns bare minimum wage in Australia due to the over-saturated job market.

My skin is too light and I'm proficient in using indoor plumbing for programming and/or coding.

>I've made over 60k in a week
>don't buy the coins goys
Stay mad

>IM RICH & YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT

my whole fucking family generation is a buncha NEETs. My brother is a pothead and always has his girl live with us and bother barely work, one of my cousins just does the same thing as him but my grandmother plays favoritism and bought him a fucking car, his brother recently dropped outta highschool and is prolly a fucking schizo and my oldest cousin joined the army and got shot in the head by a mudslime so every Christmas its kinda just the "who doesnt eat the most shit" contest and i guess i win this year because im making an attempt at least. also i never post here why the fuck can i label myself a white supremacist

I dont think you hate christmas, but your self

I'm not rich but I have more money then any wagecuck and my money will last because I'm a neet that doesn't leave the house.

desu i feel most of the people i know are NEETs these days, and they're not even like povo class, just around lower-middle class normies. i'm like mid 20s and this is going on. the fuck lmao

You won't be grilled about shit. They will ask what you do once, you will stammer "I shitpost on a mongolian basket weaving forum", they will say "Right-o mate" and you'll awkwardly wait until you can excuse yourself from the dinner table.

Become jewish so you don't have to celebrate Christmas.

thats my life right now, ive saved about 3000 after all my bills and shit but im prolly gonna blow it on the down payment of a shitty 2005 car

>implying you wont HODL until it tanks because theres always a potential profit.

Im not saying cash out but im saying have a goal so you dont turn down 10 mil for it to collapse the next day.

Tell them you bought hundreds of bitcoin back when its was in the $10 range. Tell them "now that it doesn't look like I will depend on working for my day to day expenses, I'm looking to get more into philanthropy". Announce that you are planning to give $100K to women cancer cure, pressure them to contribute $5k or $10k....tell them it would be great for family to all give together.

I started out with $5,000 two years ago and turned it into $264,000.
I'm not going to shill any one coin but we're in a crypto boom now with coins averaging $100 when a couple of years ago you'd be licking to get to $20.
Invest bro.

I hate Christmas, but for none of the reasons you listed.

Whew if it hurts that you failed fix it. Stop bitching and start doing.