Teenager charged with killing girlfriend’s parents who believed he was an ‘outspoken neo-Nazi’

nydailynews.com/news/crime/teen-charged-killing-girlfriend-parents-article-1.3717864

>Buckley Kuhn-Fricker was so disturbed by what she discovered about her teenage daughter’s boyfriend that she spent a tumultuous week pushing for a breakup. By Thursday, she texted a friend saying the “outspoken Neo Nazi” was out of their lives.

>On Sunday night, Kuhn-Fricker alerted the principal of the Fairfax County private school that her daughter and the boyfriend attend, attaching numerous images of the account that had retweeted missives praising Hitler, supporting Nazi book burnings, calling for “white revolution,” making derogatory comments about Jews and featuring an illustration of a man hanging from a noose beneath a slur for gay people.

>But just hours later, the family said that the 17-year-old boyfriend had shot and killed Kuhn-Fricker, 43, and her husband, Scott, 48, in their Reston, Va., home.

>Fairfax County police would not offer a motive for the double slaying, but family members and friends tied it directly to the couple’s struggle to keep hate out of their home, as one friend put it. They agreed to talk about the efforts because they said it was important to expose what happened.

Which one of you guys did this?

>when Sup Forums takes it's multiple mental illnesses outside.

Nobody is surprised.

False

Flag

>proud leftists parents
>spy on their daughters phone
>find wrongthink posts
>assume it's the bf's doing because god forbid it could be their own daughter
>rat him out to his school and try to break up the couple
>find the bf in their home with their daughter one night and try to kick him out
>bf loses it and guns the parents down

it's almost as if trying your damnedest to ruin someone's life might backfire

What a total bro.

Fuck boomers. Fuck normies.

He's girlfriend is super wet. She'll be visiting him in jail every week and his rapebaby is on the way.

Nice stuff.

Looks like a stylized Star of David on his shirt.

They both look like 30 year old people who play high school kids in murican movies/shows

>43, 48
>Fuck Boomers

They tried to ruin his life, he ruined theirs

>Sup Forums: -1 user

Good.

>left -2 thought leaders

Based

They had it coming.

>Aged 43, 48
>Boomers
You what?

You mess with the autism you get the lead

LMAO fucking cuck and bitch got what they deserved

good night left side

>mess with actual natsoc
>dead

More like a case of based brotism

They spread the hate, they harvested what they deserved.

>Try to ruin 17 year olds life for having a different political opinion
>Get Zyklon Ben Style justice delivered to you

Nice

She was a mom Sup Forums, She ran a senior care facility and volunteered in her community. Think about how jaded you must be to celebrate her death. You've been here so long you don't notice how much your mind's been warped.

Can you imagine the abuse our boy must of went through because he doesn't believe in the holocaust and named the Jew.

Not only did they fuck his relationship up with their daughter, but then they ratted on him to the school..I can only imagine the text messages they sent him calling him a monster.

These are the type of people that would welcome their daughter getting blacked,abused, and killed...then defend black people.

All i see is a bitch who worked for the obama campaign. She deserved this.

>Supposed Nazi LARPing edgelord
>Clearly not a right-wing intellectual, just an edgelord
>Calls for race war
>Kills white people

Wew lad

>killing is now edgy larping
>traitors to the white race who helped king nigger into power are people

Wrong on both laddie.

Implying a good portion of the white population isn't just as bad as the Jews.

Why do you think Jews have taken over colleges and promote degeneracy through Hollywood. It's reeducation camps its a slow brainwashing.

I'm sorry, but if you're going to be a fucking edgelord, you can do better than killing two white parents.

>traitors to the white race
We are literally le 56%, there are more important things to worry about than killing each other.

S

No. These where leftist thought leaders. He stopped their memes cold with this attack. Je did good.

Ur wrong. Traitors must go first before rahowa can commence.

Traitors inhibit us. Traitors stand in the way. They have to go.

They were obnoxious normies.
They deserved it.

>comments featuring an illustration of a man hanging from a noose beneath a slur for gay people.

I want to see that.

First bullet is for the traitor, second for the jew.

But seriously though why did he sperg out so hard?

I mean I'm not against it but he sort of over reacted.

Still gen zyklon is waking up

I thought this was something rapefugees would do.

>Lefty attacks lolnazi by harrasment
>Lolnazi lolblitzkreigs
Wat a shocker.

I really dont care as long as theres more of it.
also these lefties used our language.
they said evil prevail good men ect.
Then you arent Sup Forums. Ive been praying for this type of evolutionary reaction. I hope it part of a trend.

Jesus Christ,
these parents were literal thought policing.
I'd be over the fucking moon if my 16 year old daughter was interested in history.

A shame he killed himself though,
F

He sits alongside dorner the uncornerable.
fear not he fights the race war in our memes.

Gen z are not even old enough to grow beards.
You have them confused with gen x.

Sounds like u don't like winning.

You are a leaf

>Humanising the enemy

the poltard cries out in pain as he kills your family

The virgin breakup vs the Chad double murder.

S

I know it's fucking hard and I struggle with it too, but many normies are just well-meaning people who are so trusting of others that they get manipulated into believing bullshit fed to them by the media.

Their trust was weaponized and used against them (and us).

Normies fucking piss me off, but many of them would join our side if they actually knew what was going on.

They haven't been unplugged from the matrix yet

SUBHUMAN KRAUTS STRIKE AGAIN
GENOCIDE JEWS, KRAUTS, CHINKS, NIGGERS, GOOKS, POOS, ABBOS AND SPICS
THEN WE CAN FUCKING CHILL AND NOT HAVE SO MUCH SHIT TO DEAL WITH MANS
THINK ABOUT IT
GET BACK TO ME

it's never wrong to kill communists

>hyphenated last name

It's small details like this that tips you off about someone being a whiny cunt

Oh no that sucks

AND ARABS
also any fag indigenous cunts, except those on islands
we can use those for entertainment, leave them prime directive
LIKE WE SHOULD HAVE DONE 500 YEARS AGO
FUCK
NOW WE HAVE NIGGERS N SHIT

possibly the most truest truth in the world

Trash parents got what they deserved.

You are either for us or you die. That is literally what I hope we become more like in the future. You are either for the fucking white race or you get killed.

reading it tho, sounds like a deep state hit
some gov lackey's wife, jealous of this couple, planted this guy in there to kill them
serious

STFU retard.

A lot of people know everything we know and are still libtards. I know a few examples personally.

We need the right wing death squads ASAP.

Always kill a traitor before an enemy Jimbo

Nah normies are beyond hope.

I'm 31 and I spent my 20s trying to redpill normies my age with ZERO effect. They will deserve what's coming.

Now at 31 I can easily redpill young guys with just a fraction of that effort.

This upcoming generation is very promising. I wouldn't say this if I had not seen it irl.

Anyone over 35 deserves what's coming to them.

This is horrible. You win with love not hate. Use reason not violence, or else what are you fighting for? Lots of people are brainwashed on both sides. Don’t become the monsters you are fighting.

43 and 48 definitely carry the spirit of boomers. My parents are around those ages and all the boomer memes are in exact 100% likeness to my parents.

Wtf man, you guys in this thread don't even know what the parents were like.
You fellas are being edgy for edginess'es sake.
I don't think I know you guys anymore.

"Win with love not hate"

Not our enemies, no. They will exploit you for that.
Leftists need to die. It is the only solution.

Not liking your daughters boyfriend and wanting them split up is fine. Right of every Parent.

Going out of your way to call him a monster and try to actively ruin his life because they dont like his thoughts. FUCK THEM.

Wonder what he said before he shot them and what their last thoughts were

Snitches get Stitches

Nothing to do with being a neo nazi

Further proof being a nat-soc larper alineates normal people

Awww, are we breaking up?

I guess u always got reddit.

They wanted to ruin the kid’s life so he ruined theirs first.

Stop being a little faggy bitch. This modern day faggy bitch attitude among whites is why you are being pushed aside and going extinct.

Your ancestors literally picked up guns and shot at the people they didn't like and that threatened them. They didn't feel sorry for the Indians, or if they did, it wasn't enough to the point where they didn't desire to pick up their rifles and shoot them after seeing their daughters and sons scalped by the savages.

Snitches get Stitches plain and simple np exceptions

Who gives a fuck about normies?

Alienating those cucks is a GOOD thing.

Snitches get Stitches plain and simple no exceptions

Who would have thought?!?

Sup Forums is so full of fags.

"Omg guys! Violence is never the answer!"

Hahahaha.

You are retarded, don't you understand that the appeal of Nazis was their popularity with normal working class Germans? The wageslave normies? My God, you have no understanding of your own ideology and it's popular appeal during the 30s.

>double homocide of normies leaving you to rot in jail forever is OK

Implying people who browse the chans are immediate serial killers

Just No my good man. Just No.

Stop shilling for LEOs faggot

>girlfriend

No one here

So proud of him to take the libtards out of our proud white society.

>outspoken Neo Nazi
He wore a MAGA hat?

>Making teenagers break up
>Ruining their life
I too was once a 13 year old girl.

The difference is NatSocs influence normies.
Normies do not get to influence NatSocs.

If Hitler catered to those Weimar faggots sensibilities hecwould have been a Social Democrat cuck.

People respond to extremes, not the lukewarm faggot sitting on the fence.

Just look at Richard Spencer. What a faggot.

kek'd

Bitch deserved it 100%. Trying to ruin someone’s life can get you killed, who’d have thunk it?

>(((kuhn-fricker)))

The kid did this because of a breakup, not because of a perceived set back in establishing a white ethno state, so for starters, the only people playing toldyouso should be the mgtower fags.
The obvious promotion of this topic for the past 24 hours, and attempts by the (((journalists))) at shoe horning "nazi memes" that none of us have ever seen should clue you in to the aim of this story.
The shill talking points saying we need more of this in the future should be the final tip off to sage this garbage.

I like how you called him a bitch, but I don't think he's dead yet, is he?

>NatSoc influences normies
In what reality? They have been irrelevant since 1945
>If Hitler catered
If Hitler catered to normies he may have survived his shitty political career without destroying Europe.

Kek

If this leads to Nazis being eliminated, I'm alright with it. We already stomped their asses once, we can do it again! MAGA!

>The pic is criticizing fascism as well

I suppose is libertarian

You can call some natsocs larpers, but this kid was no larper.

>attempt to ruin someone's life through social ostracization
>not expect them to want to get back at you when they have nothing else to lose
>the person who you're fucking with is a Nazi lunatic
>unexpectedly get murdered

I don't understand how they didn't see it coming.

The mainstream media is going to be all over this. I can already hear Don Lemon's race baiting bullshit.

lol, history from muricans perspective

Merry christmas commie scum

would('ve)

>Fighting hate

I'd love to ask these two dead retards how they feel about islamists who feel 100% the same way about jews and fags and then oppress women as a bonus.

TERRORISM
FUCKING TWRRORIST
TERRORISMMMMMM!!'nnn

Based