Cenk

So slimy fuck was Republican before realizing leftism is more profitable.

Now that the left has disavowed him and being alt-right is cool, will we see him slither his way into our ranks soon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
youtube.com/watch?v=rhx7IEV6uBk
web.archive.org/web/20031227085956/http://www.youngturk.com:80/Articles/oldpeople.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He is not welcome

Absolutely not. If anything, he'll come out on some big apology tour.

He'll end up washed up doing solo videos on a cheap webcam shilling for Bernie Sanders 2020.
If Ana wants to come over though I can think of a couple good uses for her.

He was disavowed? His genocide denying finally get him in trouble?

Cenk is just an idiot and a beta male. There have been many times when his right wing views have come out only to be immediately shot down by the other people from TYT. He can't defend any of his positions so he changes them and goes along with anything his commie friends say.

I remember this one time his commie friends were freaking out that people didn't want to see Lena Dunham naked on TV. Cenk almost made a good point by talking about how he wouldn't expect anyone to be ok with seeing him naked on the screen, so he understands why people don't want Lena Dunham naked on their TV. He was immediately shot down and he went full leftist on the subject.
He is just an idiot. Whenever he is approaching the truth he starts feeling bad about it, he can't defend his position, so he goes full SJW on it.
The guy obviously hates himself and projects himself onto others. If the dude didn't have an IQ bellow 100 and he had a spine, he would be on our side.

Well I guess he's willing to try anything if he's willing to pretend to be left...shit is crazy, that one white bitch pretending to be black, tranny bathroom rights are important for some reason

Rapture is coming

Nope, his 18 year old post saying that teenage girls shouldn't whore themselves out is what got him disavowed

Huh...I was hoping it was something I could laugh at...but that is a reasonable statement. I don't know how to handle this.

His old posts on the internet were found out where he brags about groping drunk women and says some dudebro thinks about women.
It's all funny stuff coming from the guy who made a big deal out of Trump saying ''grab them by the pussy'' in some old tapes.
That's just Cenk with a UK proxy trying to spread disinfo.
Cenk bragging about groping and kissing drunk women is the best part of what he wrote, not some shit about teenage girls being too slutty.

democrats support whoring of teenage women

Why on earth would a Turk join the alt-right?

The whole movement hates his race.

TJ was the same way for a long time but turned into a valuable Gen Zyklon funnel for us.

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

Oooooooh man. I love it. For all his high horse bullshit about Trump that fucker did the same shit. Fuck that guy, I hope his career is done.

Not as long as he's funded by the Qatar government and $20 million by WndrCo, (((Jeffrey Katzenberg’s))) mobile-entertainment holding company

youtube.com/watch?v=rhx7IEV6uBk

Quick rundown on who recently funded him:

>Katzenberg was born in New York City, to a Jewish family, the son of Anne, an artist, and Walter Katzenberg, a stockbroker.[3] He attended the Ethical Culture Fieldston School
>He quickly received the nickname "Squirt" and attended as many meetings as he could.
>Katzenberg has been an avid fundraiser for Obama, doing so while much of Hollywood was still supporting the Clintons. His fundraising prowess has reportedly allowed him to become an "informal liaison" between Hollywood and the White House.
>It was reported that Obama campaign officials were not happy about some of the requests that Katzenberg had made. In particular, they were bothered that Katzenberg, who reportedly had made himself "indispensable to Obama", required that the President spend time talking at each of the 14 tables.
>It was reported that Obama arrived in Los Angeles on October 7, 2012, where he joined Bill Clinton at Katzenberg's Beverly Hills home for a private meeting with several deep-pocketed Democratic donors.
>Katzenberg, who had previously donated $2 million to the pro-Obama PAC Priorities USA Action, donated an additional $1 million in October 2012.[32] He donated $1 million to the Super PAC Priorities USA, which supports Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential race.[33] In June 2016, the Democratic National Committee cyber attacks allege that Katzenberg donated $3 million to the Hillary Clinton campaign, though this information has not been verified.[34] In October 2016, he hosted a $100,000-per-person fundraiser at his Beverly Hills residence with President Barack Obama as the main attraction.[35]
>Katzenberg took a leading role in pushing the Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA); Hollywood reportedly saw piracy as "an existential threat."

>cenk is secretly right-wing

he named his network 'The Young Turks' ffs

What did he wrote exactly?
Where did they find his comments?
How?
How do they know it was him?

Man, I'm so excited, I've got so many questions?

POO

Here's the one where he brags about kissing and groping women
web.archive.org/web/20031227085956/http://www.youngturk.com:80/Articles/oldpeople.htm

Here's some excerpts from the articles written about Cenk
>“Obviously, the genes of women are flawed,” Uygur wrote in a 1999 post lamenting the inadequate amount of sex he was having while living in Miami, Florida. “They are poorly designed creatures who do not want to have sex nearly as often as needed for the human race to get along peaceably and fruitfully.”

>In a 2002 entry in which Uygur described the “rules of dating,” he specified that “there must be orgasm by the fifth date.” And in a 2003 column, he described drunken revelry at Mardi Gras in New Orleans, Louisiana, where he “kissed over 23 different women, saw and felt countless breasts.”

>In addition, a 2004 post by Koller described teenage girls that he and Uygur met near a gas station in Pennsylvania as “whores in training, literally looking for boys to pick them up.”

Fuck Cenk. Piece of shit slimey liberal. Just goes to show how many of them are two-faced liars. That's what liberalism is all about, lying to yourself and others. I hope Chuck Schumer goes down as well. Another slimey public "leftist."

I think he did lose a lot of his good goy bux with this though.

shut it down...

I do love it when the left cannibalises itself. It's still amazing to me how they can turn on one of their own like vicious dogs over something he said over a decade ago and clearly doesn't believe or support anymore.

These are the same exact people who made a shitstorm about Trump talking about grabbing pussy and Roy Moore allegedly dating an underage girl.
At least they have some consistency.

Oh boy, this is gold

lmao

Goooooooogleeee it rrrrrrriiigghht????

What is Jimmy doing there?

Its real simple: if what he said/did impacts revenue (people pull funding/cash/advertising), then he has to go -- otherwise He'll be back.

>the genes of women are flawed
That's uneducated Cenk as we know him

>If Ana wants to come over though I can think of a couple good uses for her.
Well she's better than you so that is not going to happen

>2007: I'm woke as fuck to these bitches
>2017: Hey everyone just wanted to say that I cant think for shit & my thoughts were all fucked up and wrong as can possibly be
>2017:Dont vote for Trump he is an ass! Pelosi & Schumer are where its at! Vote Democrat everyone!!

knew he was shit from the first day I saw his oily greek ass.

He should slither his way back into Turkey and get arrested by Erdogan's secret police thugs and be tortured to death.

Why does it seem the left is full of "chickens coming home to roost" issues?

A lot of these personalities choose to represent the left because there is less established competition. I think two or three of the big (haha) radio lefties also made major flips at some point too. Fucking sellout pussies.