>keep winning
They nag
>lose intentionally
Sacred silence

Men are better at everything though.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/education/2017/aug/17/a-level-reforms-helped-boys-results
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

modern education system is completely feminized lacks any sense of competition and doesn't interest boys

it's a hilarious fact that women score higher on science tests in highschool yet do absolutely no scientific work/research compared to men

>still can't get anywhere without affirmative action

men take more risks, and woman are more empathic, this is why all over despite being "outperformed" studies, mens tend to be more succesful

>trusting the BBC at all
user, stop

The average IQ of men and women across the world is exactly the same. The bell curves are different. There are more male geniuses, but also more male knuckle draggers. Performing well in school doesn't require a genius, however, so the pool of women capable of doing well is greater than the pool of men capable of doing well.

Average intelligence and a good work ethic is all it takes to get straight A's in grade school and a B average in college. As it turns out, there's plenty of women with both of these characteristics.

>Girls outperform boys in schools
>School ends
>Suddenly, male dominance

It's almost as if schools are feminized.
You are told to follow rules and act and think as the teacher (most likely an older male) says you MUST. Then you are congratulated for being the best instruction follower but the ones who failed aren't mentioned. You study for what will be on the test. You are told what to study and how much of it to study. Then you are rewarded for that. Activities that are not rote memorization are often language tasks - express your opinions on this random bullshit while following these formal guidelines. We don't care if you dislike the subject. How correct you are is irrelevant to the grade. How well you follow instructions - write so many words over so many pages according to the form you were prescribed - does.

Does this sound like a masculine activity?

Men argue. Men take risks. Men try new things. Men fight. Men don't want to be the best, they want to be the best, standing on top of the worst. Men seek truth. Men shit on tradition and make it their own.

Men don't want to go to school, they want to go to learning competitions.

schoolimg systems around world are made that way so that average female is "ideal" student, especially in younger ages. Males were too restless and always doing shit, while females would be quiet during class. I was second smartest guy in class(after a guy who you could describe as average nerd), but I had bad grades because I would fight, talk back to teachers, not prepare for tests etc. But doesn't matter, I got into high school I wanted and into Faculty I wanted.

>and still they aren't paid the same as men.
Where's your feminism now?

by the time we were in late teend and early twenties, average boy from my class overperformed 90% of females in almost everything

>School means anything
What you need is inspiration, genius and daring.
Women typically have none of those things. But they're good pawn for the hive-mind State.

Actually saving this post because it's so right. Well done user.

>women are better at following instructions, bending to the will of superiors, and stifling creativity
>despite doing better in all aspects of school, they still need oppression police to coddle them

Really aggravates my apricots

Females are given a more favorable bias because they're naturally stupider then men, so we systemically allow females to feel smarter, while also being actually smarter at the same time

It's also this, social norms for the education system and workplace are suited for gendered female social norms, that in my view, most females have not overcome or challenged.

The reason they have not challenged gender social norms is simple; the universal nature of self-interest, or self-interest of females to perform better than other females and males. This desire is stronger than the desire to challenge gender norms which would also prevent "progression" in, or allow "submissiveness" to demands of education and the workplace (no matter how corrupt and broken they may be)

This is a snippet from the end of my third year in high school, my fourth year was even better, and currently, I'm doing amazing in UNI.
>Smarter than 70%+ of women in the world

fucks sake
i used that same stock photo in a document recently
now i'll have to change it

Yes ancient Greeks already knew that the people with a highest potential also need more time to develop. That which is more complicated takes longer to construct. Estrogen exposure in modern times has increased this difference between men and women even further.

meant for

Explains why the majority of them voted for Trump.

Psychology is not a science

Teachers are women, curriculum is forced to cater to women and dumb minorities cuts (everyone equal lulz.

Really makes you think

Cool. It's about time that we started sitting at home, collecting alimony and child support. I'm glad that females can now take their rightful place, financially supporting the other sex and society.

Women are actually paid much more than men for hours WORKED. Women are far more likely to take time off for sick time, they spend way more time gossiping, playing on their phones, or their computers than men, etc. If you could get away with paying women less for doing the same job, equally well....why would anyone ever hire a man?

Because they're stupid?

>ANARCHIST IQ 240+

So, which of those groups contain the niggers and spics, with their low 80s IQs?

In school it's true that on average, women performed better. But I think it was due to young men having problems with the kind of authority they are presented with. Why should they have discipline?
If they do not respect the teacher, which is almost always the case since it's old hags, fat dudes or really old nerd virgins, they will not strive at all.
I can not back that up, just my impression and why I have sucked at sixth to eighth grade before I started acing everything. I was lucky to waking up to the idea that I just have to pull through in order to do whatever I want at some point.

Because all humans by default prefer to favor females.
I bet that if you took the names off of all the tests, papers, and assignments that the results would look very different.

In Norway most teachers up until university are middle aged leftist women.

>All Subjects

This happened some years ago in one of my classes. We had an english exam which was anonymous, the boys got better grades than they used too, and the girls got lower grades when no names were mentioned.

They perform better in an education system that is tailored towards them instead of boys, and when a boy acts out because of this he is labelled 'mentally ill' and fed drugs to conform to the feminized standard.

Weve had the christian dark ages
Now come the feminist dark ages

Niggers and spics aren't left wing. But they do vote Democrat. There's a difference.

BBC is little more than a feminist propaganda machine these days

Same for America. Probably just a coincidence.

And this is WRONG and call for immediate quotas! Right? Oh, oh no? No, it's just proof women are inherently better? Oh.

So then whites outperforming blacks consistently across all-- hey, wait where are you taking me? Stop! I was just--

Why are women so weak and poor?

Good post. It's not even up for debate... Plenty of non political academics have recognized this bias for about a decade, however those at the helm of most academic systems are usually Marxist faggots.
School only benefits a certain type of learner. And it's not boys.
In short, this is a terrible time to be a boy.
No wonder so many want to dress up as girls now.
The first like step was the anti bullying propaganda.

>girls outperform boys
>patriarchy
Pick. One.

>its a fucking competition

baiting gender and race wars is the new world war 3, forget korea and russia

Girls outperform boys in school but men outperform women in the workforce.

>Men are oppressing us and are the cause of everything bad in the world.
>lol men are stupid and women rule. We can do anything those silly boys can do but better! xD

Make up your fucking minds. You're either better than us and we're not the problem or you're worse and we are actually oppressing you. You can't have both you pieces of shit.

It appears BBC is fake news. OP is also a super retard shill.

>salt quality: impotent rage

Yeah because WORK lol.
Fun fact my wife works with only women and it sounds like hell. The way they treat each other is fucked in the head.
In highschool I got thrown out of a course and lost a credit because I told my philosophy/history professor she was "a moron" for not knowing the difference between Catholic and Protestant. Ended up dropping out a year early.

Reverse psychology works wonders with this subject.

>make woman bust ass to get to top
>congratulate and stand behind her 100% of the way.
>woman makes it to top finds out can't hang with a man who's been born and bred to do his type of work.
>woman feels like shit cause muh feels
>woman reverts back to household and learns her place.

So, you admit that they are the greater part of the low IQ "conservative" part, right? Which would indicate that most of the white conservatives would need extremely high IQs to get that average up to 94, correct?

OP is a fake news spreading homosexual who deserves to literally die for his stupidity. Men score higher on the Math and Science section of the ACT too even though women spend larger amounts of time studying.

When was the last time when you've seen hoodrats running around with head dyed pink and complaining about lack of tolerance of LGBT community in their town while drinking their starcucks latte?

They vote Democrat because it's economically profitable for them, but I doubt they are liberal.

Lmao modern education is a joke. And every atheist kid that is taught to hate Christianity will grow up never knowing the difference between the two.

he-he...yeah...coincidence

even at being women lol

>the Christian dark ages meme
the absolute state of Australian education

because school and the real world don't match very well

gigakek

How the fuck do you teach a philosophy class and have a university degree, but legitimately not know the difference between Catholic and Protestant? It's mental.
Every truly idiotic faggot I've met, is in or finished university, so my respect for academia couldn't be lower.

>Weve had the christian dark ages
No such thing.

How does that article claim boys are stupid? It just says that women out perform them in school.

School is for fags.

School isn't work

>girls outperform boys
>STEM

>76% of public school teachers are women
>school is a hostile place for women.

Unfortunately for the women, the real world is not an abstract ideal.....heroic deeds must be performed upon occasion .....females are woefully inadequate when it comes to feats of arms and conflict.....

I also call bullshit when females may posses great knowledge but little wisdom ......so what good have they done themselves?

Narratives, plans within plans...... I see no value in this stuff......

>lower the standards for females
>suddenly females are outperforming males

I completely agree with you.

Yes, most teachers are women, but weren't most teachers women in the 1950s? Something happened between then and now. Boys in the 1950s were educated as boys, with a little more time to run around and jump, and more math/science activities to prime their minds. Boys were expected to be more "hyper" than girls, not drugged for being male.

It's not the fact that most teachers are female, user, it's the fact that most teachers are anti-male leftists!

If women are so smart how did they let men trick them into earning less money for the same amount of work? Checkmate atheist.

>reading test
Please tell me these test are not done in highschool

(((BBC)))

But men outperform women. 6 month old dogs outperform 6 month old humans. Things that progress quickly while young tend not to progress very far.

>Source: Goldstein's centre for goyim extinction

>it's a hilarious fact that women score higher on science tests in highschool yet do absolutely no scientific work/research compared to men
They actually contribute a lot, but the sad thing is a that maybe one fifth of works are done in GENDER STUDIES . wtf

I think many people already said this but I will still do that.
Most girls are examples of perfect student , because educations system checks your individual skills.
When you graduate your university , you are left alone in this big world, where your friends and maybe relatives play a huge role. They can lift you up in the social system.
This is were males are dominant since they are very social and try to help each other. I do not say that women are not, it maybe that they are even more sociable but not sly.
In other words , our system is not about Meritocracy it is abot sociality

Girls are better at repetitive, droning coursework while boys excel under exam stress conditions. Strangely the exam is what will set people apart in the real world as you have to make decisions, on the spot, in stressful situations, this is why men succeed in the workplace and women settle into shitty government drone jobs.

theguardian.com/education/2017/aug/17/a-level-reforms-helped-boys-results

What are "modular qualifications"?

>women are more easily indoctrinated
No shit, this is jewnews at its finest.

>girls outperform boys in everything

People actually believe this