Let's say that I'm writing a manga and I want to show tits in every chapter

Let's say that I'm writing a manga and I want to show tits in every chapter.

What kind of excuses can I come up with?

>excuses
Why would you need excuses to show tits in a manga?

Add some panels of the girls talking to her friends on the phone while changing clothes then just show her with only pantsu.

Show her backside and add a reflection in a mirror to see the front.

But user, you can't write a manga. It's not a manga unless it's Japanese!

>on the phone
why not in person?

Learn from tsugumomo:
Everyone is spirit form is naked
Most characters are really into skinship/molesting
Rivalries between females includes forceful undressing and molesting.
Bath scenes where you have lots of character developement and plot, if something can be accomplished with a discussion said discussion can always take place in a bath.
Girls sleep naked.
Dream sequences where people think about sex a lot.

Learn from Yoshikazu Hamada and stop making excuses.

Write a manga about nudists.

Who needs an excuse? The only people who don't like it won't be your audience anyways.

>if something can be accomplished with a discussion said discussion can always take place in a bath.
That's a damn good advice famalama

You can make it about a girls swimming club.
Or hygene

a set of xray glasses that need to be worn while reading the book, but in reality you just drew everyone naked?

Depends on the manga obviously. Make it a sports manga with lots of shower scenes, for instance.
Make a fashion manga with models trying on clothes.

Manga about female warriors.

Just shove a foreigner in it and make her culture being something revolving around toplessness

Go Yabuki style. Anything reflective.

Drops of water, faucets, ice. Everything reflects and shows what should not be seen.

You can go really subtle and draw up skirts reflected on puddles and shit and never have the characters even realize it. It's only Easter eggs for the readers to find.

A detective gains the power of x-ray vision!
He can't turn it off, but it only goes through clothes if he doesn't focus on it!
He has to hide his raging boner at every murder scene he visits for obvious reasons.

I didn't asked you faggots to write me plots. I just asked tips about showing tits that can be used in any story.

well fuck you then

Fuck you.
Learn to OP before replying you gaywad.

*learn to read OP

Beach/pool episode. Works in any genre and story.

Can I hire you to write plots?

>Learn to OP
oh the irony

>What kind of excuses can I come up with?
that sounds like you are asking for plot excuses not general tips

A manga about personal hygiene. Make sure to include parts where they shave their pubic hair for me.

Shes a combat cyborg and her cooling vents are her nipples.

so pretty much every fight is topless "so she wont overheat"

Have you ever read 4koma manga where they use one side of the page to draw a character? Do that.

The series takes place on a tropical island where none of the girls wear shirts or bras.

Go to bed, Kojima.

Battle series where MC gets power from sucking tits.

But what's the excuse of cooling vents being her nipples, dickwad?

A manga about sauna competitions.

His coworkers start to believe he's a psycho who gets off on dead bodies.

Can't censor male tits.

new meme in the making?

A manga about where nipples don't exist but they are some kind of lifeforce and only the chosen ones are allowed to have nipples so the big bad took away all the nipples to summon the giant pair of breast of doom that crushes the world because reasons

>implying anyone talks on the phone anymore

If you want a semblance of believability, she'd be texting.

You don't really need an excuse. Look at Prison School, even when people are just standing around talking there are random closeups of various body parts from all kinds of different angles. And people love it!

Texting and phones in general aren't a safe method of communication though, look at the recent leaks.

You think young people are gonna stop using their messaging apps because of today's news? You think adults are? Anyone that would make a change due to this news already has a personal GPG key.

But they don't randomly have naked tits.

It's not safe if you're a terrorist.
At this point if somebody wants to spy on you and have the means to do so, there is no safe method to communicate.

Don't turn this into a Sup Forums thread please

Just make it cyberpunk

Lol second (you) was wrong. My bad.

Wasn't he the mangaka who mentioned "wanting to show all the female characters naked"?

ye

In these trying times there should be more role models like him.

Literally /my guy/

Do a Devilman and draw demons I guess.

Already done pretty much with not much effort. The MC owns a bath house and they have post practice, pre game, halftime meetings in there or the shower like pic

Mujaki no Rakuen managed, and they're grade schoolers.

that sounds so fucking retarded user it would never work

Write a manga where people don't cover their chests because of tradition and hot weather.

Cute girls doing cute things while working at a mammogram clinic.

Manga about bathing or some shit.

Bird watching manga

Oh user, you kill me

>what do otakus want?
>boobs?
>no
>girls?
>no
>monster girls?
>yes
>manga about monster girls going through puberty?