Incest is immor(t)al

Incest is immor(t)al

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11119062/Incest-a-fundamental-right-German-committee-says.html
tsumino.com/Book/Info/27913/1/nakayoshi-kyoudai
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Ore_no_Imōto_ga_Konna_ni_Kawaii_Wake_ga_Nai:A_Momentary_Chance_Encounter
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mickey is immortal

Kirino is cute! CUTE!!

Incest is gods gift to siblings. The ultimate sibling bonding method

I wish that stupid tokyo metropolitan ordinance thingy did not exist. We will never get another Oreimo.

Incest transcends space and time.

Loving your sibling like that is a little disgusting isn't it

I only like incest in anime and manga but in real life it's fuckin gross and terrible for any offspring you might produce.

That's a funny way to spell delicious.

Holy shit which monogatari is this from?

>being so new

Anime might not have the best track record when it comes to adaptations, as all 3 of the big incest series have proven, but this is easily one of the best and most touching scenes in the Oreimo anime

DELET THIS

No, incest is a fundamental right.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11119062/Incest-a-fundamental-right-German-committee-says.html

No. Imoutos are for being forced to watch/hear their onii-chan plowing another girl

>incest threads
>never see mention of Candy Boy

They're literally twins who are in love. It's the highest form of incest.

How does Sup Forums feel about a britbong who shows up out of nowhere and steals a blind imouto's onii-chan who had loved and protected her for 10 years after she had become blind?

when the fuck did this happen? I don't recognize this scene at all

This made me laugh more than it should have

WHY THEY ARE SO PERFECT TOGETHER

Why Oreimo is overrated: A flashback explanation of the characters' motivations throughout the story in the second to last novel after 8 novels of filler and recycled dynamics just isn't going to cut it. This is a cute story with charming scenes and pretty waifu character designs, but it seriously lacks in plot and characterization. I don't understand its runaway popularity.

>after 8 novels of filler and recycled dynamics
Confirmed for not having read them. If you think there wasn't enough characterisation you just didn't pay enough attention, it often isn't said directly. Also there are 12 volumes, the hell do you mean with 8 novels of filler.

sauce?

>Confirmed for not having read them.
Confirmed for being wrong. I watched season one, thought it was pretty good, was told by Sup Forums >le LNs are better, and so started from the beginning and read it all. It was not very good.

>the hell do you mean with 8 novels of filler.
You're missing a "what," there, reddit. I'm speaking figuratively. The series could easily have been reduced in length by 50% without loosing anything significant.

It's from the shitty PSP VN, where Kirino turns out to not actually be related to Kyou

Ah the good old ad hominem. Should I also shit on you for greentexting mid-sentence and using "le"? It seems you are projecting a lot with your reddit boogeyman here.

Anyway if you actually think you could cut half of the series you are plain retarded and not worth responding to anymore. Just one quick tip, it's a lot better if you actually open your eyes while reading.

You should at least try harder on your bait, your first comment was at least worth to reply to.

What made their relationship so fuckin' hawt?

Mutual tsun-ness and years of holding back

Who are the two on the right?

>Always have to answer this question
Yori from Boku wa Imouto, and Sara from Angel Sanctuary

> he didn't go right for the pussy

he would have dyed his hair right? she has dark brown hair and lightened it. Idk why the person would want to make it look blonde compared to just the same shade of brown as kirino

Because lazy character design, whoever did that probably didn't even know Kirino has naturally brown hair.

>kirino will never be your imouto

;_;

Sad!

But why are they so perfect together, Sup Forums?

Because it's true love

Immortality is not worth it if it means not being able to grow old together with your beloved (sister)

ONEENII-SAMA

They were cousins there but not clarified if blood related.

They are only cousins in a what-if route in the first VN. The NBR route in the second VN is not connected to that

Word of wisdom. The loli speaks the truth.

Sauce?

Incest is perfect, no matter what the medium

Just finished marathoning Oreimo and I am so mad. The ultimate cop out ending. What the actual fuck.They could have just ended the last episode two minutes earlier and it would have been perfect.

Blame the LN author

>cop out
How many times have you finished Oreimo this week?

What is it about Kirino that makes her so cute?

Her kind and generous personality.

First and only time I'm gonna watch it.

Oh well, I guess I'm just gonna pretend that the ending was never released, just like there is no Tsukihime anime, desu yo ne.

b-but incest is haram

loved the ending, 10/10 will watch again

It's the hair I think. Brown hair Kirino is a lot less cute.

tsumino.com/Book/Info/27913/1/nakayoshi-kyoudai

>tfw no loving imouto-wife

>The Germans are fucking out of their minds
Story at 11.

Or rather his publisher...
Just read a bonus chapter a year after LN and Anime.
Author clearly (but not directly) is saying that they are still dating and even had a sex.

Oh, and the link:
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Ore_no_Imōto_ga_Konna_ni_Kawaii_Wake_ga_Nai:A_Momentary_Chance_Encounter

I like my incest more playable than that

In this thread, sick fucks everywhere

>incest

I was interested in this geemu, but it really doesn't have any of that kind of content, it's all bait.

Show me the verse in the quran or fuck off white boy

They felt right together.

>Outcest

I can totally see this happening.
Then the father doesn't let go until he's dead, then he's so distraught that he killed his own son that he jumps in front of a train.

Dumb tripfag, Daisuke would never make Kirino a single mother.

Not intentionally. Hence the suicide part.

More seriously, he'd probably make her get an abortion.

How'd Daisuke even figure it out? Kirino is a model, it could have been some little faggot fan or some other star she met

Daisuke would actually probably be the first one of the parents to accept their relationship

Fuck off.

Incest is pure

>It's bait
You do realize that the whole plot is centered around half siblings having children, right?
Plus Rachesis was originally supposed to be the mother of Eldigan's child

Always bap the imoutos and the neesans.

I love bapping my imouto! But I think our last bapping session broke her

>tfw you bap your imouto so hard she gets mindbroken

She's drooling on the bed, and mumbling "aniki". How do I fix a broken imouto

By taking responsibility

You should bap more in your imouto, until she get pregnant. Raising a family with her oni-chan is the best therapy that exist.

Out of all the anime I've seen, for some reason Oreimo is the one that left me with the biggest "show hole."

>Implying I wouldn't impregnate my imouto and take responsibility and raise a happy, loving family with her

maybe because the ending was a cop out. any semblance of a resolution is an implication

Didn't you got blown away like 10 times this week? I prefer the Manami spammer really.

Why is an oniichan's tongue and an imouto's butt so compatible?

That's the special bound you get from being born from the same womb.

It is as designed

Is this fan art?

No, it's pure love, and completely canon