AmazonTube

Amazon has just trademarked "AmazonTube". Apparently, Amazon and Google have been feuding, and Google is about to block Amazon devices from accessing YouTube. Rather than meet Google's demands, such as selling Google products on Amazon.com, Amazon is going to create its own competitor to YouTube. My question is, will AmazonTube be friendlier to free speech than YouTube? Will it court conservative figures who have been demonetized on YouTube such as Steven Crowder and Dennis Prager?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D7_7tB6Hm4Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I doubt it. Doesn't Amazon own the Washington Post?

Not technically. The guy who owns Amazon also owns the Washington Post. But they'd have to compete with YouTube, and this would give them an edge.

>amazontube

really rolls off the tongue.

Tubazon sounds better

>and Google is about to block Amazon devices from accessing YouTube.
1 what amazon devices?
2 google would probably never do that.

The free market will fix it. Who knows? Maybe some serious competition would make JewTube either get better or at least give viewers viable alternatives

NOO! Amazon is ran by a bunch of KEKS! They literally have diversity officers to lecture white employees. They are going to host a meeting soon with Robin DiAngelo who invented the term "white fragility"

Will Bezos become, dare I utter the words /ourtube/?

wow since when cant i say cuuck? why did it change it to kek?

Why did the half pajeet half kraut sell YouTube to the Jews???

Thats why my firestick says that youtube will be unavailable from the new year and that 'new alternatives' will become available...

>Will Bezos become, dare I utter the words /ourtube/?
>Bezos
>"dare I utter the words"
gtfo newfaggot

you'd think a corporation with a team of one hundred marketing majors could figure this out

So whats their policy going to be on content approval?

>they then referred to me as a "newfag", an aggressively white hint at the fact that they had managed to hack my PC and find the photos I had that I intended to use when I was ready to come out as gay. I rebooted my pc in hopes to get the Sup Forums community out of my personal data.

Kindle

Tubgirl zone

Thank you ,user. I didn't know.

firestick

no one ever accussed marketing/communications majors of being intelligent

Testing

Cucks

Amazon are probably the only company that can compete with Google.

If they can host Netflix and Spotify, they can host a YouTube alternative.

No! Bezos is an ultra leftist authoritarian. I know people who work for Amazon and they all have one characteristic in common, they are strictly anti white. Amazon needs to go!

Amazon already has twitch and AWS so their tech is in place, this should be interesting

>AmazonTube

FUCK YES

FUCK YOU JEWTUBE KIKES!

Well given how Bezos thinks of himself as Prometheus it will probably be fire themed name.

Or something like Cozi.

It would be best for an ebook to not access Jewtube

This. All they need to do is court Pewdiepie by promising free speech and no more DMCA takedowns of his videos and Jewtube will be finished.

man I hope that jew wins over the other jew

Yep. Jew tube will just be where pedophiles watch Elsa give shots to Spider-Man while joker masturbates

We can only hope.

But I seriously doubt it.

I have the book version, and I got a full touchscreen Kindle tablet for Christmas a few years ago. Works pretty well, and is far cheaper than an iPad or something.

>AmazonTube
Well that's just terrible

^

The current name is most likely about sending a message to Google. Nothing stops them from changing it later if they actually decide to launch a service.
By the way, if voice search becomes hugely popular, Amazon can really fuck over Google.

But muh Net Neutrality! ISPs are the evil ones goyim!

Alexa spews leftist nonsense, I highly doubt it

fire TV and echo show
it is already blocked on the show

but i do not think it is going to happen

see this headline

"Amazon Prime Video app appears in the Google Play Store for Android TV"

obviously they have come to some agreement and the youtube "app" os not going to be blocked on fire tv

Yes! Now's my chance to become a amazontube celebrity. Look forward to it pol!

Jeff Bezos is the richest man on earth.
Jeff Bezos owns amazon and wapo.
Jeff Bezos got rich importing slave goods from slavery economies
Jeff Bezos got rich selling staples without tax, killing your local communities.

>Jeff Bezos got rich selling staples without tax, killing your local communities

Our local communities were killed by feral niggers. Who wants to go shopping when the possibility of nigger interaction exists? Soon enough, only niggers are in the malls and shops, and they don't buy only steal.

youtube.com/watch?v=D7_7tB6Hm4Y

Kek. They also don't do credit cards or bank accounts.

I miss the days when the internet wasn't just a few giant corporations fighting over profits

Amazon is one of the only places you can find a bigger pile of world destroying leftist faggots than Google. The only way this works out is if they somehow manage to split the market share too much to sustain themselves and both go bankrupt.

Dope name.

Amazon will crush YouTube if it actually appeals to people with money instead of tri-gender teenagers.

No.

>Mfw

AmazonE would be cool name

If it doesn't have kike mini commercials and everything is free I would change in a heart beat.

I certainly hope Bezos meets the same fate as Prometheus.

hopefully they massively waste each others money in a multiyear video hosting war that ends up fatally weakening both.

Shortened to A-Tube.

amazon can eat shit. too big, too dominearing. Its time we break them and their strangehold on the economy, up.

only credit ill give them is getting me into reading when i was little.

Neither one uses their own money, they use money from Wall St - in other words, they use *the public's* money.

Heads they win, tails you lose.

Catering to Nazis will not give them an edge

>AmazonTube
they should've bought Vine and used that name instead

What do you mean, both companies have voice assistants

vine is related to niggers

>you were born just in time to watch meganopolies balkanize

CIA Bezos comepting with YouTube?

ZonTube is a better name.

If AmazonTube has to be paid to be accessed, it will fail.

>Catering to Nazis will not give them an edge
No, but actually supporting freedom of speech will.

I love how big they are. It’s a great deal. I buy everything from Amazon.

If they can promise they won’t take your video down if someone makes a copyright claim unless they can prove it’s legitimate, that will get a ton of big YouTube names to migrate over. And if they can avoid an ad-pocalypse, they’ll get a bunch of YouTube celebs coming over.

CIAmazon

This is exciting. Amazon are really shitting on a lot of the established behemoths in tech lately

i hope it works out youtube doesn't have every obscure movie clip i want.

who is that

No one who matters will take all their content and migrate to a new platform and those who do will have very few viewers follow them over to it

Some of them would. H3H3 would go over if they can guarantee ad revenue for him. Guys who review movies would go over if they wouldn't remove videos for copyright claims as much.

Awesome! I hope you make it on next years Amazontube Rewind!

This. If you look at the changes made to Twitch since Amazon took over, like VODs, you can tell they are putting this in place to make a run at Youtube.

Imagine that, becoming the richest man on Earth by getting pervs to buy dildos for camwhores.

Youtube has more right wingers than lefties, which is why there is so much outrage at the demonitization of ONLY right wing youtubers. What’s funny though is they can’t stop them, they still do it because they genuinely like shilling the right even if it does mean loss of funding, if a lefty channel got demonitized then they would stop posting

My firestick literally says, every time i load youtube "this service will be replaced by an alternative on the first of January"

Ajit Pai is the most based man on planet Earth.

By your logic, H3H3 (a Jew) is a Nazi.