When will (((they))) round us up Sup Forums?

I can't shake the feeling that one day we'll be the ones getting the gas for our "wrong-think".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/
youtu.be/K1UToTsDClY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I won't be going without a fight, that's for damn sure.

>tfw alaska

>alaska in december

How do you feel about your life choices?

>feminine girly pussy bitch
cant handle a little snow?

Brian?

when they kill Trump

there isnt even snow on the ground yet

no

If a swat team came into your room right now would you be ready?
They'd probably get us all within a week so word doesn't travel that we're being arrested.

I plan to move there soon actually, how the job market looking?
also
>Implying they don't have a plan for Alaska.

alaska has the highest earnings per capita

>I can't shake the feeling that one day we'll be the ones getting the gas for our "wrong-think".
Only one ideology has ever gassed people and it's yours.

You've got some nerve claiming to be afraid.

Still not fully sold on him yet. If (((they))) didn't want him in office, then why is he still alive?

>Lives with niggers any time of year
How do you feel about yours?

I was thinking of just dropping everything and trying my luck at finding a job on the docks.
I just want to secure a job before I move out there, but it's tough.

I'm Brian. Who is this?

Jeff

you wont get a job on the docks if youre not native and dont already know someone offering

You're fucking paranoid
Crazy
Toys in the attic

I suggest you talk to a professional

What's wrong with delousing prisoners?

Oh this shit again?! Remember the conspiracy theory that Obama was going to put white people in FEMA death camps?

The holocaust is not a lie.

It's gonna be one of those ironies of history where we will take power and end up putting all the jews, feminists, liberals, communists, tenacious nonwhites in these camps and throw away the keys to let them rot.

Lol

I agree. Hundreds of thousands of jews did die of typhus when the allies bombed the supply chains supporting the camps.

Prove it big boy.

That's what I hear, more advice would be helpful.

Do you know what officials did to citizens during the MKULTRA studies?
Those people did nothing wrong..
The threat here is very real toothpaste

There existed a deliberate and manifest course of action within the German government to exterminate Jews.

Buy a gun. If they come for you, you shoot them.

lol because of the possible backlash it might cause?

it may be sooner than we think

I agree. If it ever comes to some shit like this, I will go out fighting. What would be the point to live in a world like that?

>one of the most effective armies in history needed to build long term detainment facilities in order to kill people
>they wanted to kill them so badly that they used delousing agents and millions of gallons of petrol to kill them

lel. The narrative is so absurd that it's illegal to question it. Had Japan invaded the West Coast of the US, the conditions in our detainment camps would have fallen into similar disarray and we'd be talking about a Japanese Holohaux.

>You should be gassed for noticing your governments lies.
kys.

Next credit Crunch

This. If Trump is taken out civil war is inevitable.

Because the fallout would be overwhelming. Trump being President still serves (((their))) purposes of strife and division.

maybe if it was hillary or obama; not on trumps watch. that crazy motherfucker would threaten "fire and fury" on any country that harmed or killed a US citizen. Same motherfucker will not think twice on dropping 12 tungsten beams from space if they ever fired a missle at the US. This isnt onigger's fucking regime, this is the Trump administration.

>I can't shake the feeling that one day we'll be the ones getting the gas for our "wrong-think".

According to Yuri; in order to re-stabilize everything, they must eliminate the radical elements in society. These people have done their job destabilizing everything and have out lived their usefulness, thus they will be the first ones to be rounded up for the camps.

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

>for wrong think

Prove it

These are my thoughts as well, controlled opposition.

They have already rounded up the homeless

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

Every shill WILL suck my presidents dick screen shot this now.

They already are

Randstad is one big concentration camp.

Only jews get gassed. Everyone knows this.

Will probably be used as gulags for the few remaining Whites in the distant future after Israel has sucked everything dry from the USA and crash their economy and move onto China

>they must eliminate the radical elements in society.
We'll be buried along with them.

I doubt we'll need to gas them this time. Lice isn't as common as it used to be.

Prove it

This is scarier

I keep a loaded ar15 with an extra mag strapped to the stock 3 feet from me right now. I use it as a mini coat rack stand. Im ready to go any time.

>alwaleed talal
>man behind 9/11
>man behind vegss massacre

>starts shit storm with NK over otto.
>tells all the countries who fuck with america to suck his dick
>actually gets them to do it.
>talks shit to fake news, antifa, and clinton

Yeah, but it's important to keep traditions alive

I’m a paranoid redneck fagot who lives in Florida so I’d be fine. I have razor wire all around my house, a fucking Scar H, an ar-15, way too much milsurp gear, enough ammunition to keep a platoon going for weeks, I know how to make IEDs and have two jerry cans full of homemade napalm. So come fuckinng get me kikes I’ll eat your fucking Jew larvae any day.

You ever listen to Bill cooper talk about Mount Weather? There could be an entire government, and stand-in president calling the shots from multiple bases deep under ground.
Who knows if the government officials we see are even real, or hold any actual power at all..

Read that
Watch this
youtu.be/K1UToTsDClY

Wait for february

>When will (((they))) round us up Sup Forums?
>us
Im going to help (((them))) round YOU up.

>ready know someone offering
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: GolPbgis) 12/24/17(Sun)06:57:26 No.154355235▶
> (OP)
>You're fucking paranoid
>Crazy
>Toys in the attic
>I suggest you talk to a professional
I'LL SHOW YOU MOTHERFUCKERS A HOLOCAUST

You fat fucks are waddling fucked

>You ever listen to Bill cooper talk about Mount Weather?
Tell me more, I can't conceive that the majority of Sup Forums is ignorant of this

>I'll hunt you down 'cause I'm the dog.
>I'm the dog, the big bad dog.

Thanks for the hope mate.

Don't be flaunting that shit, staying off a watchlist would be wise.

We'll all on a watchlist for being here anyway.

Soon
You better watch out
You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why
Fema Camps are coming to town

Feds making a list,
And checking it twice;
Gonna find out Who's naughty and nice.
Fema camps are coming to town

Feds see you when you're sleeping
Feds know when you're awake
Feds know if you've been bad or good
So be good for goodness sake!

Totally ready at any given time. I would bleed them.

You don't even know who I am, or what my motives are, I'm a regular-ass citizen who is concerned for where our country is headed, but game on soyboy, I'll see you when the war comes.
Read "Behold a Pale Horse" or listen to it on audiobook while you work.

thanks

I have so much gear and im not alone. My whole yard is rigged with every kind of raspberri pi programmed death.
I would like to see them try.

>Behold a Pale Horse

Good book, user. I read it in prison for the first time. I was bored and laughed through the first few pages, but it didn't take long before it all started to make sense. I'm surprised its not talked about here anymore.

Nazi or nice*
I'm a good goy for the most part, clean record, just guilty of wrong-think.

>You don't even know who I am
Well, if we "deport" every last person, Ill eventually get you.

What where you in for, and what was your worst experience in prison?

>Every last person.
Oh, you're retarded.. Sorry for replying.

FEMA can't even manage handling a little storm, much less rounding up and imprisoning millions. Probably besides the VA and BATFE, it is an agency with an abhorrent track record of getting anything done, much less effectively. Don't worry user.
t.FEMA user

we have your myface and your spacebook. you cant hide m8.

It was federal prison and I went to a minimum security camp. It was embarrassingly laid back. You could get anything you wanted if you were willing to pay a smuggler 2-3x what the street price of something was. There wasn't a fence, so some guys would run off to a hotel at night. The last year of my sentence, I was the "town driver" so I got to drive people who were getting released to the bus station two hours away.
The worst part was the people. I was expecting a certain class of criminal since it was federal prison. It ended up being 60% niggers, 30% Puerto Ricans, and 10% white. 80% or so were there on drug crimes. Most were street level dealers who got caught in someone else's case. The blacks were loud and obnoxious. There wasn't much racial shit in there, but when fights broke out, the blacks and spics all looked out for each other. You never saw that with whites. I got in a few fights while I was in, but nothing too big. One of my good friends in there was about to get jumped by a bunch of niggers, so I jumped in with him and pulled a knife. The niggers backed off and never gave us shit again. One of them told on me for having a knife, but I dumped it right after the fight.

What are the camps for? Are they just regional depots for emergency supplies? I've noticed alot of them are on military bases.

Supplies, staging areas for response, coordination centers, comms, etc. The USA is vast, requiring pre-staging for future happenings.

Sounds like Job Corps.
Thanks for the story man.

wut do you think #2A is for dumfuck

Also, coordination with branches and DOD. Have to realize that FEMA is more of a coordinator than actor. So the states, national guard, etc. are usually on top of response. Think of FEMA as high end traffic cops really. Even then, it still is shitty and often has issues like any Govt. agency.

Elaborate, dumbfuck.

Well of course.
That's why what we do is so important.
The more we spread common sense and truth the less chance they have of wiping it out.
Sup Forumsitical incorrectness is the only true defense from tyranny.

Yeah, it wasn't bad. I was a young little shithead who got caught hacking. I ended up doing a little under 3 years there.The camp wasn't bad at all. On the fourth of july we got pints of bluebell ice cream, hot dogs, hamburgers, mashed potatoes, and watermelon. The whites could get as much ice cream as they wanted because none of the niggers ate it. I heard from alot of the ex-military guys that the prison treated them better than the military did. It really wouldn't have been bad if the niggers weren't there.

What's your address, Shlomo?
Let's get together and chat about your holocaust delusions.

I remember when this was the go-to conspiracy theory, and that Obama was actually the antichrist or some bullshit. Happeningfags BTFO once again.

I figured it was something like that. It seems like a conspiracy theory that they would throw out there to undermine other conspiracy theories. Sort of like the Sandy Hook conspiracy.

>Don't be flaunting that shit, staying off a watchlist would be wise.
Oh come on user. Everyone is on several lists.
Don't kid yourself.

3 years for hacking? The fuck did you hack?

i wouldn't even mind it. id rather be surrounded by Sup Forums brothers in a death camp than the dead people i'm already surrounded by in the "free world"

PC culture is the spread of orwellianism. Once pc culture spreads everywhere, its over. They will have proven that they can 100% engineer society into whatever they want.

Most of my sentence was based on the loss amount of $350,000. I got an enhancement for involving a "system critical to national security." I'd prefer not to have gone to prison, but all things considered, it wasn't too long of a sentence.

Probably. I wouldn't put it past them. I think after Katrina all the conspiracies about it started when they evacuated all the nigs to the stadium. If you want a good look of how this 'conspiracy' would play out, go back and look at that. It was even more of a disaster than Katrina. I am sure Alex Jones' fearmongering doesn't help any with his claims. I can promise this, if something was up, I would have already been a whistleblower. But mostly all that exists is just incompetency like the rest of the Fed agencies.

I know.. It's a bit spooky to think about.
I listen to "Mr Bond"s nazi shit on youtube, and used to listen to immortal technique and jedi mind when I was a kid, hell that's all I listened to. Sitting in this place all day sure as hell doesn't help my case.

t. pic related

Any second now, mongrel :^)

They already engineer society enough to make opposition meaningless. The biggest indicator of this was our foreign policy shift from supporting dictators to "exporting democracy." We did this because our government can more easily control a "democracy" than it can a dictator. When you control all the information 90% of your population consumes, changing opinions is trivial.

Look at what they've done with "racists." In a matter of decades, we went from Jim Crow to a "racist" being the worst thing a person could be. Same thing with gay marriage and illegal immigration. People will publicly exclaim support for opinions that they privately know are wrong. I have yet to meet a white liberal who hasn't privately expressed their disgust for blacks once they got comfortable with me.

DELET

We are of the same attitude brother.

We're in so deep it's hard to relate to people anymore.. Sometimes I wish I never opened Pandora's Box, and I could go back to being a normie, and enjoy stupid normie shit.

Damn man, that's not bad considering..

Yeah, it all worked out. I ended up being forced to start my own business because even Wendy's wouldn't hire me. My business is thriving, I'm about to get married, and my house is almost paid off. It all worked out.