Can you say "merry Christmas" in public in your country?

Is it expected or un-PC? Here it is expected to say it to everyone, be it people at the supermarket or in shops.

Also, what are typical Xmas dishes you have at Christmas eve? Pic related for here.

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/spiegel/religion-muslime-und-christen-im-gespraech-in-abu-dhabi-a-1184250.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Can you say "merry Christmas" in public in your country?
What did he mean by this?

It's widely accepted

at least for christmas eve it's pic related, but on christmas maybe something fancier

Of course, we’re not the (((USA)))

WTF, this looks disgusting.

Of course I can.

(???)

Yes, although among some groups who have tried their best not to integrate their communities, they will feign mild offence.

I want to eat both of these things.

>Can you say "merry Christmas" in public in your country?
every one on the planet can you hyperbolic retard

The only people who push for "happy holidays" are jews, because they want to be included despite only being an irrelevant 2% of the population.

Wtf is that, you guys eating hot dogs for Christmas Eve and shit

ofcourse u can

An American said “happy holidays” to me. To which I replied, which holiday? They shut up.

Yes and we are Muslims

>To which I replied, which holiday?
Allah Akbar!

>t. Kartoffelsalatkritiker

>t. Kartoffelsalatkritiker

looks nice. a hell of a lot of work went into that.

what are the huge black spoon looking things and what purpose do they serve?

Of course

That's a fucking Raclette. Goddamn i hate burgers so much.

People mostly say merry Christmas in the Midwest. I have no special dish to share as we just eat boring ham and get fat on various sides. That fish looks good. It is very rare to see fish cooked whole like that here.

It's raclette, annoying food. It looks good but isn't satisfying. You spend more time preparing stuff than eating, I guess it's a natural repellant to Americans.

Just got back from the Wawa. Everyone there was saying Merry Christmas to one another. Felt good.

Here in nowhere we eat pinemeat.

the huge black spoon looking thing that looks like metal is actually cheese?

ok. thanks.

first of all, dont hate on wurst. while theyre guzzling beer and wine, enjoying top notch deutsch food, youllbe at home eating a mockery.

-

i say merry christmas to guage others. some respond very positively, others opt out and say “you too”, or “happy holiday!”.

as far as food goes, i think tonight we’re doing ham and whatever else my mom makes. but tomorrow...

prime rib, mashed potatoes, greens, gravy, and sweet sweet yorkshire pudding.

the single one meal i look forward to most, every year. The exception being when we visit relatives and its turkey. Bleh.

Potato salad critic?

I tried it the last few days since I'm helping as a male nurse for 3 days.

I wished all the patients merry christmas instead of happy holidays like most nurses did.

Nobody said anything, the older and white people were even very happy about it.

The immigrants didn't seem too happy but didn't say a word.

stop stealing our food!

had raclette once. Was good. Came back to the US and started seeing it everywhere.

take that.

Interestingly the retailers in Ausfalia don't anymore, which is probably because of a PC business policy to stop non-Christians feeling bad. I make it a point to say Merry Christmas to them but all they say back is 'you too'.

Yes, we do.

People generally say "Have a good Christmas" leading up to it and "Merry Christmas" on the day
No one says any of those substitutes like "Happy Holidays" or some shit, that would be quite odd

it should be criminal offence to celebrate birthday of this kike.

Raclette ist Mal derbster Mist.

It should be a criminal offense to rape and poo in the streets, but here we are

yes

>amerimutts calling anyone rapists

Ja. Sehr gut.

Meme flag since I'm traveling but I'm a burger. Most people say it in the US. Some people say happy holidays voluntarily, nobody really gives a shit either way. The OMG SO PC WAR ON CHRISTMAS bullshit is exactly that.

I'm a heathen, I wished my brother merry yule and he says to me stop being so PC

He doesn't know

Even my state's cuck premier says merry Christmas

No. You grill cheese on these metal things. Raclette is more of a swiss and southern french tradition. Not everybody from Europe is a culinaric masochist.

literal poopskin calling anyone mutt
kek
also
POO
IN
LOO

If he can say it to anyone it's a West Asian

>mfw just had raclette two days ago

Yeah of course I can and I'm pretty gassed up about the fat Christmas dinner

>India is West Asia
the absolute state of sheepfucker education

There haven't been any orders from any of my managers not to say Merry Christmas. I and many of my co-workers said it to customers multiple times today. However as the day wears on you'll end up just saying, "you too" because it takes half the syllables.

thinking about getting chocolate covered strawberries for my mother this Christmas
go to chocolate store
get chocolate for myself instead
"happy holidays"

Aren't chocolate strawberries a bit sensual to be giving your mother?

Yep, also, Merry Christmas Sup Forums.

We have enough of your kind in New Zealand to know India is fucking south asian, he's probably on a VPN

Yes you can. Working part time in retail and people when you do are even happy about it like "fuck ye its CHRISTMAS not fuckin "holidays"". There is hope. Meanwhile die Spiegel explains us why Jesus was a muslim.

spiegel.de/spiegel/religion-muslime-und-christen-im-gespraech-in-abu-dhabi-a-1184250.html

Here In some schools it's forbidden. You have to call it "Winter Holiday"

I don't give a fuck

look delicious

Of course,merry christmas

anything West of Myanmar and China is West unless you want to be a Chink
I said West because I wanted to include the Middle East in the Burgers rights to call someone a rapist

Yes of course, divide and conquer shill.

We make Fischplatte today and tomorrow Rolladen

I wouldnt say "christmas" because of course,it is a pagan festival
but its widely accepted yeah

Yes. We only use "happy holidays" when it's someone that we won't see before new year's eve, so we combine Christmas and NYE into the generic "holidays"

Yes, we can say merry Christmas. My family and I are gonna cook ham that has like a brown sugar and mustard sauce all over it with pieces of pineapple and cherries stuck on it to add flavor, fuck ton of cookies, steak, crab and a cheese cake. You know usual shit for people who live in the alligator, python and elderly yankee infested land we call Florida.

There is no word for "Christmas" in my language, just "winter holdays"
And yes, hte only thing that we are not allowed to say is calling for violent revolt against the nationstate.

Its always "happy holidays" and "holiday cheer" in cucknada.

Supermarket cashier here. I say Merry Christmas to everyone, even the muslims. I can tell it pisses them off. I give them a nice smile too, to remain in the true Christmas spirit.

I'll be having pic related. And this:

I'm Jewish and I say Merry Christmas as it makes other feel good

I will have a frozen pizza on Christmas

forgot video of your country

That looks fantastic, and you were kind enough to post it in Australian mode for me

Ive been saying it to everyone this year. Even had a Muzzie say it back.
Feels good man

Expected, everybody wishes merry Christmas and happy new year.
This is one of the many dishes people prepare for Christmas.
> bring your mudslime girlfriend if you wish

In Finland we wish Merry Yule instead of Chrismas

>I say Merry Christmas to everyone, even the muslims.
Nice one, it's the small things that matter

I say it but usually get frowns unless they’re older people. Christmas is pretty dead in America most people work in Christmas Eve.

>Rolladen
aww hell yeah

Yeah....this country is weird.

Damn Piotr, your candlelights look like a Judenstern

What's in those dishes?

Say ! You can run around the streets yelling it out loud

>Also, what are typical Xmas dishes you have at Christmas eve?
Bean soup, cabbage rolls, banitsa, etc. Christmas eve is a fasting day so no meat or animal products are allowed. On Christmas day however it is a tradition to butcher a pig.

We say "good yule" here.

Christmas is a made up holiday.

bigos, pierogi, barszcz

They make you out as the weird guy. That's a good analogy to the ethnic layout in the future, if you're tall white minority to the majority short, brown and ghoulish, they will all give you that weird look like there's something wrong with you.

Well, when I left work and said goodbye to clients I said "Merry Christmas"

All people said that to me too and where happy.
Idk if they just like me or if its just the friendliness of where I work and life.

Im happy about it.

yes

Merry Christmas based Peroginigger!
I noticed a lot more people actually saying Merry Christmas this year. Particularly while shopping and from workers. I really think that this is because of Trump. Also among christmas cards there are more that actually say Merry Christmas on them this year.

i can and it feels good, im proud of myself for never having the displeasure of actually meeting a Jew

>pierogi
>barscz
>golabki
>oplaty
I dont see jarzynowa salatke
but over all wouldsitatandcelebrate/10
I've got mostly the same with ryba po grecku

All Holiday are 'made up'; are you dim? You should watch more black pop physicist videos and brush up on your science.

where do you live? in my city (Parma) we all wish each other a marry Christmas

while I admire those trips,everything was made up sometime
its called fucking tradition,something your country has left in the dust

Let me rephrase that, Christmas is a rebranded form of Yule making it more made-up than most holidays since the event it's supposed to celebrate did not actually occur anywhere near the supposed "holy day".

Yeah Swedes really are total fags

Merry Christmas faggot

If we had actually held on to tradition we'd still be performing blots to the old gods.

God Jul bögjävel

Isn't karp a typically polish christmas meal?

It's expected. If I was in London I'd say it anyways and probably get a few funny looks.

His from one of those "countries" that have niggers

You didnt have to be a cunt to this friendly burger, hans