You better watch out...

You better watch out. Nazbol gang with the help of the stupid skeptics will take down anyone that tries to push white nationalism lol. You're never going to win.

And we won't let your stupid daddy Paul Nehlen win either

Nazbol is the future rt

you have no idea, we are planning something big for one of the biggest alt right names lol

I don't know what you're talking about nor do I care about you or any of these literally who you mention.

white nationalist/alt right fags

Absolutely nobody takes you or your ideology seriously.

oh boo hoo go give money to lauren rose's patreon, you are listening to liberal racists like paul nehlen that publicly talks about jew memes lol

Kali pls respond to my dms

I don't even know who that is. I just hate nazbols. Dugin is a retard who nobody in Eurasia gives the slightest fuck about. Bolshevism is inherently globalist, has the blessing of the corporate/academic/political establishment (clearly not remotely countercultural or revolutionary, and nobody in power sees it as a threat), and has never come close to working. You're just a political bludgeon for the Jewish elites and feds.

Has this bitch attacked a single leftwinger? It's almost like nazbol's just an arm for the commies.

yeah keep telling yourself that, buddy, have fun in your "ethnostate" that's never gonna happen

weak

Have fun being completely irrelevant while you pretend to be edgy as you parrot off safe establishment talking points.

America was a white ethnostate for over two-hundred years, sweetie.

you are in a cult let me know when you want to break free

is nazbol the biggest joke of recent days?

where did this meme come from lmfao, no one is actually a national bolshevik in real life.

The cult of Dugin is far more self-destructive.

shit just like every other leftist meme

lol every single figure of the alt right is a degenerate so who cares what you think of our memes?

A few questions about Nazbol ideology:

1) What are your views on feminism, gay rights?
2) Do you hold traditionalist views?
3) Why should I like you more than other leftiststs?

I can't tell if Nazbol is real though i just want to jizz on her face

>some whore with the doggie filter

sage

>leftist
>calling others degenerates

every single leftist is a degenerate.

also all of you nazbol queers tend to be mutts, just look at the bitch in the tweet and that one attention whore guy, both non-white hapas or spics.

you're not edgy, you're a walking contradiction.

Right wing t*rds BTFO.
Nazbol gang is here!

t. racist liberal

sorry im actually white unlike you nazbol memers

this is the kind of shit you idiots do lol who cares if you are white you'll never win

The girl in the op is white tho

is it better to have white racist liberals or traditional types? exactly

She's a halfbreed mutt

Wrong

Traditional racists

1. These are liberal, individualist concepts. Nazbol is an alternative to liberalism.
2. Yes.
3. If you still believe in the left-right paradigm, you're bluepilled.

>Nazbol gang with the help of the stupid skeptics
I'm not too scared of this unholy alliance.
0+0 is still zero.

We are just using hate towards the alt right for our benefit. Skeptics are trash.

I swear people are making up these meme political terms.Why on earth would someone follow NazBol, when everything you use, eat, communicate on and see is the product of capitalism.

Better than alt right

See your problem is that you actually come here to circle jerk on your fucking own. Do you get off on people calling you retarded? I have a theory that faggots actually want to be smacked down.

I have plenty of allies. And we can manipulate the whole board like we did recently

That's great, but could you tell me what this thread is about?

wow some random twitter nobody who feeds on impressions said a thing