One Piece 858

is anyone unironically excited for this chapter?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/2sH0u
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not a SanjixNami chapter

I still think Pudding is going to 180 again and join the strawhats

>Carrot and Nami bathing scene
When the fuck are spoiler pics out

I'm looking forward to the lore behind big mom.

But I am wondering why Lola thought Big Mom would be happy to hear she's ok.

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

You sound smart

this is canon now

Carrot :3

dont you ever (you) me again

>no pedro or caesar bath scene
meh

Caesar is bathing with Capone now.

Carrot >(:3)
>see it now has bunny ears

Yes

(\ /)
>'.'

A Carrot a day keeps SaNa posters away

Can Big Mom join too? She has a great chemistry with Brook.

This whole arc has been unbelievably boring. I barely even read any of the chapters, just skim the shit hoping for quick progress. So far, none.

I'm excited for it ironically.

>No chapter for 9 hours

>no chapter for 540 minutes

I don't remember Carrot doing bedroom eyes, but thanks Toei

If you spanked Carrot really hard would her bottom turn red or would you not be able to see through the fur?

If you spanked Carrot hard enough and multiple times there wouldn't be any fur left so you could see if her bottom turned red.

it's less of a spank and more of a pat, since there's fur

Something will surely happen in the next chapter.

Can Carrot use haki?

Watching old episodes of tgus show makes me miss all the action that used to happen
At least moreso than whatever shit show we are getting now
They should really put the anime on hiatus and let oda finish up this chapter so he can relax

I'm unironically excited about every chapter, it's how I start my Thursdays

Are there any Pudding doujins yet?

>Toei ever putting the money printing machine on hiatus

This so much
Got a load of shit at work tomorrow but One Piece will keep me afloat

Spoilers out yet?

The invisible kind Tashigi uses

so this is the famous spee D reader?

opinion discarded

Someone please nuke this threads

imgur.com/a/2sH0u

i heard you like spreads

No, that's the no named pirate that ate the shito shito no mi

Of course I am. I love One Piece.

According to spoilers its another literally nothing happens chapter.

>We want the monster musume waifu-worshipping crowd, Mr.Oda. You know what to do

I really hope Luffy gets his tooth back. I think he looks weird as hell without it.

I'm paranoid about that theory someone put forth where he'll get one permanent wound for each Yonko he encounters.

muh dick

First I'm hearing of that idea but I suppose it could work. Kinda.

>Shanks
Scar underneath his eye.
>Whitebeard
Huge burn on his chest
>Big Mom
Lost a tooth
>Kaido
We'll just have to wait and see.
>Blackbeard
Usopp dies. You know it to be true.

Is Sanji stronger than Ichiji?

About 3x as strong.

Well ichiji is stronger than Luffy so

Why would he kill his nephew?

>Puddingfags BTFO
>Bobbinfags BTFO
>Ceasar4Nakamafags BTFO by tomorrow
Your reckoning day is coming, Ichijifags.

Why don't they just grab Reiju and escape instead of getting into all this shit.

Baratie.

People still get excited for any one piece chapter?

kek

Yes.
Nothing but planning happens Also a Nami/Carrot bath scene

Oda can't draw feet, what a hack

Big Mom already knows about the rebellion, calling it.

Will they even meet in this chapter? If yes and nothing noteworthy happens between them then this could mean the end for you SaNafags.

>implying
SaNa will never die

Not necessarily.

you sound boring

Is there an actually end game to One Piece.
Sure, you become the pirate hokage, then what?
Sit around and tell people about your adventure?

>a mammoth is kaidou's right hand man

I'm betting he's glad as fuck he now has T-Rex to move up in his ranks.

Unveil the mystery of the void century, kick the ass of tenryubitto and end a centuries old dictatorship. Also probably reshaping the geography of the whole world with the ancient weapons.

Drake is an Allosaurus. They are popular in Japan and have 3 claws instead of 2.

Oda went through the trouble of giving Pedro actual Jaguar spots. No way he would screw up a T-Rex's hands when he has a boner for animals.

>it's another set up chapter
THEY love to milk

This pretty much. Reminder he has a shark themed toilet.

There's people who really tought it wasn't Caesar. Laughable.

>Oda came up with FI while taking a shit

wew explains a lot

to be fair we have had so many look-alikes besides the Nami ones

like that one horned fat guy in Newkama Land who looked like Moria.

make me missed the shark waifu,

I wonder whether the sun pirates going to join luffy's fleet or not.

Because he did not have his horns

The haircut boy... Made it even more obvious it was him.

I can't believe I actually wish Naruto was still around to keep the faggots and the fujos occupied elsewhere.
It was after November 2014 that shipfagging and homosexuality started really ruining OP threads.

I hope you get hit by a truck

not even a draft of gas along with him; what a cheap bait, Oda.

It was never a bait, it was pretty obvious. He's a regular logia, he's the one choosing to have the gas around or not.

Yes right, just I don't recall him ever without it.

>Drake is an Allosaurus.
This, if Drake was a T-Rex he'd be feathered or partially so.
Allosaurs however, are part of/in Carnosauria, so they'd look more like the traditional, scaled theropod dinosaurs.

Where at the full fucking spoilers they're late as fuck.

>Also a Nami/Carrot bath scene
Ooooh

Is every chapter going to be LITERALLY NOTHING HAPPENS to you faggots until Luffy unleashes the Gomu Gomu no Getsuga Tensho Rasengan on Big Mom as Sanji and Nami make out?

that's a cute member of Firetank Pirates

Last chapter was "lets meet bege."
This chapter is "we cant meet bege until we shower because he doesn't like dirty people"

It's literally nothing happens.

Yes sir. Notice how literally no one complained last SaNa chapter

You did as always. People whine after every single spoiler and every single chapter. It has been 200 nothing happens chapter in a row for you guys.

I think big mum really is going to be defeated in this arc. Oda gave us too many info dumps about her. Usually when oda gave a character tons of info dumps it means the character is going to be defeated in the arc.

>Exposition for why Big Mom hates the giants
>Caesar is back
>Pekoms sees some misterious figure at the beach
>The sun pirates appear
Why don't you fuck off memer?

Big mom info dump, fanservice and we get to see capone crew in its full glory. The only reason people don't care about big mom backstory and motivation is because they are not invested in her character.

That's stupid, you're stupid, stop being stupid

>Luffy and Capone meet
>Negotiations go pretty shitty
>"Hold on, let me talk to him."
>Coroc-boy pops out of Capone

They aren't invested in One Piece.

Nah, he's right. It's clearly her arc. Just the Elbaf thing make me doubt a little.

>Crocodile
>Serving under Capone's wing
Not in a million years

Going to copy and paste my reply from the previous thread. Most people have grown up and outgrew the series. Too many new characters and villains that are introduced over the time skip has been rather bland and one dimensional except for a few exceptions. People are unable to get invested into these characters when oda try to give them development. Plus oda is taking too long to show the villains true power level until near the end of the arc. This give people the impression that the villains are weak and useless.

Only the first thing is true. Everything else is bullshit. Especially about the one dimensional characters. People are under the impression that the villains are weak because they are retarded. Losing mean you are weak for them. They want the antagonist to kill Luffy or maybe some classic shonen fight with both side getting almost killed ten times before the final blow.

Well it's true that oda offpanel fight scenes for info dumps. I am not really that bothered about it. Can't say for those power level fags who only read the series for fighting scenes.

>Plus oda is taking too long to show the villains true power level until near the end of the arc. This give people the impression that the villains are weak and useless.
I read some stupid shit in this general, but this one takes the cake for ''most retarded quote of the week''

I am just saying people have been bashing big mom crew for being weak and non threatening in this arc. For me I think that oda is waiting until the wedding before showing the full strength of big mom herself and her crew. Fans just doesn't have the patience to wait until the wedding chapters.

Pudding is big mom. Shes using her powers and the moniker big mom to make everyone inside the crew think Charlotte is big mom. She has her do the dirty work making a big family for her, while she lives an easy life as 'big moms favorite'. The crew is in for a rude awakening when they step to pudding and realize shes the yonko. Before this is all revealed Luffy will 1 shot Charlotte and everyone at the wedding will enel face since she was dropped so easily.

can anybody post the spoilers for the chapter so i can also be mas at the nothing happens?