How would you show the jojo stands Sup Forums...

How would you show the jojo stands Sup Forums? Personally I'd want the stands to be almost taken out from the manga and animated in real time

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/utm41g
youtube.com/watch?v=ym-dri6z2Wc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cartoonish stands is the way to go. Jojo is silly as fuck so it'd make sense.

The movie looks pretty edgy however

I would have toddlers dressed as the stands

Just imagine it

>KUUURAZIE DIAMONDO
>a fat 3 year old materializes and waddles over to koichi's donut'd body, accidentally falling when he goes to put his hands on him

Really shitty CGI that stands out and poorly interacts with physical/real stuff or just not at all.
This is all japan is capable of, after all.

Imagine the intense fights.

>The Hand accidentally swats Crazy Diamond in the eye

>Jousuke calls a time out to comfort his crying stand

I mean fuck, this kid looks like a jojo character already

Don't show the stands at all. The movie is told from a non-user perspective. It's all just posing.

Stands are invisible till Koichi gets arrowed

>The movie is told from a non-user perspective.

Is it really?

Practical effects only.
Just have every stand be a dude in a suit.
It'll look corny, but it's JoJo. You can't do JoJo in live action without it being corny.

I always felt like the CG from the Stardust OPs was the best depiction of a stand. CG looks somewhat surreal, which means it sucks ass when you're trying to portray a physical object, but for a spiritual being, with the right effects it looks just right.

Would be kinda cool to have them look totally out of this world, with neon colors and all. They must do something crazy with it. Maybe even go full 2D animation for the stands.
anything crazy is good.

But I'm afraid they will just go for edgy CGI bodybuilders.

This
Too much realism will kill it

the non-stand series would have been cooler for live action

id probably make it when you see the stand or stand-vision everything would be cgi.

Where are you going to find a bunch of huge and buff as fuck guys and a Victorian setting in Japan?

>Just have every stand be a dude in a suit.
I would love this.
Some fucking bulky Aniki/Hard Gay pops out from behind the person and screams something incomprehensible, runs towards the opponent and starts bashing his head into the ground.

Why is it called stands anyway?

Because they 『Stand』with you.

Rankin Bass style stop motion animation

kamen rider style costumed actors superimposed on the video with ghostly special effects, like star wars holograms.

Fucking this, it's the only rational way.

Who'd play Star Platinum?

These are the top 5 most popular part 5 characters here.

Doppio was a mistake
>Mystery of King Crimson was a godly introduction to Diavolo
>then it turns out that Diavolo's real secret was that he used to be a timid pussy fuckboy
Crappio literally made him lose credibility as a villain

Soon?

>giving a fuck about shitty live action adaptions
There should be a separate board for retards like you. /ª/ - Special Anime or something.

>127 people pretending to like an absolute non-entity like Giorno
Sad!

Will he ever get a happy ending/JoJo/?

e a r l y

>Bruno not first
>Giorno not dead last

Sup Forums has shit taste as usual

I don't like Giorno but he's far from the worst

Why do Jojo fans or shonuen fans in general, hate "moeshit"?

No. Emporio will remain a depressed sack of shit till the end of time.

Jojo and moe are literally the only things I live for though.

Because its not "Cool" and super "Serious", my younger brother referred to dragon ball Z as "Real anime" its just a totally different mind set. I just watch stuff like JoJo as well as GochiUsa since i can enjoy each for different reasons.

I've been there and from my perspective it would be because
>cute girls are bad
>nothing happens
>no cool fights. just cute girls doing mundane things
>pandering to some hated audience, like waifufags or yurifags
This is how it was for me at least. And from what I've seen, I'd guess other "moeshit" haters as well. I speak in past tense because I no longer hate CGDCT SoLs (or whatever "moeshit" is suppossed to mean. To me, it was CGDCT SoLs)

>why do people who like typical masculine/boyish stuff dislike girls doing mundane things
gee why does little timmy love action man but dislike barbie dolls

But best JoJo is the moest of them all, pic __related

You posted the wrong Josuke

Is this what you're talking about?

Because its sole purpose is in being cute, and so it's very likely to fail at that. The characters every action is to try and make them endearing and adored and it just comes off as saccharine and samey and generally forced, like Ewoks.

Not that there's anything wrong with cuteness and endearment, but the only cute worth consuming is organically-farmed sustainable cuteness and endearment that you get from characters who have other aspects to their personalities and storylines.

I posted the right Josuke, fight me faggot

What would Araki's Jojo ranking be now?

Because Moe is trash. There's nothing cute about someone doing an everyday thing and failing at it.
p.s. Moe anime is for retards that never leave their rooms

That image is from 2000 while the other one is from 2005, so we're due one or two new Araki lists now.

>araki liked bruno and diavolo more than giorno

I suspect that Buccellati, Diavolo, Giorno, Mista and Shigechi would be bumped down heavily (or off the list entirely). Maybe Joseph, Jotaro and DIO would go too.

The new mix would probably have characters like Jolyne, Pucci, Johnny, Gyro, Valentine, Gappy and Damo.

>he leaves his room

Why do people like Bruno so much? I mean he's not bad, but not very interesting either. Am I missing something?

I bet Joshuu would be there too

>An autist in a suit that likes to punch everything
Get the guy from Fight Club.

He's a great leader that gave up his life to make Giorno the new leader of the whole passione. So yeah he's a great guy.
I personally like Part 5 because of the stand abilities and the design/style of everything. It was hard to read because of the bad translation so it's difficult for me to actually give an opinion about their personalities though.

>he doesn't wear the suit he had in his introduction
>instead wears some tasteless wifebeater getup

JUST

But I like both. Sometimes I want mindless over-the-top action, sometimes I want drama with things at stake, sometimes I crave moe"shit".

While Joshu gets a lot of relevance, Araki's personal favorites that end up on charts like these don't seem to be the loud and obnoxious comic-relief characters, aside from Joseph (arguably). Okuyasu, Annasui and Narancia have never placed on them, for instance.

But Diavolo is mentally unstable and Doppio is just his alter ego. It's not his fault.

He's a better Giorno to me. He's quiet and withdrawn but intense and passionate, and his care and compassion for his men and other people is obvious. He's the one who uplifted all of the gang-members from their bad situations, he's the one who constantly risks his life and safety the most, and he's the one who sacrifices himself in the end.

There are also a lot of interesting contradictions in him too - he's obviously very kind, but he's one of the most ruthless characters when it comes to his enemies, and he slapped the shit out of Narancia to try and protect him when he said he wanted to work for him. He didn't really understand Trish and she didn't like him for a long time, but he went out of his way to protect her no matter the cost. He's a loving and dedicated son who made the premeditated choice to lurk under his fathers bed with a kitchen-knife so he could murder two grown men without blinking when they threatened him.

And he's also got a really cool stand and style, too.

I can't speak for shonen fans (although it should be obvious) but I don't hate moe. I'm just not even remotely interested in watching a moe anime. I can't hate something I've never seen or know nothing about.
I literally only come here for Jojo threads and the occasional thread about something I like.

Doppio was great though. I already liked Diavolo from the Bruno fight, but Dop was something I never expected from him, it was a pleasant surprise.

I justp pretend to like him to complain about Giorno, so I can fit in.
Cool Stand though

>bruno ending up in diavolo's body and reacting and showing more care to trish than diavolo himself ever did

Speaking of Doppio and Diavolo
>poal.me/utm41g

we all did it

The only true answer to that question

It's gonna be like Death Note's Ryuk. As if it's gonna be anything else.

What is Diavolo for?

Bullying till he becomes as docile as Doppio and make up sex afterwards because thats the kind of odd ass relationship most people would have

Eternal torment.

We'll probably get CGI.

Ideally, we'd get them animated in araki's style and blended in with the scene ala who framed roger rabbit. But that might actually sell, go international, and get a high budget hollywood remake for the US market, followed by several sequels directed by peter jackson spileberg goldstein, turning jojo into a beloved worldwide franchise that everyone and his dumb cousin loves.

So, we'll probably get CGI. Sorta good CGI, hopefully.

only animeonly scum

Gentle bullying and then tying down to give him his heavy dose meds.

youtube.com/watch?v=ym-dri6z2Wc
I would like to see stands like this Tbh.
Just unnatural as shit

since i already have shit taste and can't differentiate good from bad i don't really care about stuff like this, but i probably should get that taste tested

>Finally after all these years I have become JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Part 6 - Stone Ocean

Fucking seriously, Araki? DROPPED

Quick someone post part 1-8 title drops

Lol

What are your thoughts on Trish?

When it comes to part 8 Yasuho would definitely be next in line after Josuke himself. She's the only other character to get a cover of her own and there has still been only one arc that she has been completely absent from. Araki said he likes drawing her too.

Bland as hell
Literally made for high impact sexual violence/mass breeding

Nothing but trash. Araki barely even tried because she doesn't have a penis swinging between her legs.

Wasted potential like everything else in part 5

I don't know why you guys shill for it so hard, it's far and away the worst part. It must be that classic Sup Forums contrarianism

>How would you show the jojo stands Sup Forums? Personally I'd want the stands to be almost taken out from the manga and animated in real time

Honestly?

Dress the actor playing the Stand's owner as the Stand, have them act in front of a green screen and then rotoscope it.

Full animation wouldn't work, CG would require a Disney-tier budget with GARO-tier people and therefore rotoscope would work the best at the best cost.

Not to mention that the fuzzy nature of Rotoscope would make any editing weakness look intentional rather than lazy.

Is it DIO?

They shouldn't have a problem making stands

Cool skirt, interesting idea for a stand. She's just kind of there though.

The way I see it she should have had some interactions with crew members other than Buccellati. It would have done them good to get a few more humanizing moments too because the one other drive they have going on is Giorno wanting to be boss and I found no reason why I should care whether it's him or Diavolo.

It's pretty nice that she inherited her father's pinkness and sense of /fa/.

No a self rape answer
Trash

This is wrong, right? King Crimson can't erase Bites the Dust just because he erased the time in which it detonates. BtD would already be inside Diavolo once he discovered Kira's identity. KC's time erase doesn't make Diavolo immortal, it just makes him the only free agent in the 10 seconds he erases. But being free to change fate in those 10 seconds won't save him from something inevitable such as a preset ability turning him into a bomb.

Diavolo would not be kill but the explosion will still happen.
And Diavolo would have no memory as a result.
Also reading that gave me a massive headache famalam jesus

>jojo
>super serious

>be me yesterday
>Walking down the street
>get approached by a stranger
>Dude gives me 100 cause "I have a nice face"
>Red flags flying
>Im pretty sure im not Good looking enough to be given 100
>I follow my gut and throw away the 100
>a lady and her child approach me with the 100
>she said "you must have a hole in your pocket youve gotta be more careful!"
>I said thank you and took back the 100
>only now i notice a 5 dollar bill
Alright which one of you fucks was it?
I know Milagro man aint real.

You can't see the stand in the trailer?

Breastfeeding

Technically speaking, Epitaph wouldn't be able to help Diavolo survive Bites The Dust. If anything, it would kill him sooner.
Because the moment he uses Epitaph to find out that he will be blown up by finding out Kira's name, he will immediately know about Kira's name via the prediction, and thus, blow up.

I LOVED JOJO AND NICHIJOU

noe i just hate everything and myself

This is one of them "Only GER can solve this"
Situmalations.
Damn Guidos.

Pro: Good /fa/ sense, nice design, pretty in pink, and has a cool stand. Though a bit shallow, she has a good heart and is shown to care for others like Narancia; Mista and Bruno to an extent. Her moment to shine, and only moment, was during the Notorious B.I.G. fight.

Con: She's used as a plot device and is just there throughout most of the part. Wasted potential of a nice character. Giorno needed to interact more with her, but he's as stiff as a board. Diavolo was a total ass to her, but you can't expect much from a deadbeat mentally ill man.

Diavolo was kind to her. She broke her hand and he tried to bring her to the hospital.

>Stand confirmed to have hidden abilities

After all the countless other reasons pointing to jobin being the main antagonist, this one just makes it completely obvious

We'll Sup Forums what's Speed Kings hidden abilities?