What's the best part of the USA?

Sup Forums
What's the best part of the USA and why?

>Northeast
>Midwest
>South
>West

Other urls found in this thread:

lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2017/01/02/01016-20170102ARTFIG00290-decouvrez-la-carte-des-crimes-et-delits-en-france-et-dans-le-grand-paris.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Clearly it's California, Washington D.C, and New York.

New England for being most white.

Lots of Somalis making their way to Maine. Boston is cancer. Vermont is full of cucks.

Your map is garbage. Why the fuck is any part of Pennsylvania part of the Midwest? Why is there an insignificant chunk taken out of Kansas?

Palm beach, Florida.
Where all the rich jews live.

>virginia
>northeast

wut

>capital of the Confederacy
>northeast
Shoo shoo dirty Jew.

The white part

The west is the best.
Also, why does the west inexplicably intrude into Kansas? There's nothing there. That entire chunk of the state is home to ONE gas station and three birds.

Maybe several decades ago, but Judeo-liberal policies are quickly turning them into multikulti hellscapes. The south is better.

Paradise

It's an attempt at a cultural map. Penn. is the origin of the Midwest culture.

the west is the best

North Carolina>Carolinas>South East>South>South West>rest of usa

Why is Colorado shaped like a battery?

Rural South

New York & California

The southwest is God tier. (If you can stand the summer heat, but it's a dry heat). I've lived all over the country. I would rather live nowhere else. I'm within 2 hours of, skiing, beach, camping, hunting, dirt bike riding, big cities, lake, exploring, biking, rivers, literally anybawesome activity you coulkd imagine, and everyone here is a nice conservative/libertarian, and even our lefties aren't the raging insufferable city liberals.

Pic related, view out my front lawn this beautiful Christmas eve morning.

kys

What are states like Montana and North Dakota like? Are they much different than the east coast? The only thing I know is nigger/hispanic/numale filled east coast.

>midwest
>on the east coast
what kind of retarded nigger made this map

what state bro

>the Midwest extending past Ohio
No.

They're all a mixed bag of good and bad.

The Northeast has a ton of history and (outside of the big citiies) the highest percentage of white people of any region. Unfortunately a lot of the whites are out-of-touch shitlibs who have never had to experience real diversity. Also, it's cold as balls.

Conversly, the South has nice weather and extremely redpilled whites, unfortunately because they're surrounded by so many shitskins.

The Midwest has good food and down-to-earth people but is pretty damn boring.

The West has the best scenery in a the country. If not for the giant abomination known as California, it'd probably be the best part of the country.

The west should actually begin at the 100th meridian west, the line that's runs along the east border of the Texas panhandle up through the western third of Kansas, Nebraska, and the dakotas. It's the line that marks a change in altitude and climate that made agriculture (and settlements) difficult historically and therefore historically and geographically marked "The West". This includes obviously locals of western importance such as Dodge City, KS, Deadwood, SD, and the Comanche strongholds of the Texas panhandle.

- map is off

Midwest:

>gun laws of the south

>small class sizes = smarter students

>white

Okay Captain Encyclopedia. Thanks for that.
Doesn't explain why the west only extends 20 miles into Kansas and abruptly stops around I-70.

Nevada. Utah and Arizona are awesome too. Colorado and New Mexico are good, but not as good.

The somalis are mostly concentrated in Lewiston because of cheap housing. Ironically, much as I hate to admit it, they are making it safer. If we keep the levels at where they are now hen nothing come of it. But there is a growing black population coming from other states that is raising the crime rates.

Virginia is south of the Mason-Dixon Line ergo South......Ur welcome!

I didn't make the map you fucking retard. Don't backpedal just cus you're too ignorant to even know the basic history of your land and make silly assed libshit tier remarks LEL KANSAS SO MUCH KERN RIGHT GUYZ XD

>Nevada
No

Virginia and Kentucky and Missouri are part of the South ya fucking yankee.

>Yes
Faggot ass faggot. Enjoy paying state income tax,

This is in NH

still seems to be one of the safer states, though, right?
all of that being relative, of course
compared France and Merryland the other day, and the safest French departments would barely be below Merry violence average levels:
- Maine: 130/100.000 violent crimes
- Merry average: 386/100.000 violent crimes
- France safest (Lot): 350/100.000 violent crimes
- France average: 782/100.000 violent crimes

Op asked what was the best part of the USA, not the best states in the USA

Do you know how to read fucking idiots?

Wow, and people keep saying how unsafe the US is compared to Europe.

Your map sucks. West is best minus California.

NoVa is not the south under any circumstances. Fuck DC shills. yeeyee.

The west excluding the states along the coast.

Nation is too big to resonably cut into 4 regions.

West is the best
South is the best if you want hot girls and reallly cheap living
North east is best if you want your kids to go to good colleges
midwest is straight trash

1. Northeast above New York and Massachusetts
2. The Northwest
3. The Midwest except for Illinois and Michigan

So far, the general tendency here is that no one really trusts each other. But now that bigger businesses are moving in and more workers are coming here, we're starting to get a rise in crime. Child trafficking and drug running are pretty rampant and our police force, while pretty based, is just not large enough to handle the rise in crime (my hometown has like 10 total officers shared between 4 towns).

Northwest

east of Seattle and Portland is where it gets gud

>New England
>state
I really hope you're not American.

I know, right?
I use these stats to redpill people about an armed society indeed being a polite society

by the way:
Paris: 1572/100.000 violent crimes (4 times the average Merry violence)
Seine-Saint-Denis (worst Paris shitskin suburb): 1819/100.000 violent crimes

lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2017/01/02/01016-20170102ARTFIG00290-decouvrez-la-carte-des-crimes-et-delits-en-france-et-dans-le-grand-paris.php

>Virginia
>North East

>Pennsylvania
>Midwest

The Midwest outside of cities over 500k ( of which there are few) is unquestionably the seat of white American strength. We produce all the food, all the great art, all of the productive labor force, and are the spiritual heart of our great Christian nation.

Hit "prt sc" on keyboard, paste into paint.

well, stats show that insecurity is a relative feel
I live in a department with 3 times more violent crime than Maine and don't feel too unsafe
not to even speak of guns: we can have those, but our lives are finished if we dare use them to defend ourselves
meanwhile, you have some kind of constitutional carry...
by the way, any chance LePage will end up passing stand your ground laws, over there?

Hurr durr thanks for the tip, I had no clue

Pittsburgh is culturally kin to Midwest cities like Des Moines or Indianapolis than it is to Philadelphia, that's a fact.

The map is still retarded for included Maryland and Virginia in the Northeast.

>by the way, any chance LePage will end up passing stand your ground laws, over there?

No idea, he seems pretty skittish and prone to start movements based on social currents (or lack thereof). I hope he does, not because of crime but because of the fucking asshole hunters who keep trespassing and shooting onto private property. Enough people died this hunting season to prompt me to CC in my own backyard despite being in the fucking woods.

I heard someone opened fire at a hunter, the guy then yelled 'stop shooting I'm a hunter', only to be met with more fire.

Do you think he'll run for Senate?

He seems like the best candidate Maine has outside of cuckservatives like Collins.

NoVa is not Virginia under any circumstances.

That sounds great. Can you be more specific about where you are? I've recently been doing all-remote work and have been trying to figure out where I want to move.

Who is Tom Joad?

I don't think so, he's trying hard to push down the successfully voted ranked-choice voting because he knows that'll be the end of him. I think he wants to? But he also wants to retire soon as well.

I don't think it's fair to lump Utah and Idaho with California, new Mexico, Oregon, and Washington.

I hope Trump really does drains the Swamp and fires thousands of bureaucrats and Fairfax, Arlington, Loudon, and Prince William Counties are reclaimed by the natives.

yeah, read about that... hunters trespassing on land (and legally, at that, if it's not posted), and general poor game availability seem to be the shittiest thing in New England
(have been looking at states where to rellocate before Europe ends up falling like Rome)

Which department are you from? Is it really that bad?

Carson Valley area Nevada. All the small towns here are paradise, Gardnerville, Minden, Genoa ect...

as a person currently living in the clusterfuck that is california, you are certifiably insane.

Maine is ok, but if you do come here your job options are very minimal to near abysmal. I plan to move to Arizona soon to try out other states for a while, just do the dartboard method and move every two years to get the most out of the US.

Just put up No Trespassing signs every X amount of feet (consult the local laws), and string up some barbed wire; it's not that hard.

> no Southwest (Utah, Colorado, Arizona, Oklahoma, Texas)
> no Pacific Northwest (Washington, Oregon)

kek fuck off OP

I do, but if a hunter spots game across the line they'll still go for it while in open spots. People have even been shot at while going into their home.

Hunters aren't the smartest people here.

As a midwesterner, probably the northeast because they have the anthracite mines.

Not so fast goyim

Seine-Maritime, upper Normandy (not 1945 landing Normandy; 1942 failed landing Normandy)
it's about France average violence: 787/100.000 violent crimes
many commies, but not your granola eating kind
closer to your drunk and inbred rednecks, generally unemployed and completely degenerate
also many albanian looters, as there is a ferry terminal to Newhaven UK a few kilometers away (even they are not as dumb as to stay in a hopeless commie shithole such as here)
I'd say it's not too bad, but I grew up there, so I'm used to it (and would never go to some places by night, on top of generally avoiding those)

I take my job with me where I go, and also provide jobs to people, so not a terrible concern to me

the idea that they are used to go on other people's property without asking, and to hunt at that, seems quite strange to me, honestly
and I'm from a communist shithole...

Yes they were white until Democrats and Obama started putting welfare recipients into small towns.

Now there is a small negro population in lots of small towns.

I guess it will give the police someone to focus on.

I find it odd and fascinating how Europe still has a remnant of the Stalinist left who is just somehow completely unapologetic about everything despite Communism failing.

At least you're not overwhelmed by Bougnoules.

pennsylvania is not the midwest, but you can disqualify that whole region right off the bat. shit weather, rust belt, very limited natural splendor, disappointing urban centers

> lives here
just stepped outside to count, birds confirmed

Midwest. Everyone knows this. Its white and the comfiest part of the union.

The midwest. Move to iowa. Shove the principal building up your ass and eat some corn. Very great place to live. can go outside without getting shit. ahha yas

shhh

Texas. Not “The South.” Texas. And fuck you for trying to lump us in with dregs like Florida.

The West minus Commiefornia.

The PNW motherfucker!
If I meant DC, I'd say DC!

Have you even traveled west? with the exception of AZ and California, its like 90% White. The NE is becoming more muslim like Michigan

If vermont is full of cucks then it should be easy to fuck women there.

this map is a mess. its as if someone with not historical context of the united states drew it.

TOPKEK NH IS ONLY LIKE 7.7% NONWHITE AND WE ALREADY WITNESS THE EFFECTS OF HAVING NONWHITES

>Not having the southwest be its own region that is a mix of West and the South
Wtf are you doing cunt?

Fuck off we're full, Arizona doesn't need anymore immigrants.

God fucking shit fuck. I was planning on moving there. How the fuck do they make it all the way up there?!

Better map.

Az is 73% white and getting whiter as illegals flee the state for more welcoming blue states.

>Lots of Somalis making their way to Maine

Went to Portland some years back, how's it doing now? Is it full of bootyscratchers now?

I'm gonna come down there and the first thing I'm doing is planting the Maine coat of arms. Prepare to be colonized by superior Yankee you hombre.

Northeast is best. We have all the money.

West is by far the best
>modern infrastructure
>best weather
>good outdoors
>good cities
>plenty to do
>low taxes

enjoy worsening droughts faggot

>Kentucky
>WV
>Pennsylvania
>Midwest