So whats really going to happen with the end of net neutrality?

So whats really going to happen with the end of net neutrality?

Other urls found in this thread:

theregister.co.uk/2015/03/25/google_and_obama/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a bill as long as the back of his hair and the service of the top

nothing

Google will cost $2 PER SEARCH. How have we not impeached Trump yet?

He'll be forced to get a real haircut.

Nobody will pay and people will move to lesser known websites.

JUST

That mean we will see the falling of google ?

Net Neutrality isn't completely gone yet.
There's a bunch of additional legal shit that ISPs have to bribe their way through.
But for what will happen with it gone.
Progressives will worm their way into ISPs the same way they always worm their way into power in other corporations and they will use that power to remove the evil nazi racists from the internet by blocking access to every site that allows them to exist on it. Like Sup Forums.

this, local web is the future.

They'll move to other ISPs before they do that. Imagine the outrage that would occur if an ISP actually did throttle certain websites. Reddit would actually be able to DO something about it, i.e. boycott

yea, this is why google was sleeping with obama

theregister.co.uk/2015/03/25/google_and_obama/

Other ISPs don't exist in murica, Aussy.
We have entire monopolies here.
Our internet will actually become worse than yours now.

ISPs will just throttle everything that isn't Google

I imagine the faggots using murica's only viable fiberoptic internet in google fiber will get the censorship dick first since they are already infested up to the eyes with their ideology.

>netflix 9.99 per movie

lol these people are actually retarded, the whole point of those services becoming big is because you dont have to pay per movie. Is that actually banksy? What a turd.

mostly meaningless butthurt, also google, facebook, reddit and nettflix will earn less money

>faggot who paints cringy pictures on walls is a retard
who'd a thunk

Will net neutrality really change anything? So what if some company started throttling or whatever, then some other rival company will just go "We aren't doing that shit" Then everyone switches over to that company,

>Social media platforms charging to be used.
Yeah good fucking luck with that. Alternatives will spring up all over the place.

>$9.99 per movie
No one is going to pay for that. Netflix's subscription prices will go up but that's about it. Charging on a per viewing basis would be suicidal.

>$1.99 per seach
LMAO, what a fucking joke. There are other search engines besides Google.

Net Neutrality exists because it was necessary to protect the consumer because monopolies exist.
Nothing about it actually prevented competition because there was very little competition by the time the FCC was forced to enact it.
Local governments being jews and accepting the isps to prevent competition from springing up is what prevents competition.
These did not get repealed with net neutrality.
We would not need neutrality if it were not for these.
These will never be repealed because of the amount of money getting pumped into them.
Net Neutrality was necessary to protect the consumer from a rampant monopolistic market.

Sup Forums will be dead

The net didn't go communist

i disagree. i think smaller isps will make a return. i used to have at least 8 options here. now i only have 2.

>Seperated at birth

Libtards, like you, won't be able to afford the Internet anymore too bad. Get a fucking job. All others will be to smart to pay for shitty platforms like these anyway. So libtards lose and so do these platform providers. I have zero fucks to give about both.