How would you explain this to a child?

By that age i would have taught my child critical thinking and he would be smart enough to understand that gender is in fact not bullshit.

Bump

when you were born with a penis, we knew you were a boy. sometimes, when boys grow up, they go crazy and decide that they want to chop their penis off so they go to a special psychotic doctor and they chop it off for them. then, and i'm not exactly sure how (you can find out on the internet) they're given these gaping, weeping wounds between their legs that they have to shove dildos into (also find out more about those on the internet) so they don't close up, and they call that a vagina. sometimes girls go crazy too, so they chop off their breasts and try to grow penises, but tht never works, so they ask other psychotic doctors to take skin from their legs and make penises. it's really very funny looking. if you see any people like this in daily life, i want you to run as fast as you can away from them shouting "GET AWAY FREAK".

Stop posting retarded tweets or sub human eceleb fuckery.

Tell your kid that a small portion of people have a wide range of mental and social disorders and they should be tolerated but not normalised. Not bullied, but definitely not listened to by strong and smart people

kill yourself shill rat

I wouldn't have to explain this to my children since trannies are 0.01% of the population, yet we keep legislating in their favour for (((whatever reasons))). With that being said I'd explain it to them the same way my father explained gays to me when I was a boy "bunch of fucking fruity dickheads, stay away from them or they'll turn you weird".

Son, we think you are male because you got a dick and balls, and you'll never have a vagina,a period, or give birth to children, but legally speaking you can change your gender to female, take estrogen, and surgery for a gashing pussie pocket vagina.

This is normal son and no pressure.

>we said you were a boy

>As humans, we have come to the conclusion that simply letting the worst of the species die is morally unjust, so sometimes the severely mentally ill are allowed to live until they're old enough to kill themselves. You can safely ignore these abominations and failures of natural selection while living your own life the way God intended.

Son, the world is full of weird stuff. You're going to find kids who think they are foxes and wolves, Kids who aren't Japanese but insist on speaking Japanese to those who only speak English, kids that think they have a "demon" inside of them, kids that think there's a third gender option, that genders have options to begin with. I'll always love you whether you're gay, straight, Christian, atheist, liberal or conservative. But you are a boy, and no amount of genital mutilation and hormone therapy will change that...now let's go play baseball

Would you really have the same love for your son if he mutilated himself and became a freak? I'm not sure I can say that and honestly mean it.

No, I'd love him the same if he was gay, straight, Christian, atheist, liberal or conservative. I would not love him the same if he cut his pecker off. That's a thick red line

>explaining anything to a kid
discipline is the best teacher

You see lil Jimmy, you see that man there?

You may ask, "why is he wearing a dress?"

He have a condition that makes him think is a woman, a condition that can only be accepted by people, but lil Jimmy you need to learn to just look away and try to live in this crazy world you are gonna live, these people have problems and we cannot do anything to help them, but Lil Jimmy if you decide to make friends with someone like him, just keep a close eye so they don't harm themselves.

Ok Jimmy?

99% of people are normal like you and me, then you have the mentally ill that like to play pretend.
We usually kept them in secluded areas where nobody had to see or hear those abominations. Good old time...

Well sweetheart, your mother used to be a man and I used to be a woman. Neither of us have happy lives and to make our family seem normal I am having your genitals changed as soon as possible. I've been raising you as a girl despite your ability to form an actual decision on this based on you grabbing the pink dress I dangled in front of you as a toddler.

I would tell them the truth - that person is a mentally disturbed attention seeking democrat.

What was that tranny cuck cartoon? Hey, faggot! If you're here. Here's a knew script for you.
>when you tell your daddy you're not a boy and want to wear pretty dress
>"son? I have no son!"
>"I have daughter!"
>end scene with a hug and a smug face

*new

>you know how you sometimes imagine and pretend you are a dog? It's fun but if you never stopped you would be crazy. It's like that, they forgot that the images they create in their mind are not real and they forgot that they make their thoughts and emotions.
>but you are wiser than that. You know that you are the ruler of your mind.

When you were born, we saw that you have a penis, that means that you are a boy. Some boys have problems in their head which make them feel like girls. They are called "transgender", and they're often very sad because deep down inside they know that they will never be girls. Half of them become so sad that they try to kill themselves. Some of them decide to cut their penis off to feel more like women. This just shows how crazy they are. They are very easy to spot, they often look like men in dresses, the ones who pass as women are called "traps" and yes, they are gay. If you see one i want you to run away from it as fast as you can, do not let it touch you or talk to you. When you will be older i will tell you about dilatation and AIDS, that will show you how repulsive they are.

>Dad, what is sex?

That's a paddling