German Spiegel proves jesus = muslim

spiegel.de/spiegel/religion-muslime-und-christen-im-gespraech-in-abu-dhabi-a-1184250.html

According to germany newspaper Jesus was Muslim just so you know poltards

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/spiegel/religion-muslime-und-christen-im-gespraech-in-abu-dhabi-a-1184250.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vR35XP9Zi60
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kikes shilling for Mudslimes in Germany. Well there's an original story.

It's getting intense though. Literally on christmas despite the number of Islamic terror related arrests quadrupled and what is currently happening. The libtards are one article away from literally calling for the caliphate. It's happening folks. The happening will happening.

that's nice.
according to the quran he wasn't.

Germany being terminally retarded...

germany is finished

According to Quran a muslim must not follow the Islam.

What the ... please elaborate. Just curious...

>spiegel.de/spiegel/religion-muslime-und-christen-im-gespraech-in-abu-dhabi-a-1184250.html
I really hope this is all being documented, this is literally stuff for the history books all these retarded and dangerous journalists

This is the evident next step. I've noticed our national tv channel (VRT) refer to Jesus as a 'prophet', not the messiah. That's right folks. Jesus as a prophet is the islamic view

B-but Islam don't exist in that time!

Muslim is a guy who follows the rules of the Abrahamic God.At the time of Moses, Jews were muslims, at the time of Jesus the followers of Jesus were muslims. Now with the last book the Quran, the follower of the Wuran are the true believers (muslims).

Before every foreign pol/tard goes full REEEEEEE: The Spiegel is one of the worst leftist magazines you can find in Germany.

>The Spiegel is one of the worst leftist magazines you can find in Germany
that is not true, but it really doesn't matter
do you imagine how many normie boomers all have spon.de as their browser opening page, i cringe just imagining them opening their browser and eating up all this bs

Thx for clarification!

>let's alleviate our holocaust guilt by worshiping the main enemies of jews in the world right now

they don't even care about the holocaust foundation myth anymore btw, they're now in full -folk self suicide- mode

No need to thank me

please never talk to me or my austrian wifes son again

>memeflag & geoflag
bitch please

this

Shitting on Christmas is a yearly tradition for the Spiegel.
But that shit is low even for them

> the follower of the Wuran

36 Chambers of Sunnah when?

:D

Didn't know Spiegel has a paywall.

BaFög

>At the time of Moses, Jews were muslims
At the time of Moses there were no muslims at all.

>do you imagine how many normie boomers all have spon.de as their browser opening page

The majority of them are leftist students who are never to be found in STEM fields or the typical Hipster faggot who sits whit his Laptop in a Cafe for hours, talking on his phone about his new " project ". Worthless specimens.

Yes, we already know muslims are Jews

are these chambers filled with zyklon b whilst youre all in them? asking for a friend...

Yeah you having a point, The most Kikes even back then were the biggest backstabbers, poor Moses.

>Bundesausbildungsförderungsgesetz
What are you trying to tell me?

Their numbers are drowning for years and they believe this will help them.
The only time i read their crap magazine was in the waiting room of a doctor and even there i could only take it for a few minutes.
Almsot every article - especially when its a political - one is full with fucking arrogance of the authors and childish nihilism.

>Der Spiegel
Ab in die Tonne mit dem Dreck.

I know how you feel. Page for page only fear mongering and relativizations. It reads like Merkels personal diary.

Moron, they already considered every prophet in the books as muslim. This proof nothing bjt your pathetic trolling attempt.

The " I am am an elitist journalist who spits on the common Citizen while drinking my 8 Euro coffee while describing how YOUR world really is " is leaking out of every fucking article.

Or was, i dont know because it didnt touched that shit for years. But seeing how their numbers drown i guess, nothing changed except that more people got fed up.

Wondered about the same thing. Maybe he means that students can read it for free, but even then his reply doesn't make much sense.

Anyways... Spiegel is leftist crap, but this article might be somewhat beneficial. My train of thought is, Muslims need to be reminded where they fucking come from. Maybe that helps some of them to think twice before they develop blind hate against Christians. I've spoken to a bunch of them (kinda inevitable if you live in Germany) and also love pointing out that jews, muslims and christians are basically the same and pray to the same god and pretend that I don't understand how there can even be a conflict based on religion between those 3 groups. It's fun to watch the cognitive dissonance this creates in their heads.

Is there a way to watch the whole text?

>It's fun to watch the cognitive dissonance this creates in their heads.

This isnt hard. Netx time just tell them the Lie that BMWs new designer for the coming 3er Series is a Jew and enjoy the Show....

Ehh, PBS ran a documentary on Buddha 4 times on Christmas day 3 years ago. Had one on the Protestant Reformation in the early AM. Its such weak trolling at some point you just gotta laugh.

Are you two for real? I obviously tried to imply that this is where your tax euros go friends. Stop being so dense and stop voting SPD.

>Islam created in 600 AD
>German cuck newspaper doesnt care, kills truth on it's way to total political correctness.

this is almost as bad as the JK Rowling tweet where she says god is a literal black woman.

>tell them the Lie that BMWs new designer for the coming 3er Series is a Jew
now that would create some SERIOUS cognitive dissonance.

>muslim 600 years before the conception of Islam

Islam didn't come from Christianity. Muhammad was an illiterate merchant, any knowledge of the scriptures had to be interpreted to him. Most of the references he made to the Jewish and Christian were based on rumors, with many contradictions.

Islam isn't any more related to Christianity than Harry Potter.

lel

I still don't get what this has to do with bafög, so there was nothing obvious about your post. And sure thing bro, I said that Spiegel is leftist crap, so obviously I'm a SPD voter. Retard.

> 8 Euro coffee

Germany can't be uncucked. Lets just gás them now while nobody gives a shit

Listen, tell yer mate, they're our 36 chambers and we've seen you Rumsfelds lie about chemical weapons before so no lad, they're not.

Hummus and taziki yes though.

>tfw when no Gravel Pit because US forces fucked it up for mineral extraction and geo-politics

Yeah, I don't disagree. My point was more about the similarities between those three monotheistic religions. And it's a fact that Jesus is a prophet for Muslims.

Not uncommon in Paris.

Saying Bafög without context isn't helpful to unterstand what you want. And what has this to do with tax money?

>SPD
Nice try.

Outside the Ten Commandments, which even Catholics and Protestants bitch over a comma changing the order of, the internal logic of the Messiah for Jews is different than Christians, is different than Muslims. Jews claim two Messiahs will come, one dying and suffering, the other a war leader of sorts. Christians claim 1 Messiah comes twice. Muslim preach Jesus was the Messiah but was misunderstood. There are clear philosophic differences in the approach to the 'Law' in general too.

Do we need to understand each other better? Yes. Is there a hint of truth to even pagan religions? Yes. But there are reasons they are considered different religions. Its one thing to see the similarities, and another to ignore the differences. I can live next to a Muslim or Jew, but can they live next to me? I think for a decent porportion of the leftists who don't want this to be able to happen. Its an effort to destroy and remove Christianity from Christian countries, because they deem it a threat to their centralized power. Muzzies will be the first or second to get 'useful idiot' treatment if the Satanists get full power. Hell, they may even ake the religious Jews out first, being an actual religious Jew is unseemly amongst their own people already, at least here.

>I can live next to a Muslim or Jew, but can they live next to me?

Can you live next to 10 Muslims? 100 Muslims?

The stink of one is enough.

Probably not for long...Lol

Spiegel is funded by an actual jew and they went from liberal left to borderline commie over the last ten years

>be jesus
>be born 2000 years ago
>islam is created only 1400 years ago
>be muslim anyway

what???

On this topic, David Wood laying the smackdown: youtube.com/watch?v=vR35XP9Zi60

>Cain being taught how to bury the dead by a raven
>Solomon listening to a speech by an ant.

>So Muhammad admitted that he delivered a revelation that didn’t really come from God.
>Well, in Deuteronomy 18, verse 20, God declares:
> “But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded,
>or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, is to be put to death.”

Fun facts:
>page source contains entire "encoded" article
>they use a caesar cipher with an offset of 1 to "encode" it (aka replace every letter with the previous letter of the alphabet)

Germany gone in a single generation

It's something that Islam is forced to defend because the Quran teaches it. If I recall correctly, all the Jewish prophets were Muslims according to the Quran

this is standard muzzie practice. they argue that everyone is born inherently muslim, they just don't realize it and are "led astray" by others until they "reawaken" and convert.

supposedly makes it easier to brainwash people into their goat shagging cult.

>must
wtf u trying to say

Jesus must have been a pretty rubbish muslim compared to Mohammed - because he never fucked any kids, never done any beheadings or torturing people to death.

>being an actual religious Jew is unseemly amongst their own people already, at least here

Hilarious fact: it's the same in Israel, pic related. The government would love to get rid of the ultra-orthodox jews and tries to secularize the fuck out of their children during the mandatory military service (which they regularly protest against and get btfo by cops and military).

And of course you're right about the differences even inside the same religion. Look at the USA, tons of the original settlers belonged to christian sects who fled from Europe to do their own thing. I was raised Catholic but have a lot of sympathy for Protestants (Luther did an awesome job, and I like their stance that believers need to find their own way to God instead of blindly following a dogma, their modest churches and masses are pretty cool as well. I don't need a flashy gothic cathedral to bring me closer to God either.)

Same for muslims where the different sects are hating and killing each other until today.

>germany "proves" something about jesus
>germany infested with muslim vermin
DANKE MERKEL

Yup. Spiegel even used to be somewhat decent in the past, my hardcore conservative dad used to buy almost every issue until they took a nosedive quality wise. By now it's unreadable garbage.

>Man who predates religion by about a thousand years, was infact, a follower of that religion.

I hate Germans so fucking much.

>I hate Germans so fucking much.

You're a retard. Are all Americans liberal leftists and antifa sympathisers? No? Then why do you assume that all Germans are? Our mass media tv and newspapers are left wing for the most part, but it's the same in the US.

Ayo, hol up
*fucks goat*
So you sayin'
*explodes suicide vest*
you wuz jews n shiet?
Dear lord, you fuckers were doing the we wuz kangz shit before it was cool. I'd be impressed if it wasn't so infuriating.

>Jesus lived through year 0
>Islam is created 600 years later
>somehow Jesus was a Muslim
time traveling Trump confirmed

He must have had a fucking time machine then, because Mohammed was born 1500 years after this death.

> I hate Germans so fucking much.

It's Christmas, bro. Why do you hate me? I follow what Martin Luther wrote, not what Spiegel or the Sprenger-Verlag writes.

Germany, it's beyond time. Fire up the panzers.

>Jesus was a Muslim 600 years before the founding of Islam

Merkel is actually trying to turn Germany into a Muslim country. That is her strategy. Remember, she said that multiculturalism was a failure. But instead of sending all the other cultures home, her plan is to convert all the ethnic Germans to Islam.

So did anyone read the article?
It looks like an interview so I highly doubt that der Spiegel tries to prove anything.

A society like Martin Luther envisioned, where man glorifies God through his daily toil and by the sweat of his brow, where everyone is justified by faith alone in Christ alone, terrifies the writers of the Spiegel more than the Taliban or ISIS do... yes, even more than the Nazis do.

There's a paywall so it's impossible to read.

I know wich is why I ask if anyone read it.
All we have now is just hearsay from this EU flag faggot.

Retarded op. Its an Interview and they are basically just talking about what Jesus means to other religions as christianity. And also you are a Spiegel shill. 90% Of the article is behind a pay wall.
Atleast have the decency to archive that shit. Imshallah, i swear by my Religion of peace™ that i will bomb you

have you broken any hate speech laws in that sentence

So what's the explanation? Unfortunately I can't read Turkish. Last time I checked Islam and Muhammad did not exist at the time of Christ.