Well that was boring as fuck. I watched JoJo (1-26) 2012 and it wasn't as fun as I thought

Well that was boring as fuck. I watched JoJo (1-26) 2012 and it wasn't as fun as I thought.

I was expecting an urban gangster story with fabulous men looking like this. But this barely looked like this.
Everything about the story was just 'You fell to MUH trap and threads.'

>watch part 1 and 2 expecting part 5
really makes u think

I don't get people overhyping Jojo. It's a 7/10 shonen, nothing more nothing less

If you didn't listen to the fucktards praising it as some sort of masterpiece you would have enjoyed it more

>you just didn't get to the GOOD PART yet
top zozzle

>implying part 2 isn't atleast good
>it has to be about twink/fabulous gangsters to be good
your next line is gonna be
>i was merely pretending to be retarded

Not OP and I haven't watched any Jojo, but it's still not an argument

>Watched the anime
>Didn't read the manga
>thinking the entire series was part 5 when each part is a self contained story with different themes and styles
>Having shit taste to begin with

You tricked yourself OP

OP said he didn't like parts 1 and 2 because it wasn't about fabulous gangsters, I said the part with fabulous gangsters is part 5, he responded by saying going full retard, in order to counter his retardation I went full retard too, I was merely pretending to be retarded too.

but that was also me who responded in the first place :^)

Read the manga or drop the series.
Maybe Part 3 works better for you, it's extremely different from the first 2.

Jokes on you, not only did I already know that was you, I was also merely pretending to be merely pretending to be retarded,

I just realized that my picture is not different characters, BUT JOJO incarnations!
What I wanted to see was the 3rd and 4th JoJos, the hat JoJo and the hairdo JoJo.

the second half of the series was ok, but still it was full of disgusting digital effects and "MUH 2 EPISODE LASTING TRAP." fillers.

I saw the trailer of JoJo 3 with the hairdo in the 80s and looks much much better. I will try it.

I am OP, first response here btw.

I ll post a few more JoJos because I keked.

No I'm OP, and I responded to you first pretending, not Whatthefugg

You are not OP.
OP is :
me. With the specific JoJo memes. Here's another one. With Pepe.

what's going on here?

Fuck you the OP is not stop dude

I'm not OP tho

You can't make the names of my memes up. They even have dates and times when I watched them.

>part 3 boss STOPS time
>part 4 boss REWINDS time
>part 5 boss ERASES time
>part 6 boss SPEEDS UP time
what fucking next? And the part 7 boss attaches time...to your ASS!

Nope. Dimensional ass-pulls all around

Part 7 boss controls alternate universes
Part 8 boss can raise temperature