youtu.be/NeTvpu0gKis
youtube.com/watch?v=Q00-oqe0EuU
youtu.be/DgglAsC7i4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=82zOspL1hvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Merry Christmas, my Baltic friend.

God bless you and all your family!

I'm not Catholic, I'm a Christian.

>Atheists will never know the feeling of Christmas unless they betray their atheist beliefs

Feels good m8. Love seeing the obese and toothpick atheists celebrate our holiday cause they will never have their own kek

>worshipping a dead kike on a stick

Good goy

>our holiday
lmao

That's right! Everyone knows jews love Christians!

T. Retard

Lmao rofl lol back to ledit faggit

White Christmas you autists

MERRY CHRISTMAS

youtube.com/watch?v=V8MPxPKSeLA

Good goy. Follow your judeo christian values. God bless israel.

This time of year always brings my fat atheist brother and his fatter wife to my families table. They always wear some shitty atheist type mocking jumper which pisses my dad off immensely, but my mother tells him to jsut suck it up and he always does. My brother doesnt have this reasonable voice in his ear though and just cannot stop himself from making snide remarks, sometimes even his shitty wife looks embarrassed. He is on the autism spectrum, but not massively. And thankfully their lack of kids, and insistence on never having them, saves me money. So it's going to be the usual meal involving them being them and the rest of us enjoying time together, each year my dad hopes they will just opt out, but they always arrive and are always eager to open the presents. Me and my sister just roll our eyes and keep the kids entertained.

>OUR
>holiday
L M A O

It certainly isnt an atheist holiday, so why are there so many atheists buying presents?

Because they are consumerists like everybody else, retard.

Merry Christmas. May our Lord forgive us for our sins and the Archangel Michael protect us from our enemies.
Amen.

Hahah, I wonder if he annoys the shit out of his friends even more now that his wife isn't around, I highly doubt things are the same since she'd be the one organizing everything.

>Alone
>cold
>hungry

M-merry christmas, god is real and good

Ah yes the consumerist meme. You jsut want to have your cake and eat it. Grow a pair and opt out of christmas.

Merry Christmas, user. its been a hell of a year. i hope to keep posting with you all.

"""Merry""" Christmas

more like CHRISTMAS!!!!!
i wanna die

JIDF is out in force this morning, goys.

Merry Christmas
who /MidnightMass/ here?

>meme
>being this much of an inbred bong
Yeah, remember that bible verse where Jesus was all "Verily I say unto you that you shall frenetically buy iphones and other shit to exchange between yourselves to celebrate my birthday instead of donating to the poor like I told you before"

Atheists at least have the excuse that they don't believe in the religious meaning of any of that. You on the other hand are nothing but good goys LARPing as Christians.

Happy Christmas swieetie

I understand why you only see the consumerism, autists have trouble with underliers and social interactions in general. The meaning of christmas is simple and missed by too many. Come to church tonight and share in the warmth. Sit with your family tomorrow and just enjoy their company. Buy some nice gifts if you so desire, just stop being so edgy and just try something new for 1 year.

Reminder that the date revolves around Christianity. All other religions literally cucked, including the dying atheist cult.
>Pic related
its you

Happy Christmas friend, non Catholics never understand the true meaning of this holidays (Jews getting back by one of his own, a solid empire spreading the word, etc) youtu.be/NeTvpu0gKis

You're not a Christian, you're a Lutheran. A Monkist.

Go celebrate a scientists birthday as your holy day btw,

Its YULE fucking christcuck

Merry Christmas, My friend.

Merry Christmas!
youtube.com/watch?v=Q00-oqe0EuU

Feliz Navidad

Have a great Christmas too fellow brother

Christianity predates any such mention in texts about yule though. Who's copying who?

>you only see the consumerism
That's you though. Atheists buying presents was the first thing that crossed your mind, but you're so self-absorbed you didn't even realize it. Otherwise you wouldn't give a fuck whose holiday it is, as long as people are enjoying it together.

Now go give your money to the kikes like the good goy you are, then come back here to complain about them or atheists as if you're not part of the problem.

What else are atheists doing during a christian festival? The only thing you are doiung is buying presents. Go celebrate on your own days, why are you so tied to christianity? It it because you soulless idiots fail where this type of thing is concerned?

Merry Christmas Sup Forums
youtu.be/DgglAsC7i4Q

Merry Christmas

>What else are atheists doing during a christian festival?
Probably the same thing you're doing now but on reddit.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
youtube.com/watch?v=82zOspL1hvo