Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/files/Rain Maker v1.0 User Guide.doc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>not hiding the menus and bars

Enjoy your
>artifacts

>cia botnet player

Why KCP though?
LAV is native to MPC now, Reclock isn't necessary, madvr/xyvs are trivial to setup, and there's a decent chance you'll want to tweak them beyond KCP's config anyway.

>downloading
I just stream with my premium crunchyroll account.

>madvr/xyvs are trivial to setup,
That's still more effort than I'm willing to put.

KCP hasn't been updated in like 3 years

that's cuz it's already perfect brudda
Can't update it if there's nothing to fix

If you're using anything other than mpv, you're on par with streamfags.

what if I use mpv to watch streamed content

>streaming
I just torrent everything for free in less than a minute with my godlike internet connection

i really can't be arsed to compile it on windows, setting all this up sounds like a pain.

Where the UI at, nigga? That shit ain't got any.

>I love overly complicated shit that makes barely any difference in quality
Was it autism?

This

I bet you use Arch too, faggot.

Patrician player my nigger.

I can't. There is literally nothing superior to KCP.

mpv isn't higher quality compared to KCP though, it's worse

Lincucks will never be able to get a player and codec pack as perfect no matter how much they try

Better than any browser interface or app.
That's your problem, not mine. Nothing is stopping you from getting one of the Windows builds.
The default intuitive keybinds allow you do do more and more efficiently than anything UI. There's also the OSC, and pseudo-GUI mode.
There's nothing complicated with putting a few lines in a config and customizing mpv as needed. You'd have a point for little-used applications, but if you're going to spend hundreds, if not thousands, of hours watching anime, you might as well learn how to do so. Your excuse amounts to you being to stupid to read a manual. Good job, retard.
Nice fallacy. And no, in fact, Arch and its devs are anti-user, the opposite of mpv.

latest mpv windows build UI is pretty comfy

>not watching anime on mx player with your 2k resolution flagship smartphone

Phoneposters should be banned from Sup Forums. Have you even produced OC in your life?

>hiding the menus and bars

Buy a pc, poorfag.

It's a fucking executable now
You just put it in a folder and boom
It's a faster process than downloading MPC+MadVR now

Fuck mpv. And fuck you Sup Forumsaylords and your linux assfuckery.

We don't need that anymore autism than this board already has.

Anyone who says VLC has flaws should be dumped into the pacific ocean with weights and sulk in Davy Jones' Locker for eternity to be fairly honest.

Why do you hate freedom boi

elaborate further please. Provide links if you have them

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/files/Rain Maker v1.0 User Guide.doc

I still use CCCP

But it fell apart some 30 years ago?

works on my machine tm

Nice try, CIA.

VLC has flaws
a lot of them.

mpv because muh borderless windows

Haha, if only the CIA had better researched VLC they would have known that their little patch wouldn't work because it goes against VLC policies.

>theres no way an intelligence agency would go against VLC's privacy policies
>NO WAY

You can do that with other players though. How'd you do that in mpv?

CIA btfo by privacy policy

I'm also here to tell you you're retarded.

But rain maker only works on rigged .exe files from a usb connected to the target pc

What's wrong watching shows on kissanime?

>bb-b-b-b-bbut streaming is better
>i-i like to collect episodes of shows that i'm never going to touch
>i-its like a hobby user shut up you fucking streamfag

literally BTFO, downloading shows has absolutely no benefit.

I burn my anime to video cassette tapes. and watch them on my CRT television.

What's the point of that, i still don't get it. You can just stream it's way easier.

No

I like anime.

>better quality
>can save more bandwidth if you have limited internet
>can rewatch it anytime you want without worrying about internet
>no buffering if you have mediocre internet

why are you replying seriously?

Are you somehow implying that torrenting is hard?

>oh no two more click fuck im too lazy

If you are not running mplayer from command line then you are doing it wrong.

The truly equestrian option, my friend

Makes no sense desu, it's like having an pizzaria around the corner and just ordering it from home.

You streamfags are the one who make no sense to me.

Are you such a busy normalfag that waiting one more minute will kill you?

i've asked plenty of time the same question about streaming and torrenting, i literally got the same answers what are on the thread now. Theres no benefit of torrenting,

> b-but you're a normalfag user you don't stream

i guess it's a feeling of superiority when torrenting it i guess, you like being an special snowflake user? ;)

>im retarded the post
Fuck off.

Fuck. Wrong thread.

The pizza parlor's pizza quality is iffy and the prices are outrageous. People would rather go to the local supermarket and get some Digiorno instead.

First worlders having shit internet is not a meme after all?

quality post guys

Torrenting
>Hasshle and timesink, gets worse with older shows
>Almost no quality improvement

Streaming
>Fast and easy
>Quality almost on par

Inb4
>You cant screenshot
use Gyanzo

It boils down to this: Do you want to waste your time for less blurry pixels

how is arch anti-user?

glad someone agrees with me these idiots are stuck in their special snowflake mentality

With the increasing pixel density you can't even see half of them at any given time. Video quality means less by every day.

Why even stream anime when you can just read the episode summary?

why do that when you could just look at the screenshot gallery on its wiki page?

you have to be over 18 to post here

Why even read the episode summary when you can just not watch anime?

why even read the episode summary? just look at some tumblr gifs from the episodes.

why even watch the show when you can watch AMVs of it on yt?

I actually do this, I barely watch anime anymore

why even watch AMVs when you can just sleep and dream about what they might be like?

This user told you of the benefit
Good for if you don't care but I don't have a problem with torrenting when it take me literally a minute to download the episode.

>Hasshle and timesink

Timesink? What the fuck are you on? There are people here who think that torrenting is hard and take a while?

Same. After watching a few hundred shows I just know when a series is for me or not by reading the summary.

I dunno I installed KCP on a new pc and I kept getting stuttering so I just got mpv and it's perfect.

>this user told you of the benefit

what? you think people on here are from fucking Africa or something? Everyone has a solid internet connection, if you're from the first world and have bad internet issues your internet provider is just scamming you. It's retarded.

Streamfags are at least not as bad a CRfags.

>not watching it on fullscreen

what?

All that processing and quality and only a shitty low density wled to show it off.
Isn't it sad ?

Do you always keep bnp at hand?

This sounds comfy as fuck. I feel like doing this.

I made it up completely but you can post results later if you actually do go through with it.

>watching anime on something that isn't a CRT
Kill yourselves, seriously.

Enjoy your sub-par color reproduction, and repeating frames because your monitor doesn't have a refresh rate that's a multiple of 24.

Arch is meant to be simple from a developer standpoint (dropping 32-bit support, keeping packages close to upstream).
They're not anti-user, but it isn't a distro with the end-user in mind.

>tfw your psychic anime dreams are becoming so accurate you can think up the scripts before even the showrunner does and pitch them to anime studios to steal his cash for yourself
truly any other way to watch is for plebians and children

I KNOW, I KNOW.

GOSH DAMN IT GUYS, I KNOW

It's just funny and a little interesting. I'm not trying to deny Wikileaks or argue, jesus fucking christmas.

god how many memes can you cram into one screenshot

Seriously though, watching anime on your phone is maximum comfy.

Will do. My last three cars over the last 2 years have all been older than 1985 and have come with cassette players so I've been wasting a lot of time and money getting back into cassettes. Might as well get into VHS again while I'm at it.

>They're not anti-user, but it isn't a distro with the end-user in mind.

well no shit, its linux

>how do I become japanese
>ask jeeves

everytime

How are we supposed to know you're not dumb if you don't tell us?

>Not watching your shows with SmoothVideo Project /mpv player.

VHS quality is just terrible. Cassettes are reasonable, but VHS deserves to stay dead forever.

Get laserdisc for ultimate hipster viewing, it's theoretically possible to make your own discs. Or just use DVD, you get the same shitty interlacing artefacts, but with picture quality that won't make you kill yourself.

If you're lazy, the easiest way to watch shit on an old CRT is via S-video/composite and an old video card with S-video out.

There are plenty of linux distros for tech illiterates. Ubuntu, mint, solus, android, chromeOS.