Norwegian TV

«Norwegian TV»
7 hours of live feed of a Christmas Pork Dinner in the oven
This is what our tax money goes to

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pmdou1ziOK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But Achmed Pork is not halal. I thought this kind of things were forbidden in your caliphate.

>buy 1998 female

this is great Norway, looks real tasty

Fug id

a good idea to get away people from their TV on christmas

I don't see a problem with it. It's called "Slow TV". Literally the most comfy thing on TV.

Would watch/10

Hey finland thanks for nokian tyres
My new Hakkapeliitta tyres are the best ever

OP might be one of those 'New Norwegians', and would have preferred that the tax money was spend on showing falafel, or even better - turned into gibs for a new mosque

That's pretty fucking comfy, what the fuck. We should import this kind of thing in Japan.

No, i am a white christian, just poking fun at this concept

TV is super comfy at christmas time, I wish it could be like this the whole year

>Living in Norway
>Being christian
why

Imagine the muslims' reaction on this

They broadcast a 12 hour train ride in July, every painstaking minute of it in real time. All these Norwegians came out to wave at the train. Hate to admit I watched a chunk of it.

It's pretty high quality content when it comes to tv, i'd rather a pork turning than state enforced cuckoldry.

So don't pay taxes.

It's Pork so muslims aren't allowed, it's a good show nigger.

>7 hours of live feed of a Christmas Pork Dinner in the oven

Seems comfy

The most based type of television, I have nothing against taxes going into this.

> 7hours livestream of an oven

Based Norway!
Pork for everybody!
God bless us one and all!
Merry Christmas everyone!

Merry christmas american friend!

Seems based to me. Few clumps of public money spent on triggering the muslim everywhere. Every time he turns on the TV today he can watch disgusting Haram meat drooling in infidel grease everywhere. Tomorrow the weak among them will become radicalised and try eating a sausage for the first time.

add some bacon and you've got a semitic repelant

This is the best thing on tv, why are you complaining?
Would you prefer 7 hours of live feed of Mullah Krekar?

>norwecuckians

Relevant
youtube.com/watch?v=pmdou1ziOK8

Better than the 24 hour BLACKED propaganda the bongs have to pay for.

This

Wish we had the pork channel here in the states. I'm suprised your migrants aren't peace truckin the station. I love it. Norway exceeded my expectations.

Yo, it's comfy af.
Plus it is a realtime step by step guide on how to cook Ribbe.
You don't need to look at it all the time, just occasionally check the stream, to get instructions.

Racist diversity barriers have made it difficult for muslims to make their Christmas declaration of peace

Fuckin this. BBC employees probably dream of sucking black dick so they take their fetish and broadcast it to every single Briton because they know no matter what they do they'll still get their gubmint gibs.

I don't usually watch television, but right now I'm back home at my folks for Christmas. So I've kind of been forced to. But i gotta say, I'm surprised by the lack of diversity. Except for some token dark skinned TV hosts, its pretty much only whites and white families depicted. Even the commercials (sans the international ones) are pretty much uniformly white. Seems like it's not as bad as i though.

>state enforced cuckoldry
>there was a documentary about Jews writing generalistic Christmas songs and shit

Oh god why YLE, why? Just had to shove in some fucking kikes.

What's wrong with it? Gtfo of my country sandnigger

Every Christmas where I live there's a TV channel that shows a burning log with Christmas music in the background, just many many hours of a burning log.

That sounds amazing. I love cozy, stupid community shit like that. Plus trains are cool

So what are they broadcasting in Sweden?

"out tax money"
Nice try Ahmed, we know you don't pay any taxes

Our*
Also this is /comfy/ so no need to complain

Blacked

That sounds surprisingly comfy for something so autistic
Gang rape live from Malmo.

this is outstanding. good find, nordbro

Man Norwegian christmas really is based AF.
Too bad i'm late for the family dinner AS WE SPEAK AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Well you can always watch grocery store cashier beltway stream

This, pork channels keep the suhumans away

Xmas is synonymous with filthy roasting swine, goyim. Yahweh is swine.

Umm, is this not really offensive to the migrant population?

What are you bitching about? The skin is scored perfectly.