Ukranian Crisis

How will history remember the ongoing Ukrainian Crisis? Will it be considered the quintessential model for how war is conducted in the 21st century? Post links, podcasts, documentaries, etc that piece together this conflict.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r1EAajPIElU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>how war is conducted in the 21st century?
yeah, use 4D chess to win against a numerically and finacially superior enemy. Putin basically cucked Ukraine and by extension, Europe and America, through the use of memes. I unironcially believe meme warfare will be studied in the future

t.brainlet

The colors of the Ukrainian flag are upside down.

It will be remembered as a minor conflict of the various border conflicts of the post-soviet division, either because conflict will no longer be the most interesting of events or far more interesting conflicts will occur.

25 Year rule.

As another episode in the decline of European and American power during the early 21st century.

I agree. Down with the West, vote Putin.

It won't be rembered. It's not like Ukraine has any solid claims to their land let alone crimea.

Hey there Vlad say hi to your Babushka for me

25 year rule

if you think Crimea should belong to Ukraine you're a communist sympathizer
everything Khurschev ever did should be reversed

I mean sure Ukraine is a meme country just like Belgium but the russians did violate a treaty which included recognition of territorial integrity.

Hey there amerimutt, say hi to your Ukr**n**n great uncle for me

But only after West did the same regarding the secession of Kosovo

Ha, that debt hasn't been payed yet. Not until every albo is cremated alive.

Right, except there was a background of ethnic cleansing regarding Kosovo, which was absent with Crimea.

That's bosnia, not Kosovo

Ukraine gonna get annexed soon.

I hope.

Better yet, partitioned.

>ukraine
>remembered

youtube.com/watch?v=r1EAajPIElU

there is no solution to muttkraine