Literally a 100% sound argument. Unless you are a bigot you cannot form a counter point

Literally a 100% sound argument. Unless you are a bigot you cannot form a counter point.

Except they get those days off too.

Islam is evil, so it deserves expulsion not apologies.

Good point. Who's calendar do we work with again?

Christianity is undoubtedly just as evil. But western society gives it a pass as the majority faith. We should either accommodate all faiths or none.

Fuck the sand niggers. EVERY. LAST. ONE.

Good Friday doesn't close down work and school... Neither does Easter Sunday because /it's on Sunday/. I don't think any store shuts down for Easter...

They should be in their own schools. Preferably in a different country.

>none

sounds good.

>Christianity is undoubtedly just as evil
Proof? The west and thusly Christianity had its enlightenment (dunno in english, you know, Kant and so on), reducing Christianity to "do no evil stuff" and rules that usually don't hurt anyone.
Islam on the other hand...
They can live in peace (lol) where they come from but Muslims need to get out of Europe.

>We should either accommodate all faiths or none.
delete spirituality or merge all religions/faiths (e.g. islam, scientology)
Literally why? Christianity forged the West. Even if you're an athiest faggot you should be able to admit Christianity is the best religion out of the available choices.

>christian nation follows traditionally christian beliefs

This isn't a problem. Should Saudi Arabia allow Christians their special time? Go to Israel if you want your yom kippur bullshit off. Go to Iran if you want your 12 oclock allahu akbar time.

The government not making accommodations for religions is far from deleting spirituality, and vice verse allowing anyone to practice whatever retarded religion if their choosing isn’t merging all of them.

The word bigot only exists in cities and college towns

International capitalists and industrialists control the vast majority of national policies across the West. These people intend to dissolve the nation-state as an institution, subservient to the greater economic world that determines their livelihood. To place it in layman's terms, the world is being shaped into a multicultural corporation, a plantation if you will, broken into sectors rather than self-deterministic sovereign entities. This is only possible if all the traditional threads that bind nations, family, religion, tradition and history, culminating in an overall group culture, are either drastically changed or eliminated.

Essentially, the world is being turned into a bland congruent monoculture which will serve the powerful private heads of business and commerce. Always remember, government is little more than an arm of concentrated private power, the Federal Reserve being an exemplary case of private powers (in the form of Bankers) controlling the foundational mechanisms of a nation, i.e., its money and supply.

Exactly. Diversity is our weakness

kill yourself shill rat

Woe to the people of the earth for the WHITE devil come down having great wrath....

Ya ok.... Islam is evil i guess so what does that make white history paired with the Cross...

"Accept the new name i gave you, give me your land, take my filthy ways and die, rape your women and children, slavery, don't speak your own language, cross burning, chains and whips...

If i had the power (other than the righteous if there be), i'd remove every white man off this earth. Then i'd put everyone in reconditioning camps like hitler did with the Jews.

This is a good argument against multicultural societies.

>Christianity forged the west
Eh.. kinda? Other western societies weren't Christian and they contributed to whats commonly seen as "Western/European Culture and Society". Also since everyone sucks the Roman Empire's cock on Sup Forums you should know that it too wasn't always Christian. Also Christianity is basically European Polytheism 2.0 along with the other Abrahamic Faiths.

woah woah woah bub I thought this was not a Christian nation?! how dare you suggest that literally everything up until this point has developed in and around the Christian faith?! I mean, how...dare...you?!

High score then an hero, faggot.

Nigga please. If Christianity didn’t form the basis for European culture, what did?

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

>Unless you are a bigot you cannot form a counter point.

Assimilation is our strength.

Diversity is a cancer.