Sargon the cuck

Why so many people watch this cuck, and rest of "sceptic community"?

This is so beyond me. How come a guy who postes gay shit, and his own ass, then raise his woman child can even have a fucking voice. Did world went full retard?

Give me reason, why this guy is not a cuck full of shit.

Race? Race mixing? Jews? Nah, lets talk about some fcking sjw's, even tho, ure fucking snowflake yourself.

uh.

>so beyond me
then why are you posting about it?

i love how kraut BTFO the alt-right in his 4 videos and now they're making up and exaggerating about him supposdely doxing CRP who actually just doxed himself.

goes to show ass-blasted the alt-right are and how they're no different to leftists/sjws.

sad!

Literally who?

You little fuck, you think this guy is anti-women? He is anti 3rd wave feminist movement. He hates the ones that say all men are rapists and sexists pigs, oh and child molesters. I would try to educate you, but i dont think you have the brain cells for it.

I believe Sargoy is overall a good goi. I mean yeah he’s not doing what you’d want him to do but guess what, you can find someone else on the internet you’d agree with and be happy. Leave Sargoy alone.
Before I came to Sup Forums it was him and the gamegate that got me politically conscious. I was a filthy normalfag before.
Sargoy uses logic, is decently honest and will apologist and correct himself if he was wrong.
He actually puts in work and reaserch and he made himself a public figure, which is a risk. So instead of screeching here, go and become a Sargon you’d like to see.
Believe me 1488 videos won’t sway the normies.

And stay there

Entry level redpill. Very useful to get normalfags and fence-sitters to think a little.

>pretends to understand social justice
>is unknowingly surrounded by sjws like kraut, David sherrat, kraut, shoeonhead, thunder foot, Jeff holiday etc

Why does anyone take this fat fool seriously?

>guy can't even read the own articles he cites

Complete fucking moron

They go for the low hanging fruit, but do not have the balls to defend more controversial facts.

>This is what sceptics actually believe

didnt he admit to being a fag?

/thread

I believe it is pronounced soygon gombrade. Duh gommunism save from ebil joos

kill it with fire

>"I'm not owned I'm not owned"

>Sargon "Sam Harris doesnt understadnd internet culture" of Akkad

FPBP

dob gugg!!

>Kraut and Tears
>BTFO'ing anyone but himself
Negro Please!

post soy father memes

I understand. You found e-fame in the Youtube political sphere, had a Patreon, made decent ad revenue. Youtube protected you; and there were appeal processes. And you didn't need a friend of me. But uh, now you come to me and you say -- "Don Sargone, give me a Google hangout." -- But you don't ask with respect. You don't offer centrism. You don't even think to call me Stepfather. Instead, you come into my Discord server on the day my wife's daughter is to be married, and you, uh, ask me to cover you, from Jean Francois.

Kraut & Tea sleeps with the trouts.

I promise, that on the souls of my Patrons, I will not be the one to leave the fencepost we've made here today.

I don't know how to answer your question... my brain is pic related. (filename)

The only reason I'd watch him would be to pick apart his arguments and make him look like a fool.