How many hours/week do you work?

How many hours/week do you work?

Would you prefer working less hours?

Would you vote in favour of working less annual hours?

Why would you need to vote to work less hours

Living the NEET life for now

>How many hours/week do you work?
>Would you prefer working less hours?
not possible
>Would you vote in favour of working less annual hours?
see above answer

No
No

40 h is fine, if you want to work less get a 30h/week job, you gonna get paid less also. Else start a business, do something nigga

44 per week is the median. I work in a kitchen, doing everything from butchering to the dishes. Rarely, it goes down to 26, depends on season and events in the area.

No, but I would prefer a couple hundred dollars more on the paycheck during holidays, considering the state takes 42pct of my income.

Of course not you massive autist. More work = more money and exposure = more costumers = more work.

In fact, I'd rather change the laws so I could work more than 13 hours at a time. Due to corporate rules and such, one has to have 11 hours of time off before the next work day. Easily fixed when you start your own business, but that's still a few years of savings away.

>37.5
>yes i could definitely be more productive with a 6 hour day
>what do you mean by this? as a union? for the government to legislate this?

Yes if I made the same pay
No, that’s gay

You are a fucking regard. The number of hours you work is not dictated by the government. At least not in any country that can consider itself free.

Work smart not hard. I'd like to work the minimum amount needed to sustain a comfortable lifestyle.

I don't know exactly how it works but I know countries like France seem to decide that or some aspect of that by national elections, maybe the laws about what constitutes a full time week

something you still need to figure out.. work is what you make it... If you hate what you do; keep it movin'. If you still think of work in the term of hours, you are gonna be paid that way.
another key insight.. find multiple sources of revenue, i.e. - don't put all your eggs in one basket. You're welcome

42hrs
Worked 64hrs one week and the business owner called me into his office and gave me a speech about how over time is voluntary, but I shouldn't be working more than 50hrs.
I'd be in favor of increasing hours and making all over time, every where voluntary.

Lazy fucking yuros, get back to work.

yes
yes

I work 40-45 hours a week. I would prefer to work 50-60. I don't do anything in my free time except hang out with my dog, and he comes to work with me so.

This is something most people don't understand. The smarter you work, the less waste you create and the more you get done. The harder you work, the more shit gets fucked up, and you get exauhsted and burnt out easier. Haste makes waste.

>t. works 60+ hours a week by friday

get to work you god damn lazy degos!
This is not your siesta

>how many hours/week do you work?
typically 45-50, some weeks 55-60

>would you prefer working less hours?
I don't get paid overtime so I can make that decision any time I want

>would you vote in favour of working less annual hours?
I don't think that would impact my personal amount of hours worked. generally I think 40hr/w is perfectly fine for most people

work 8hours a week
No maybe will look for a second job
im not a communist faggot

Now I am going to go and eat ribs

Proper ribs! Not some cheesy ass american spareribs. Crusty skin and all which you put salt on

I work either 36 or 48 hours a week but its cool because I only have to work 2 or 3 days at a time.

Limiting what anyone can do affects the colectivity.

So if you have a total fucked up economy with millions unemployed it can be necessary to limit hours/week.. per employee

I live in a oligarchy and the regulation and cost of life makes working less than 40 not viable in practical terms.

almost 60 during the busy season, make close to 40/hr for overtime tho

>work
>neets

I work 60 hours a week on average.

Nope, gotta work to live.

Nope. What kind of vote would that even be?

40 h a normal week. Sometimes 80 h a week but then I get the coming week off work.

Daily fucking reminder that its the NSA and CIA and JIDF that do these thread, dont fucking answer you cucks, they document all your posts and gather information on you.

I work 16-20 hours don't earn huge but get by.
working everyday doing the same shit does me in, I need a lot of freedom & am prepared to sacrifice wealth for it.

How many hours I am in the office: 45
How many hours I work: 10-15

yes, less maximum hours per week is a good thing.
work is a good thing, men need work, its healthy. But we need to work FOR OURSELVES.
The only reason you work for someone else is supposed to be to stay alive while you learn to work for yourself. You will never make your own fortune if spend your whole life making your employer's instead.
back in the 50's they promised us a 4 day workweek by now, the technology would save us SO MUCH TIME we'd be able to develop ourselves further without being too exhausted.
WE ARE ENSLAVED BY JEWS, OUR TIME IS ALL WE HAVE, IT IS PRECIOUS! TAKE IT BACK! FIGHT, BLEED, SPIT, KILL IF YOU HAVE TO, YOU ARE GONNA FUCKING DIE!!
you are alive for real right now you fucker. holy shit I hate my job, and your job, and the jews.
OUR LIVES ARE SHOOTING BY. QUICK, KILL THEM! THEY HAVE US FUCKED!
PLEASE CHRIST FOR THE LOVE OF GOD,
GET UP, GET YOUR GUN, GO (((HUNTING)))

32 when I have trade school up to 60 hours a week when there are emergency outages, shutdowns, or rushjobs.

I can choose to work less at any point free country and I am protected.

Why would I vote for overall less money?

1. 42
2. No, I want more for OT rate.
3. No, more hours/day for one less day

>not providing false data in every data mining thread

0. Yes. I would vote for my representative, if I would ever have a chance to.

40-60 depending on what is going on or if I have side jobs.
Not really, I love what I do. I would prefer to live closer to my work as u drive over a hour to and from work.
Nah, I've got shit to get done and the more I work the more I make.

15 - 20

i pay my share of the bills and live very frugally. free time is worth more to me than an ipad

Eh no its fine
No, but I would vote in favor of adopting 4 10 hour shifts as the standard. Had that schedule at my last job and it was honestly the most optimal work/rec balance I've ever had.

Hey guys. I don't reply much but I'm interested in chatting with you guys about this.

I work pretty much all the time. I stream, own an online business, dj, and also try and do oddjobs. I sort of have become addicted to the grind. I've always made money online and even after college I just couldn't get a "real job.". I work truly around thirty or forty a week doing amazing and eBay stuff, twenty to thirty streaming, then in between doing the trading and random shit.

I keep piling on more and more and just love it. Is something wrong?

60 hours/7 days a week (take one sunday off biweekly)
No. I can't relax for a day I prefer to work.
No, I'd rather work than relax.

Wage-slave confirmed.
Self inslaved too.

Me too man. I'm guy who posted above you. I just like to keep my head down and keep at work and on the grind. I feel like I do better on my own and just sorta doing my thing.

Between 25 and 85hrs depending on your definition of work (is listening in to a work con call on Sunday for 2hrs really work or just good fun?)

Nope

Nope

Better a workaholic than loser with no money.I have thousands up thousands in my account and will one day reap the reward of my labor.

No there's nothing wrong with working and wanting to work. Keeps me focused and feel normal. If I'm at home I feel useless.

>work for myself
>love my job
>30-50hr
>30hr actual work
>10hr or so writing estimates, shaking hands
>work outside, time change sucks
>shorter days fewer hrs = less $$
>cant wait for holidays to be over so I can get back to it

I work night to Monday through night to Friday. Been at it for almost 5 years. Close to 35 USD/h as uneducated postal worker.

30+ years and never worked in my life. I just receive 50k from parents and retired without never work. I downsize my lifestyle. Sometimes I spend some months slowing travel by hitchhiking and camping, so food would be my only expenses, if people weren't constantly giving me food that I can't refuse. Money never go down relatively to inflation. I alternate traveling and rent a room in a slum with internet to be a hikikomori.
I envy you who have the force of will to spend most of your waking hours with work, prep to work, bills, social networking and shores. I become too lazy to even wash dishes. I probably can't work anymore by sickening lazyness.

>30+ years and never worked in my life
I feel sorry for you.

>I envy you who have the force of will to spend most of your waking hours with work, prep to work, bills, social networking and shores. I become too lazy to even wash dishes. I probably can't work anymore by sickening lazyness.

I can't see much to envy in it.
Most people I know wouldn't work as much as they do if they didn't have to

I work every waking moment, for life is a brutal struggle for survival per Natural Law.

you work??

pfffttt......

>30+ years and never worked in my life
you will have the skill set to be a Walmart greater when you grow up
>50k from parents and retired without never work
if you think 50k is enough to retire you will probably die in your 40s living under a bridge

depends what type of client I'm working on we work to their hours or level of need

current client it's like 55 a week, which is perfect. Only a couple hours on the weekend enough of an evening during the week that I can work out, have a nice dinner, and watch an episode of TV.

I've been on understaffed projects where we worked 85 EASY. The expectation was that every waking hour was the company's. I once got in trouble for going to the gym at 7:30 PM on a friday. This can actually be fun for a short period of time, but even 10 weeks is too much. We got an insane amount of work done in 5 weeks crushed a super important client account, then all took vacations.

no, more

absolutely not

55-60
No.
No. I think working is good for people and keeps them from getting into trouble.

>we work to their hours or level of need
>crushed a super important client account, then all took vacations.
This guy gets it

What do you mean by didn't have to? Like in slavery? Because you don't have to ask permission to wander.

The 40-hour workweek is outdated in today's world.

>paying income tax so your government can give it away to immigrants and 'single mothers'

Good goy