Race and IQ

Okay Sup Forums I am trying to show my friend that race and iq go together but he wont ezcept and charts i give as there are no citations, so Sup Forums would you be willing to throw some my way so that others can use it aswell

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/07/race-and-iq-the-case-for-genes/
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
thealternativehypothesis.org/
youtube.com/channel/UC2w1CQqPli4w94-PCg2UvJQ
genographic.nationalgeographic.com/neanderthal/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaic_human_admixture_with_modern_humans
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S016028960200137X
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
youtube.com/watch?v=JVrw-IiGgLY
youtube.com/verify_controversy?next_url=/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI
medicalxpress.com/news/2014-03-genetic-link-height-iq.html
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5097459/East-London-state-primary-school-tops-league-tables.html
thinkprogress.org/1-200-harvard-students-demand-investigation-into-jason-richwines-thesis-on-hispanic-iq-161465559121/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Show this

And this

Kraut, stop lying to yourself, you have no friends left.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/07/race-and-iq-the-case-for-genes/

Just show them this
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

This, alt-hype is excellent

Also the recent London test results for 10-11 year olds shows it's about funding, class and quality of teaching.

The results here are for schools that REQUIRE IQ tests for admission.

thealternativehypothesis.org/

youtube.com/channel/UC2w1CQqPli4w94-PCg2UvJQ

Just go through either the website or the channel, depending on your format preference. The website is richer with information but is obviously more dry. Any sticking points your friend may have with race realism are definitely refuted somewhere inside.

ancestry has nothing to do with race

scores in exams are meaningless

this is fucking stupid, you probably don't even see why it's wrong on your own because you are clueless...

this is partially true but also quite meaningless, intelligence is not the same as IQ

Any research on race and IQ differences coming out of Her Majesty's Caliphate is prima facie unreliable

>ancestry has nothing to do with race

the smart man knows iq varies by race
the wise man knows it does not matter

the idea of IQ is completley flawed anyway, you can throw every "research" in that area into the trash can

You are retarded

You're reading that chart wrong. It says a higher proportion if black/Asian students attend grammar school with a lower grade than white students.

you can come from the same country and have different races

but you are probably clueless about races in the first place and just some kid trying to act scientific

>this is fucking stupid, you probably don't even see why it's wrong on your own because you are clueless...
Read this ignoramus: genographic.nationalgeographic.com/neanderthal/

Yeah the only thing it proves is that whites are discriminated against in comparison to their similar ability level peers

you are probably that retard that thinks brachykephalics have a higher skull volume

as i said, people on Sup Forums are fucking clueless when it comes to race

1. you gave ABSOLUTE VALUES FOR SKULL VOLUMES

don't you understand that this number HAS TO BE WRONG?

hoyl shit

and no, im not gonna read anything, you can argue with your own brain if you are capable to use it

Also: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaic_human_admixture_with_modern_humans
>Neanderthal-derived DNA accounts for an estimated 1–4% of the genome of modern Eurasian populations, but it is significantly absent or uncommon in the genome of most groups in Sub-Saharan Africa.

I see, you are a triggered nigger immigrant.

>scores in exams are meaningless

Harvard should be 100% blacks.

It is flawed but still a decent measure of intelligence.

see

no, i just know this topic very well because i studied it

while you are some little nigger that is posting wrong shit because he is obviously clueless

ill give you a hint: if you measure absolute skull volumes, that would strongly favour whichever sample used TALLER people

what you need to compare in order to get a conclusion that is independent of heigh is the cephalic index aka the ratio between skull breadth and skull length

as i said, you really should stop posting and go read some stuff from actual books and not low quality propaganda websites

Basically this, though it does bolster the argument of ethnostates

>The previous generation's genetic structure has had, no influence on its current generation's genetic structure, EVER.
>I am fighting against basic biology which is a field of not semantics, but of facts where semantics only hold place to add descriptions to said facts.
>I'm fucking serious.

1. blacks have different tempers, they are more cyclothymic, aka they have no emotional filters at all and are very explosive in nature ; academics in general requires a shizothymic (aka predospisitoned to become shizophrenic) nature which only certain races are able to produce

2. IQ is just a measure to see whether you can estimate what the examiner wants to know or not , it's basically a psychopathy index

and has very little to do with "intelligence"

people with high IQs are more successful because being able to read people and know what others want will get you very far in life

OP here, just showed most of this to my friend that really shows how Race=IQ waiting for response

you acn have the same ancestry and be a completely different race

this just shows you don't understand what is being talked about and want to post your dumb shitty opinion

Negroes are cancer. No one needs empirical proof to see that.....

We're all distinct subspecies of Homo Sapiens. We can't call it that for political reasons nowadays. We're like Tigers. There are something like a half dozen subspecies of Panthera Tigris, from Sumatran tigers not much larger than leopards to monster Siberian tigers that are 800 lbs and 14 feet long. There is a wide variety of markings, coloration and size among tigers, but those variations are naturally isolated to distinct regions.

The same holds true for humans. Of course, there had been migration and interviewing, but for the most part the various "races" are from distinct regions.

So, humans from Northern Europe evolved specific adaptations to deal with Ice Age Europe. We're stockier than Sub Saharan Africans with finer hair that's better at trapping heat. Pale eyes give us better night vision. Pale skin allows us to absorb more UV light to convert into vitamin D during short winter days.

From a mental standpoint, intense competition for land and resources has given certain ethnicities more intelligence, inventiveness and aggressivity to outcompete other groups for resources. When you realize we are no different from animals, it's easier to get parse things.

IQ is one argument for the ethnostate, but hardly the only one.
See

Glad you all agree iq is important :)

Yeah, I see you are still triggered about that, sandnigger. Branchycephalics do have higher skull valume, it's just a fact. I provided evidence in the past while you didn't. I'm not going to resume debating that anymore, you already have made up your mind and chose to remain deluded.

What do you make of studies like this, that show a correlation between brain size and intelligence?

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S016028960200137X

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

France's IQ drops 4 points per decade because of African immigration
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

How are Asians better at English tho?

>interprets chart completely fucking wrong
>I-ITS ABOUT DEM EDUCATIONS

this is the level of delusion pakis in the uk have
we're utterly fucked

it's funny that you are that same guy

and yo ustill haven't understood even the most basic concept of physical anthropology

brachykephalics can only grow in ONE direction (width)

dolichocephalics can only grow in ONE direction (length)

mesocephalics can grow in TWO directions

basically, all your "ideas" are based on a wrong picture (that was supposed to show the differences between the 3 cephalic indices)
that would just mean taller people are more intelligent than shroter, which is in general not true

Other people already said it, but The Alt Hyp is a great source for it.

Specifically, this video from him addresses pretty much every question about the existence of race in a somewhat normie friendly format.

youtube.com/watch?v=JVrw-IiGgLY

But we see the empirical proofs every day.

youtube.com/verify_controversy?next_url=/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI

>you acn have the same ancestry and be a completely different race
>You can have the same ancestry and be a completely different species of animal.
>Genetic ancestry that has lead to such results, has thus no facts supporting it somehow.
>Appeal to ambiguity fallacies are fun.
Ftfy, say hi to your brother the hippo for me too kay?

Asians are shorter than blacks and whites. It doesn't seem there is a correlation between brain size and height.

I also don't agree that IQ is meaningless. You can debate what it represents, but its strongly correlated with successful marriages, income, and health. It clearly means SOMETHING.

I don't accept your premise because you have no evidence supporting it, you don't get basic philosophy and argumentation. you an low IQ ape. I didn't base anything on a picture, I based it on actual measurement.

Taller people are generally more intelligent.
medicalxpress.com/news/2014-03-genetic-link-height-iq.html

Can someone explain to me why you guys think the correlation between race and IQ ISN'T accepted?
I'm a 4th year psych major and every single time "Intelligence" was discussed the textbooks and professors alike both accepted and taught that race and IQ do correlate and that "Whites on average have higher IQs than Latinos and Latinos on average have higher IQs than blacks etc." Of course they try their best to downplay it but it only results in phrases like "IQ can be increased through training", "There's new types of 'intelligence's' being discovered everyday" etc. but they never deny the underlying concept.
I remember when I started uni I was expecting to have a lot of my viewpoints challenged but I was surprised to find that, at least in this sector, Sup Forums was basically right again - and this is coming from a semi-liberal university in Canada.

Reminder that liberals proudly "kicked out scientific racists (AKA race realists)" from Western academia which is why it's now hard to even talk about the fact that evolution doesn't stop at the neck in the West.

these school evaluations are completely meaningless, because they assume that everybody is trying equally hard (which they generally don't)

the only measurement that matters is scientific achievements aka impacts made on the world

IQ is not meaningless, it just has nothing to do with "intelligence" , it's just a psychopathy index and i would never ever trust anybody with a high IQ

there was a woman with one of the highest measured IQs in the world, marilyn vos savant, and in an interview she once honestly told what she would talk about in a conversation etc. and you can see immediately that the lower IQed people were way too "good natured" to understand her

and yes, somebody that is good at reading what other people want/expect is clearly going to do very well in life because most of life is built upon the premise that you satisfy somebody else

i give oyu any geometric 3d shape that you are allowed to make larger in 2 ways and any geometric 3d shape that you are allowed to make larger in 1 way

how hard can it be to understand? mesocephalics are able to maximizee their skull volume WHILE RETAINING THEIR PROPORTIONS

dolichocephals and brachykephalics can't do that

Ok so my friend took the marxist view of how culture is influenced by material and that iq is influenced by culture

>the only measurement that matters is scientific achievements aka impacts made on the world

Brainlet detected

www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

It's mostly because of the treatment Charles Murray received and the ongoing "race is just a social construct, Jamal can be just like us with enough gibmedats."

When did Swiss people become such stupid niggers?

He's just an Albanian.

It's not hard to understand, it's just wrong retard.
Fuck off, i'm not arguing with a literal brainlet anymore.

It's not that it's not accepted, it's just that university administration attacks anyone who publicly supports it; they all have a strong 'inclusion policy' to bring in international students, and they will vehemently defend their large source of profit.

In academia, however, it's pretty much common sense now that the IQ gap is genetic. It's not disputed which gives the false sense that the academic world rejects it. In reality, only the media does. Nobody disputes it because the arguments against it are faulty or would rather attack tiny, miniscule sampling errors that don't refute it- and as a result academic reputation of those who write the article is destroyed. James Watson's reputation is safe, but university administrators fear him. That's why he can no longer work in academia.

It's a triggered low-iq nigger.

OP here again my friend took tbe marxist approach of how material=culture which then equals IQ, so i said back that since africa is so abundant in resources why did their culture stagnate

Literally beat the elite private prep-schools

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5097459/East-London-state-primary-school-tops-league-tables.html

East London state primary beats every private school in England to the top of the league tables
St Stephen's Primary School, East Ham scored highest in Sunday Times league
It is the first time a state primary has ranked higher than independent schools
By age seven, pupils know times tables up to 12 and are reading 'hard' books
96% of children at the school do not speak English as their first language

Georgians think they are white? lol.
fuck off sand nigger.

>In academia, however, it's pretty much common sense now that the IQ gap is genetic.
Wrong.
Wrong as fuck.
It is environmental and people who don't realize this tend to fall on the lower end of the intelligence spectrum themselves.

Not only that, people are scared at the possible political arguments that could easily be justified with race realism.

> is mad because he can't get away with posting dumb and wrong shit

well i know why you are arguing for brachykephalics not to be "inferior" (because you are one yourself), but they are (from an evolutionary standpoint)

or at the very least, they are not on the "top" , which is the only thing that should matter to anybody that cares about race

lol i never said niggers werent DUMBER, i just said that IQ has nothing to do with intelligence

you guys are just spouting what you want to hear to yourself

über-retards with 0 education

Really science based
>muh anything that disagrees with my narrative is wrong cos it can;t be trusted.

This is why your country is illiterate

It depends on how much you value IQ as a metric, since it doesn't strictly measure human intelligence, but is more akin to figuring out an individual's ability to successfully answer to problems requiring various mental skill sets.

Which is the best way to artificially inflate the mental worth of strictly materialistic people who are completely neutered when they face problems that transcend their mundane scope.

There's as much pattern recognition, logical deduction and drawing out conclusions in traditional spirituality than in mundane materialistic problem solving, except that often times it almost always requires you to entirely change the way you live in order to delve into further truths, while mundane solutions merely imply an equally superficial change of your modus operandi.

As an illustration of what i'm describing, there is absolutely no guarantee that a specific ethnicity/race/culture/people with high average IQ (whites, east asians, nords, kikes, etc) still won't end up self-imploding over the most basic stuff (like demographics) and spiralling into a state of nihilistic blind panic ("muh race wars" scapegoat tactics instead of fixing themselves) simply because of moral bankruptcy, which is in no way, shape or form, represented in any way in that ethnicity/race/culture/people's IQ.

And everytime someone raises that point, it of course still triggers the same fedora tipping from a neutered modern individual regardless of how high (or how low) his IQ is.

Overall, it's a pretty useful tool to rationalize the superiority of one race over another, provided you hide the fact that it arguably values a set of skills that just plays right into the confirmation bias of its users, which is simply another dumb way of manipulating people by their arrogance. Which is mostly a one-trick pony the majority of not-so high IQ people fall for, and almost unanimously so, when they face an identity crisis.

Affirmative action is a cancer

OP Here that is my friend argument

Have you been paying attention for the last few decades? We could compile a list of all the people that their lives and careers destroyed just for talking about this.

- Jordan Peterson was denied a grant for the first time in his life after speaking out against political correctness.

- James Watson, molecular biologist, Nobel Prize winner and the discoverer of DNA, had his career destroyed after he implied that Africans were less intelligent than other races, and that our humanitarian efforts in Africa are failing to produce results because of the false assumption that all races are born with the same cognitive abilities.

- Tim Hunt, biochemist and Nobel Prize winner, had his career destroyed after he made a joke about working with women. He literally had to sell his Nobel Prize medal to survive.

- Lawrence Summers was forced to resign his position as President of Harvard, after a speech where he implied that the lack of women in STEM was a result of differences between the sexes, rather than environment. Same with that guy who wrote the Google Manifesto.

You also have people like Richard Dawkins, Richard Lynn, Charles Murray, Arthur Jensen and several others who have been persecuted, smeared or pushed out of the scientific community for not kowtowing to their politically correct masters.

It's not just differences in IQ, just mildly opposing the latest leftist crusade can get you fired these days (see that Mozilla CEO who was against gay marriage.)

>Mr Watson told the Financial Times he had become an “unperson” after he “was outed as believing in IQ” in 2007 and said he would like to use money from the sale to buy a David Hockney painting.

thinkprogress.org/1-200-harvard-students-demand-investigation-into-jason-richwines-thesis-on-hispanic-iq-161465559121/
>1,200 Harvard Students Demand Investigation Into Jason Richwine’s Thesis On Hispanic IQ

>But muh IQ

Also, if threads and posters cling to IQ so much and use it as a justification for pure absolutist racism (race being what they cite as race and nota scientific definition of race) then East Asians deserve to be worshipped along with Japs and Askenazi Jews who have greater IQ than "muh whites."

Its apparently a woman that can not handle reason and spits quasi-inteligentsia crap she studied in the libshit uni.

>inb4 btfo gypsypoor

Great, so now that he's lost the argument, he backs up to a completely unfalsifiable position. Is he denying that IQ is a heritable trait? Within the US, the heritability rate of IQ is almost the same as the heritability rate of height.

>Affirmative action is a cancer
Yes. I agree. But then you didn't read did it did you Cletus?
They literally beat the top private schools

Only to a very small extent. American niggers are only slightly more intelligent than African niggers, despite living in a far superior environment. And I'd wager that most of that increase in intelligence is due to traces of white rapist DNA being carried by American niggers.

So your a racist and a moron.

>6

east asians are some of the least intelligent people that exist, they are simply perceived as more intelligent because

they 1. are agreeable 2. non threatening 3. shy (which makes people think they are smart) 4. conform to eachother (like insects) and to authority

basically, everything that east asians represent, is the complete opposite of what breeds integrity and genuine genius

whether they can score 3-4 points higher on an irrelevant IQ test, is completely meaningless