Raildex

Get fucking hype. 1 hour and 20 minutes til the stream.

ustream.tv/channel/Azv6JNBQ2Pp

timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20170308T18&p0=179&msg=R/a/ildex&font=slab

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fwNhzfjJAbo
ustream.tv/channel/Azv6JNBQ2Pp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Friendly reminder that this will be animated in your lifetimes

DED

Index 3 SOON

Nope. Dengeki broke my heart back in '14 or '15 at the Dengeki festival. Never. Again.

I'm gonna be watching this stream knowing absolutely nothing about this series
I'm pretty sure there is a nun loli but that's about it

Before anyone asks, this is a rewatch stream that will cover the following:
>Railgun S1-S2 (minus the filler)
>Index S1-S2
>Raildex OVAs/Specials
>Heavy Object

Will Saiai be in s3?

We will be watching Heavy Object when Index III gets anounced. Truly Ironic

Oh, and the Index movie.

REMINDER that next manga chapter is not only 10th anniversary celebration but also start of new arc.
>My face when darkest scenario was avoided and manga doesn't end next month

You just gotta believe.

We're going to get it. And we'll all finally be happy.

THIS IS IT.

>tfw you'll never take Caspistrano as your surname

Feels good

It'll just end when Shiage's introduction arc ends.

I almost forgot about this fight, but I remember it ending in a stalemate? Or did she win?

>manga finally moves past OT13 next month
>new NT, Railgun and Accel arcs about to start in a few months
>the manga will start s3 content right around the time it airs
This is truly happening.

Don't give up hope user! I'll break that illusion that gives you despair!!

Tsuchimikado won by using a curse on her using her eyeball. But it was a hollow victory since he was a total mess and let himself lose to Touma soon after.

>You just gotta believe
>posting Misaka 9982

So this has nothing to do with any announcements?

She's still alive in my heart

I will be watching as well, I read all the material and watched all the anime yet I am still in the same boat as you.
I started it many years ago after all the hype about this series here on Sup Forums, to this day I don't understand the hype. Character design is soso, story is inane, the adoption of western folklore and relgion is a typical Japanese pants on head silly interpretation of it (at times it feels like watching the "Spansih armada is a baseball team" thing from Horizon).

I keep wondering if I simply missed some material, the key to understanding the hype, the volume that makes me go "Aha! So this is why it is liked so much!". Currently I am only interested is Misaka Misaka and in getting to the end of it so it doesn't feel like I completely wasted my time.

TLDR
I have read and watched everything yet still don't understand more than you do.

It's alright to slightly wish for it as long you don't put a lot of stake on it.

These digits prove that it will happen

we got this

PACHINKO

>2013 - what the fuck no announcement in neither movie, railguns, MMR or any bds? I'm disappointed
>2014 - everyone knows what happened
>2015 - Soon
>2016 - S-Soon, right?
>2017

The fuck is a "rewatch stream"? I sorta hope it means everything you mentioned gets streamed and we get to watch it together for some FUN, but I know it doesn't mean that.

Yep, however the author has something to announce at this years dengeki festival which has no stream

Some music while we are all waiting for the stream.
youtube.com/watch?v=fwNhzfjJAbo
Thanks to the user who uploaded again I love you

The Dengeki festival should begin towards the end of the stream, so if we get any announcements it'll be then.

That's literally what it means though. Enjoy the ride.

That's exactly what it means you dunce

user you answered your own question

Will the stream role straight through all of the arcs or will it take breaks like how the christmas Toradora stream was an episode a day?

After all the GETposting, I kinda wonder what all the scenes in the stream with a timestamp of all the same number will be. (eg. 11:11, 22:22, etc.)

There will be no breaks.

Unless things go horribly awry

Good thing Miki broke Kamachi off of Dengeki then

Wat, index+railgun+ovas+heavyobject= well over 125 episodes. Assuming I can knock the OD/OP of all the episodes you are still talking about ~60 hours worth of viewing material.

Don't get me wrong, that sounds awesome, just wished I had known earlier and prepared for a 60 hour marathon.

Anons,

Never forget the threads we've been through and uniting against all odds, taking them back from the mobile posters and other various shitposting while bringing back the fun posting through the power of memes.

Remember this,

Do not believe in the me who believes in you, do not believe in the user who believes in you but believe in yourself that believes season 3 will happen.

It's been a fantastic ride anons, god bless you all.

It's more of a joint partnership now. Dengeki still publishes his stuff.

The music on the stream is better. Good taste Sergio.

;_;7

In the unlikely case there is an actual announcement, would it be after streaming all that? How many hours would it take?

How will you stay awake? I have been kept awake for well over 72 hours in the past and it was absolute hell. Assuming you didn't just wake up right this minute you will be going for about that as well.
Mine was part of uni hazing, you are doing yours completely voluntarily.

Godspeed user.

God speed user

Couldn't you just, I don't know, leave the computer running while you sleep?

I'm ready

You are truly amazing, Crowley.

Well I guess he could, but that sounds like a good way for everything to go titsup the moment the stream hitches for whatever reason.

I wont be skipping the OP/EDs.

And it's only 42 hours.

I won't be present during portions of the stream due to school and other obligations. I'll always be keeping an eye on it however.

It shouldnt be live yet.

Index III is a romantic comedy. Kamikuro confirmed.

There won't be any hitches.

Wow you came prepared

I personally like it for the world it establishes, the way in which myths and religion are used as a basis for the magic system, and Touma's crazy heroics.

Though I feel like if you've consumed that much material and still don't like it, it probably just isn't for you. Still, it's cool that you've stuck around for so long.

>W10
I can't wait for sudden update in the middle of a stream

I don't even know how I got to 60 hours, I got the episode count estimate right @about 125, how do I go from that to 60 hours?

(125*20)/60=~42 where did I conjure up those 18 hours?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnd I am just sitting here with my 750ti and 10 mbps dl and 0.8 up internet

It's not a tuesday. We're good.

I love 10032

How come Touma is a level 0?

It isn't really that I don't like it. I was just expecting to be "wowed" away at some point after reading all the hype. Like after watching EoE for the first time and you just sit there going "wew, what did I just watch?" for a good 10 minutes. Basically I set my expectations far too high by reading to much Sup Forums.

Who would hurt such a cute girl?

Undetectable power so they're unable to get a reading

Is it not this? ustream.tv/channel/Azv6JNBQ2Pp It was playing Accelerator Bittan Bittan so I assumed that was you

He's not an Esper.

It was playing an archive from last night. It should be live now with music from ALL OFF playing in the background.

That was probably a video from yesterday when he was testing

Imagine Breaker isn't an esper power

He doesnt emits AIM

I love how they did their eyes in Railgun. Really humainsed the Sisters compared to Index.

Ah gotcha

That's some nice meme magick you have there. It'd be a shame if something were to happen to it.

He is, he went through the program like everybody else. It's just that even if he's not a Level 0 innately IB suppresses whatever esper power he may have so he's effectively one.

>Delete everything from except all Index and Railgun albums
>Endless loop 24/7 wherever I am
Nothing can stop me now

I think railgun S nailed kamichis storybecause it's actually coherent if you ignore the filler.

Also the character designs look better.

railgun s had a better budget and more time in between seasons

IT'S TIME FOR SEASON 3

But it's not the best OST though

laura desu

Ah,

That fucking explains it

>Adapted from a manga
>Revision of a revision of already years old fight
I would actually be surprised if they managed to fuck it up

>Happened first in the LN
>Adapted into the Index Anime
>Railgun Manga version
>Index Manga version
>Finally Railgun S version

Has any other series ever had 5 different versions of the same fight? The closest I can think of is Fate, where the first few events in all the routes happen in roughly the same way and were repeated in the VN and the various anime and movie adaptions (Archer vs Lancer and Saber vs Lancer basically).

Would the program have even had an effect on him with IB dispelling everything?

IIRC when we where having a raildex stream when HO was airing, the stream didn't have an anonymous chat option and you needed an account.
I may remember wrongly ofcourse, but this is such a nice addition but it will probably slow down this thread by a lot.

The actual process to turn someone into an Esper isn't anomalous. They use drugs, hypnosis, brain surgery, therapy. So hypothetically his brain has the prerequisites to create AIM, though there's no way to know for sure.

That was by design I think. In Index they were supposed to emphasize the clone aspect, but in Railgun with Mikoto's scenes you're supposed to sympathize.

With a name like Anonymous-1337 I get the feeling those in chat are choosing their own names.

THERE WILL BE NO SEASON 3

Literally Misaka vision.

accelerator anime instead of season 3

>we have waited long enough for the fuckin mango to pass season 2

Yeah that was me, we have a an option anonymous- and whatever we want.

>There will be anons that won't be going with Misaka-xxxxx (x's being the serial number obviously)

It's been joked for years, but I honestly never thought it would happen.

Mikoto is not above killing others

She tried to KILL Accelerator here, she aimed for his brain

I vote for this