On behalf of this sacred date I ask my fellow Sup Forumsacks to join me in prayer. I'll start:

On behalf of this sacred date I ask my fellow Sup Forumsacks to join me in prayer. I'll start:

Our father who art in Heaven,

Hollowed by thy name

Jesus wasn't born a 25th of december. This is a pagan holiday.

+ you should not always repeat the same things in your prayer.

Your Kingdom come

We can do this in January 7th when he was actually born, heretic

Thy will be done

O mickey you're so fine

Hisdate of birth is unknown.

Happy Winter Solstice Gift Giving Day, everyone!

KYS CHRISTKEKS

Christmas is on the 7th January actually.
Date is not sacred. The event is.

On Earth as it is in Heaven

I'd rather believe he was born in 7th than in 25th, when they used to celebrate fucking mithra's birthday since ancient times

Retarded romans and their retarded descendants

What a waste of trips. Sad!

When do you guys celebrate Kings' day?

It's not on 7th either and 7th just julian calendar version of it. If you don' like paganism then don't celebrate Christmas, there is a reason why early Christians didn't celebrate it and attacked people who tried to find the date for his birth.

WORSHIP THE RABBI GOD!!!!!!

Mary cucked Joseph. The start of (((Christianity))) and Juda---ism

The what? Are you talking about epiphany?

They did, genius. 6th January was the the date everyone used to associate with the birthday of Jesus until like 5th century

Armenians still celebrate it in 6th as well as other Eastern Churches

I have nothing against pagans, I just dont like catholics trying to canonize 25th as actual birth date

Three Kings' Day, also known as Dia de los Reyes.

Wrong, he was more born on the end of september/october. Impossible in december/january.

There were number of dates and it all started in 3rd century and most Christians criticized and came out against it. 6th and 7th January was the date first presente, it was 20-25th march.

Waite . What ?
I thought it was Harold be his name.
Who we talking about ?

Can't be march, March/april was John's birth time. Jesus was born about 6 month later

Give us this day our daily bread

So epiphany, basically.

We have it in 19th January. You are supposed to take your christmas tree off at that date

As the mongol few posts up said, Date is not sacred. Event is. But catholics for some reason associate it with 25th December, on the exact date Mithra's cult used to celebrate his birthday and have orgys

>6th and 7th January was the date first presente, it was 20-25th march

I think you better write that in Georgian

Which calendar are you even calculating that on? Julian? The "new" Julian?

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR JEWSIH SHIT CHRISTKEK

Luke's gospel describe the details of John and Jesus' birth, it's not difficult to calculate that.

John's father was serving in the temple around may/june (8th division (Abijah)), got told that he would become a father after... 6 month later, Mary meet Gabriel, then spend a couple of months with John's mom. John was born in spring, Jesus in autumn. It's not rocket science.

dead kike