Is being attracted to negroid women a sign of autism?

Is being attracted to negroid women a sign of autism?

No
But it is a sign of being retarded

It's a sign that your children will be retarded.

it's form of degeneracy and subhumanism. has nothing to do with autism.

I met him and his wife (I'm an hotel clerk)...their child, dear God, she's ugly.

just a sign you dont get enough white pussy thats all.

Isn't autism a form of subhumanism?

Being attracted to black women is fine, but at the very least be attracted to the good looking ones, not this literal ape.

Fetishes of any type aren't good my fren. Your energy must go somewhere though, so why not fetishize a full, well-rounded relationship instead? Someone you can communicate with and all that jazz.

It's a sign of retardation

Fauna

Since niggers are not humans I would say it's zoophilia/bestiality.

I unironically think African American women who control their weight, dress conservatively, and generally turn away from hip-hop culture are some of the most beautiful women on the planet.

They're turning away from a stable paycheck and their own racialized culture to cultivate self respect and a sense of true pride at the end of the day. They deserve admiration. Doesn't mean I'll marry one.

White males wed with black females are less likely to get divorced

lol

I completely agree with you. George Lucas should have chosen a sexier negress. Pic related.

I'm autistic as fuck, and I mean for REAL, not some meme.

I think black women are walking turds. They literally look like black men wearing wigs.

This really made me think (it actually did)

Yes, because such relationships are not usually due to sexual attraction or, if they are, then it's due to fetished sexual attraction.

Doesn't he have have an illegitimate son that looks just like him?

you're retarded (no shocker) and this could be said about any race

I don't know about autism but it's definitely a sign of deep rooted white guilt.

The sexiest negress is Iris West from the Flash.

She can put the majority of white women to shame.

>Is being attracted to negroid women a sign of autism?
No, it's a sign of having a zoophilia fetish.

She's only more attractive because she's more white. She'd be more attractive still if she were all white.

Bitch looks like she's the maid..

It's an Anglo trade.

Signs for cuckdom.

Yes. It outed bill burr.
>have good comic routine
>talks about shit ppl think he's redpilled
>marries equss negro

You're probably thinking of Arnold Schwarzenegger. Now clue how you're confusing the two.

Thinking being attracted to x over y is a sign of autism is a sign of autism

If only Patrice was still alive, I feel like he would of talked some sense into him.

it's a sign you have no game and take the leftovers nobody else wants

But Arnold's son is half spic rather than full white, which kind of goes against the argument that fucking a woman of a different race will make your kids look like shit.

You fucking people kill me
You get so salty over being BTFO that you make comments like this about black women, then wonder why they like conservative white men

I don't get this.
She is ugly as fuck.
She seems like a ball buster.
He for sure can do better.

he's george lucas
he can do whatever he likes

found the nigger rostie

True, that.

Disgusting nigger lover

This is a good post.

holy shit GL has a nigger wife hahaha

Id plant my seed in this

More

Let's see how many people can tell the legitimate from the bastard.

>Arnold's aryan genes can overrule the Amerindian goblin genes, but they can't overrule Irish genes
Holy shit. Kennedy genes are shit indeed

One of the right would be fine and would actually look like him a bit if he lost 200 pounds and worked out once in a while.

I prefer jizz music myself.

The bastards always look better since they live humiliated for rest of their lives and have to upkeep with the humiliation

Is being attracted to women that are attracted by negroid males a sing of autism?

look at dem chocolate milky tits

This is a fucking disgrace

Based John McAfee got a good one.

So true

They both look like shit

Wasn't she a literal prostitue?

He even has a wife's son

Yes

you cracka need to stop breed our women

>Is being attracted to negroid women a sign of autism?
No, but when they're attracted to you it's a possible sign of autism. I've had a few black girlfriends that were on the spectrum, and they like white guys for some reason. If you ever get a chance to date a black girl that's into white guys, go for it, you won't be disappointed. They make great girlfriends and are loyal af.

Why does George always look sad and on the verge of crying.

George... had a hard life...

dem sum nice tits

In 3d, yes
in 2d, no

This

black chicks in general are pretty great to white guys for some reason

All of the stereotypes tend to disappear around the white man

You guys do realize it's mostly white men race-mixing with other races and that women more faithful to their race than men right?

idk (((where))) this meme of white women falling for black dick comes from but it's actually the other way around.

This, you need to fucking kill yourself if you find niggers attractive.

If I ever manage to become a multi-millionaire CEO then marrying a black single-mom prostitute is the first thing I'll be doing.

"because women bond up and across the socioeconomic ladder"

He just misses Patrice so much he wanted to fuck someone who reminded him of Patrice.

As a black man married to a white woman and who's only dated white women and would never date a black woman (unless she was a white washed weeb) the black men and white women notion isn't a meme. Hell, it's a fact of life that black women despise more than white nationalists because THEY feel BLACK people are the ultimate race and shouldn't be race mixing and all that nonsense, with white people specifically. Same crazy, different reason.

are you even trying to improve the world nog lover.

???????????????????????????????????????

A sign of having no sense of smell. Niggers stick mightily.

unless theyre your gross fetish, this.

I'm thinking they fit perfectly together
joo on right!

This is pretty true mang. I find it really hard not to race mix when you've got a lot more respectable and attractive non-white women.

>son turns 18
>get him a margarita
what a total fag get the kid a fuckin beer

Maybe he really likes her?

use your noggin for half a second
ffs

He tried white children, it didn't go too well for him.

It could be a sign of some mental disorder

Beta men who cant get any usually go for asians or latinos

Not but you need to be very deviated unless she is really good looking (which would be a very rare exception), and even with this your kids would still look like shit, be retarded, and have a disproportionated ammount of diseases.

His white kids might of worked out, if he locked up the pantry.

Maybe he did only while they were in it.

Depends on if they are black women who want to be white.

It's a sign of being brainwashed and/or bribed by Jews.

Youre gonna end up married to one lol

George Lucas is banging Janet Jackson now? Why did I not see this on TMZ?

its hard to believe many top kikes are devoting all their energy to raise niglets. i do wonder if these nogs are their mistresses with a contract to pretend to be wives for camera. meanwhile the top kikes are banging 16-24yo white females constantly for 50 years.

Lucas used to date a gook too.
Elliot Rodger's mom to be exact.
The guy's clearly retarded. And he sold Star Wars to the Jews.

calflets on the left
when will they learn?

This

Black women with weave are just larping as white women

Disney literally raped him to get Star Wars

not really.