Was it autism?

Was it autism?

self-imposed duty

It was Khorne faggotry which denied some hard working gobs some well earned rape.

ぐび

Yes.

A combination of self-hatred for failing and insanity, his sister didn't help by telling that he must "protect the girls" the morning before the gobs attacked and she was raped to death.

>DM interrupts
>In the process of constructing your trap, the enemies, lured from either the sounds you made constructing the trap, or the death cries or absence of their slain & attack you from behind
>Before the chanting finishes, the enemy notices & lunges for you
>Some of their backs were turned when the light hit & only now noticed you after the spell was cast
This DM is soft.

No it was goblins.

Yeah he is a pretty simple minded guy desu

new chapter when?

>In the process of constructing your trap, the enemies, lured from either the sounds you made constructing the trap, or the death cries or absence of their slain & attack you from behind

They sound muffled by Monk girls screams And the gobs screams of pleasure

Again distracted by Monk beign gobed and it was a prayer not chanting out loud this flatfooted

>Some of their backs were turned when the light hit & only now noticed you after the spell was cast

Again flatfooted and none of them were with a ready action

what is this?

He's the hero the people needed.

about 17 days or whatever

>muffled
That's an enormous stretch. As of that point, the goblins could be still moving, unless they fuck and walk at the same time, & sounds echo enough that you'd be able to hear distinct noises. This implies that goblins more or less scream at the top of their lungs & then magically amplify their sounds or that the enemies practically teleported away & possess hearing far below human.

This is also something that the GM or dungeon master determines, not the player. If a player starts saying "We don't meet in a cavern, we start out all as lvl 20s with awesome gear on top of the BBEG's corpse", that's the kinda shit that the GM or dungeon master can have the authority to instantly revoke. Heck, anyone who comes up with that kind of explanation better masturbate before coming to the session.
>none of them are ready
Curious how the GM explains this one. They're unreactive enough to not hear someone's chanting over their own, very goblin & non-human sounds but appears they react to that. Who's to say that none of them noticed anything & didn't turn around?

It's like Sup Forums never attended a session before. This kinda shit would easily be shot down by any GM who isn't horny as fuck.

>muffled by fucking
>Priestess chants but goddess can't hear over goblin sex
>Fucking so loud that she can't hear herself think & mispronounced everything anyway
>GS throws spear but no one hears or follows him because monk pussy is too good
>Fucking is so loud that GS gets disorientated & trips on own trap
>GS never realised no one following because fucking is too loud
10/10. Would play again.

so how much rape is in this manga anyway, there's the monk, the mage gets molested as she's gargling her own blood so kind of, goblin slayer's sister, the iron team that gets tortured to death naked because they forgot a hardhat in a work zone, the elf, did they chill out once they baited people in with promises of gobbings or is there still at least one rape every 2-3 chapters

Not him but it says right there that the goblins are with women slaves. They're loud and distracted
Chanting doesn't need to be shouting
Rope traps don't make noise to set up and patrols don't report in to the rape pit every 1 minute
The light has the dual effect of surprise and blindness

Like shit if my group put in the effort to spring an ambush like that I wouldn't punish them right out the gate like that unless they'd made an actual mistake or rolled poorly

I never got how being raped to death works, do they fuck you so hard you bleed out through your puss and ass, do it so long you starve, the stress makes you have a stroke/heart attack, or is it from non sex injuries sustained during rape (which I would personally phrase as x-ed to death while being raped but I guess that's a mouthful)

My sides.

The LNs are pretty chill these days.

well that's good, I don't mind a bit of rape but the first few chapters were going fucking overboard which starts to dull the impact
like monk getting raped is meaningful since a. it was part of the noobs getting curbstomped b. was part of the establishing chapters, so showcasing the possible fates of the adventurers built tension since our co-mc is a cute grill too and c. you're not into the world yet so the rape is still a gutpunch
but by the time you got to the iron team it was like yeah ok another 4 raped to death to show "helmets are good"

Mistreatment, Goblins being Evil little fucks. And if the first chapter is any indication, Goblins meet any form of female resistance with daggers.

so the last option, thanks for clearing that up the phrase always confused me

Death from fatigue/disease/abuse

Either way it's fucking hot.

poop daggers

>fuck you so hard you bleed out through your puss and ass
Rupturing vagina or ass is easier than you think user, they're pretty fragile.
Once you do - it can lead to internal bleeding and you die of blood loss or shock.

That is horrible.

Chicks only stretch on a 10" dick or survive 300fpm only in Monzetsu hentai.
IRL you'll get your womb dislocated, vagina ruptured, most likely crotch tendrils will rupture too and that's the most painful of all those etc.

Would it be presumptive to ask if you work in medicine?

I've just read a funny med forum thread one of the gynecologist posted after 50 shades of shit got released in our country.
The main pitch was "for fucks sake, can't you people tell reality or fiction apart?" because apparently many chicks demanded rough treatment from their lovers and got their vagina, womb and/or tendrils fucked up.

thanks for that greusome clarification, now I can read goblin slayer, guro, and reports of japanese war crimes with added clarity

Great thread guys

This manga makes me feel uncomfortable

Hahaha oh wow. Fair enough.

Rape was dropped after chapter 4.

I've been uncomfortable since this page. CG doesn't deserve getting gob'd

She doesn't get gobbed, how many times we have to tell you guys this

Not yet she hasn't.

Give up, her rapefag was already used and a whole army cancelled it (gobs didn't even got close to the farm).

*Rapeflag

Also to add to and Another thing that usually only happens in a fiction is a girl getting wet during rape.
Going in dry is not only painful but greatly increases chances of trauma.
So carrying lube around is usually a good idea for everyone: you don't know when rape will strike and what side you'll be on.

That just means the author is luring us into a false sense of security

>the entire story just becomes a goblin doujin because the fucking is too loud
>no mention of GS ever again

>PLOT TWIST

GS gets gob'd

Author is not J.R.R.Martin, anyone from harem are unlikely to be raped.
Sidies like Witch can though.

There was that one elf girl in 7/8 though, in the ogre dungeon

That's a troll.

And steel adventurers too, but the rape itself was off-screen.

I roll to heal the mage
>You heal the mage, but the poison has already worked its course and her death is inevitable. Start rolling up a new character.
I roll to swing my longsword at the goblins
>As you do so your longsword hits a wall, goblins swarm you and you die. Should've paid attention to the mechanics m8. Roll a new character.
I roll to use my monk abilities on the goblins
>You injure three until a BBM slams you into a wall, roll a saving throw to avoid being raped for the next 30 minutes in session. Anyways, roll a new character because your current one is now a rapeslave
This is you user, in all your autism.

Well, the DM god cannot directly affect things.

Post all GS D&D pasta in pastebin.

>goblins with their shitty stats succeed all the rolls needed to perform this bullshit
Nice cheating asshole dm you have there, mate.

the steel team WAS ch4 wasn't it?

Maybe?

well at any rate they were about the last rape until the elf, (and in my opinion the dumbest)
elf was cool though, the kill me fakeout was great and I actually felt bad since they learned to space out their traumatic gobbings

corpse or not that's not really "off-screen"
actually bar this and the monk getting penetrated immediately off panel in CH1 have any rapes even been on screen?

I don't think so.

>not using a helmet

Amateurs, I swear.

>anyone within a 20 km radius is rendered deaf within minutes
>entire villages attempt to go about their lives and grow acclimated to the sound of constant fucking
>back at the guild, they attempt to coordinate a task force to quell the increasingly loud goblin orgy, must be done in writing since no one can hear each other

It ruins the hair user.

Yes but not without a good reason.

>crotch tendrils

My auto-correct does not know what tendon is, sorry.

>I AM OGRE GIVEN MIGHT BY THE DEMON LORDS FEAR ME MORTALS
>lol who tf are you this isn't goblins

Just looking at PF rules and estimating the distance, the DC check for the gobbos hearing jack shit would be incredibly high for the combat and outright impossible for anything else. They don't even have a chance if you use passive perception houserules.
Surprise round, faggot, fuck you.
Surprise round, faggot, fuck you.

>This is also something that the GM or dungeon master determines, not the player.
No shit, but a DM that determines a bunch of goblins, of all creatures, automatically ambushed you because they heard you tying a rope trap in the midst of their orgy is also going to find himself losing players.

>It's like Sup Forums never attended a session before.
It sounds more like your DM is a railroading faggot. You can make a harder encounter certainly even though it's literally two PC's introductions and one of them is a level 1 cleric, but in this situation they did literally nothing wrong and your suggestions for the DM interrupting are good ways to find yourself no longer DMing.

>This kinda shit would easily be shot down by any GM
I guarantee you that most good DMs would be happy that their players are doing shit like this and wouldn't explicitly try to fuck them over unless they had dogshit rolls or they're intentionally making a hardass campaign.

monk is gonna get better and come back as a badass survivor right? and eventually gobbo slayer will slay all the gobbos and no more cute girls will get hurt again, r-right?

All goblins are people like you, this racist violence against greenskins must end!

Does it offer more than just the most brutal rapes I've seen in an official manga?

I want my Trauma to be atleast a bit worth it

Reminder that GS is /fit/, maybe a little skinny but he admits he lately hasn't been taking good care of his health.

Goblins=Niggers

Raped was drop after chapter 4, atvleast on screen. It served it's porpuse.

Manga glorifies GS a lot more than the LN does.

For a moment I read that as: rape is a rare drop.

Fuck, i didn't correct my typo with the "dropped"?

GS also has a bit more of a sarcastic tone in his thoughts.

Meant for

Sacarms meants humanity, he is defrosting.

Poating fanart of Priestess.

this is killing me

It turns into a cool story about the most professional low level grinder on earth
honestly the rapes in CH 1-4 just feel so out of place compared to the rest

More OCD.

Autism is bit more than single-minded approach to things.

In the manga it feels more like a mellowed state of mind. Though either is fine since his party is making him change.

>mangareader.net
Yes. I recommend killing yourself.

Where do you read your mangos? Don't tell me you download things from the cia trojan infested internet.

Setting, son. With those rapes, you now know to what extend gobs are scum and what they will do.

Das raycis! #NotAllGobbos You need to check that humie privilege.

I mean the style, like the elf in chapter 6(?) shows the same thing but doesn't feel as out of place, here and in chapter 4 the guy just drew a monster rape doujin and cropped the panel
I dunno, I feel like maybe if they just dragged her off to the rape pit after stripping her and kept the rest the same (i.e. finding her broken and dripping with gobbojuices) it would have worked better while keeping the message intact but that's just me

Yes, that's just you.

>Priestess' face after carrying her mortally wounded friend to the sounds of her friends being raped and murdered in the background.

Elfs are for raping, and she didn't get raped, suffering.

>Elfs are for raping
xD

>Elves
>Intended for rape
No user, elves are for gently loving.

I want Goblin Slayer to do lewd but consensual things with the priestess.

>ZUGU
>(SPLORT)

I mean they didn't show swordboy getting torn apart on screen, just bits flying out of a crowd of gobbos and priestess puking but it still worked