Reason why Jews, Blacks and Muslims are not in Japan

Reason why Jews, Blacks and Muslims are not in Japan

>training US diplomats

So basically you're training a very small and select group of individuals, with the best language tutors and native speakers, then present this as a typical outcome?

You could teach me Japanese for a decade and at the end of it I might be able to order something to eat. They're moon runes. It's incomprehensible.

職場程度を話せるようになるのが、3、4年間ぐらいでした

No the reason why I'm not in your country is because I don't give a shit about going there Akainu san.

>tfw speak the easiest language on the planet
>tfw learning literally anything else is an uphill battle
>tfw laugh at foreigners when they they say they find English hard

This.
Only spoken Chinese is easier than English.

That's only for English speakers you retarded """Nip""".

Because you're not a nigger.

>easiest language on the planet
Lies
I've never seen anyone who speaks English as a second language above a high school level

Maybe for you, but I speak it a fourth language and it's by far the easiest. I know arabic, french, english and 3arabawy.

>this
Unless the person started learning fairly young, I haven't met a person with English as a second language that speaks at a level beyond what niggers speak.

It's all very well calling it the easiest when you are barely parsing preschool level competency.

i'm not gonna type proper english on Sup Forums you faggot, fuck you. I passed my IELTS with a score of 8.5, my english is amazing, I don't have to prove anything to you.

Where are they from? is the question. If they speak another Germanic language, they usually are clearer than a native.

You would be the first I've met but you're certainly not portraying it.
I can imagine reading a book authored by someone like you with single tier vernacular compiling a total vocabulary of 200 words.
>I wake up and get out of bed. I eat breakfast, it is good. I look outside at the sky, it is good. I go outside and walk to the shop. I buy milk. I go home. I make a coffee. It is good.

>職場程度

but you can't.

dirka dirka muh camel bix nood

Don't waste your time replying to some third world subhuman, not worth your time, my kiwi friend.

nice, I love the use of the grammar in your sentence.

>engrish wa mou shindeiru

It is NOT that hard to learn to speak Japanese. It's the written aspect that fucks you.

No one can learn to speak a second language above a high school level unless they start when they're 6 years old. Your brain only actually learns languages with the language centre when you're a child. If you learn a language as an adult all you actually do is memorize it. Your brain won't use the specialized language centre, it just throws it into your memory with all the other shit you know. That's why everyone's fucking shitty at it and a 20 year old American man needs to study for decades to speak Japanese as well as a Japanese 8 year old. English is easy enough that an illiterate 50 year old Indian immigrant can learn to speak it in a barely acceptable fashion in a couple of years without really trying. They will never speak it well, but if they moved to Japan they'd never ever be able to speak Japanese at all. Those guys on the phone at the call centre speak English at a barely understandable level but learned to do so quickly at without much effort. To speak Japanese as well as an Indian Tech Support rep speaks English would take years of study and practice.

>Those guys on the phone at the call centre speak English at a barely understandable level but learned to do so quickly at without much effort.
That's not true, English is mostly compulsory right throughout their school years. There are more English speakers in India than the United States.

>Your brain only actually learns languages when you're a child

Ok hold on, english is easy as fuck, but this is just bullshit. Are you actually suggesting that once you grow older you suddenly become mentally handicapped and can't learn languages anymore? Really?

There is a part of your brain that is specialized for language. There is a part of your brain that is specialized for memory. If you learn the language as a child, tests will show that when you speak or hear it, your brain uses the language centre to process it. If you learned the language when you were older, tests will instead show your brain using the memory centre to recall the meanings of words. It isn't bullshit, it's just a fact that studies have shown time and time again. This is why a Japanese child can learn to speak Japanese fluently without difficulty and a non-Japanese adult will struggle for years. Japanese is a notable case just because of how difficult it is to learn it with memory, but this is the case with all languages. You're not "becoming mentally handicapped". That's like saying "oh yeah, sure, your bones just become retarded when you're 20 and forget how to grow". Learning a language is part of the process of maturing from a child to an adult. Just as your growth plates fuse and your bones stop growing, so too does your brain stop learning languages with its language centre.