white* niggers

thanks doc

Merry Christmass

OP is a faggot

fpbp

Nice try race traitor, why don't you take them into your country then

thanks doc

christfags BTFO

if the europeans become godless, and the niggers are still faithful, does that say something about christianity, or does it say something about europeans?

If the european jumps of a cliff, invites immigrants to his country, dresses in penis costumes dancing on the streets, and introduces 50% women quota in companies, and the nigro does none of that, it follows that the nigro is stupid, and the european is enlightened`?

dumbfuck OP

i would be happier if the rulers of my country had went to church instead of шкoлa. now my country is ruled by old commies and feminists.

They’re ruining Christianity with their fake “miracle” preachers.

Same goes for the US.

And Russians. And Amerimutts. But those two are basically niggers.

Religion is more non-important in UK than in France

When the fuck did this happen?

>inb4 Muslims
We have same number of Algerians that UK have of Pakis

>the niggers are still faithful

Tell a black man he doesn't get any pussy until he's married and see how quickly he abandons God.

Christianity died when they turned a blind eye to the insincere, the shirkers. Islam realized this before it was too late and radicalized themselves against the Ottomans and their boypussy harems. Christianity has yet to do the same.

Yeah lets just allow the mudslimes to convert the entire continent.

WHO ARE YOU REALLY WORKING FOR, ROOSKIE?!

fpbp

Fucking Northern France is full of Christcucks

fpbp

To be honest I never saw a Muslim nigger racemix, they always marry their kind

Meanwhile Christian niggers always degenerate and muh dick

nah, they can stay in Africa and be Christian negroes there

youtube.com/watch?v=zAasugfhOA8
> screaming beacuse thier husban and childrin gettin murdered
> lol

>N-north africans aren't niggers

keked

How comes Estonia has such levels of atheism? If I may ask, of course.

The Christian faith has been infiltrated here in the West...we must cure ourselves first. We took quotes from a different time (when people had to travel for MONTHS to move to a different continent) and applied them out of context to our own Countries. God placed us in charge to defend the diversity of His creation, and this means our ethnic groups as well. Without hatred, for the other groups as well as our own.

Heck, I'm even okay with limited migration fluxes (I am "mixed": Italian, German and Slavic), as long as those people get fully integrated in the fabric of the society they are hosted by.

guess which side has the HIV-ridden degenerates

First it was Communism, people were not allowed to celebrate Christmas etc. When the Soviet Union collapsed came the European one with secular liberalism and all what follows. Our leading politicians are all literally old Commies or the young liberals and social democrats. We have a female president who rejected Church'es blessing because she's openly an atheist.

thanks doc

the russian bit?

Sad to hear that (not that Christianity is flawless, especially in the last decades, but it's still very sorrowful to see the fall of the Christian faith in Europe). I once was led to believe Humanism was the sole purpose of Europe's values and greatness, now thankfully I am not as naive.

they were lutheran so nothing of value was lost

We all have things we'll have to answer to God.

They're mostly pagans over there

Thatt's because of the Catholic church promoting

1 Cucktholicism to have members, Catholicism rebranded itself as some sort of Globalist We-are-the-world tier religion

2 Protection-less sex (actually encouraging them to fuck as much as they can and see any form of protection as sin against God)

3 Unironically to kill faggots.

Mass african genocide when?

Christianity spread everywhere, to whites Middle Easterners and Africans.
And then Muslims came along and killed the Middle Easterners and pushed into Africa and tried to murder whites for 1400 years and they were stopped.
Until whites decided they should just let them in to take over.

Based christian black men pls come to Europe to breed with our women DEUS VULT

>show pic of one North african
>Durr look all North Africans look like dis
kys

>Catholicism rebranded itself as some sort of Globalist We-are-the-world tier religion
Catholic means universal, my man. I oppose mass migration and I don't want Europe to become multicultural, but I have nothing against Africans being Christians, be it Catholic or not. And being Catholic myself does not mean I am okay with what has going on from the Vat 2 onward; but I do believe the RCC to be the Church which was built upon a rock by Our Lord Jesus Christ.

Gee in the population centers and not the wastelands. Your white genes at work, folks

^

>Christians are the good ones
>AIDS epidemic is limited to Christian countries
>The South Africans who regularly rape and torture white farmers are Christians
>Countries that are actually somewhat developed like Egypt and Tunisia are Muslim

>"I believe in a church that completely altered all of its basic teachings and maintains the holy spirit guided holy authorities to accept all of these alterations of teachings but I don't agree with this alteration"

the goyim know

Thanks doc

fpbp
Basically this, but only if they don't racemix and come to our countries too.

Last time I checked Gabon, Botswana and Equatorial Guinea weren't mohammedan

It was founded by a semitic person an israeli

Thanks, doc.

you are a semitic person retarded arab

lmao stop lying, north africans are niggers. Your people literally have nigger blood in them kek

The blacks who come to America from the Christian areas are actually pretty based and hard working. The ones from the Islamic regions come here and just shit all over the place and contribute to the overall degeneracy.

>CHRISTIANITY IS A RELIGION OF NIGGERS
So is Islam. The only religions that aren't nigger infested are Judaism and the chink religions.

>posting thanks doc earnestly or ironically after sewing green and purple images

KYS LEAFKEK. I won't bother to scroll the thread but I know you're in here.

Why are north africans roleplaying as whites? They are fucking nigger mutts

fpbp

sorry but no
african-american are majority christian, still...